Three

Chubby Girls can't Date Idols

You stood there for what felt like an eternity with your fingers pressed against your life. You snapped out of it once you heard your phone ring. Looking at it you see it’s Amber. “Hey, whats up?” you ask. “WHERE ARE YOU?!” she yells, obviously drunk. This makes you laugh. “I walked home with Minseok after I calmed down.” She starts giggling. “So you haven’t seen it yet?” Confused, you say no. “Okay, I have to go but I’m sending you a link.” You hang up and wait for the text. You walk into the dorm and while you’re taking off your shoes you get it. You open the link and it’s a youtube video with over a million views. You see it was posted less than 30 minutes ago. It’s a video of what happened. It starts with you running off. Then you see Krystal go up to Yoona. You gasp when you see Krystal slap her. Then you heard cheering you. Once it’s over you run into the house. “MINSEOK! WHERE ARE YOU?!” He comes running to where you are. You shove your phone in his face and he watches it. He looks at you before bursting into laughter. After he calms down he asks if you want to go with him to meet everyone else at an after party. Deciding you didn’t want that Yoona to ruin your night you say yes. After a pit stop to your apartment so you could change, you guys make it to the party.

The moment you walk in you hearing someone screaming your name. You see Amber and Krystal. You run over. “Krystal, thank you for defending me!” You say with a hug. She laughs. “It was nothing, that had it coming. This makes you laugh out loud. You see Baekhyun and Chanyeol waving you to the dance floor. You need to be drunk to actually dance. So before you go over, you down a couple of shots. You feel yourself start to loosen up. Once you get over to them, Baekhyun is gone. Chanyeol is beyond drunk and begs you to dance with him. You’re the right amount of drunk to do it. You start dancing and chanyeol pulls you closer by your waist, making you almost straddle his thigh. Baekhyun comes up and hands you another shot to do with them. You couldn’t exactly pull yourself back. There were so many people dancing. You were just happy to be sandwiched between two people you trust. You look over and see Minseok talking to another girl. They were pretty close to each other and just as you were diverting your attention back to dancing, you see them kiss. You felt your heart drop a little. You continue to dance with the boys. You weren’t letting anything get to you. It was your night off. After dancing to a few songs, you walk with the boys to get drinks. You stumble upon Krystal, Jongin, Amber, and a few people you didn’t know playing a drinking game. Amber introduces you to the boy sitting next to her, Jackson something. They ask you to play. A few minutes later everyone is playing. Everyone is sitting in a circle on the floor in the living room with their drinks. It felt like such a high school party and it turned into a very high school game of truth or dare. You were wedged between Sehun and Yixing. Almost everyone picked dare. In the first 30 minutes of the game you watched Amber make out with Jackson, Chanyeol the bottom of Jongdae’s foot, and Baekhyun stripping down to his boxers. It was your turn and you were not about that life, so you picked truth. Amber starting yelling. “I have a good one!!” You frown when you hear her truth. “Do you have a crush on anyone?” The rule was if you didn’t answer you had to drink. You looked over at Minseok, the girl from before sitting in his lap, trying to kiss him then to the drink in your hand. You took a deep breathe. As you spoke, Minseok’s eyes were on you. “No.” As fast as the word fell out of your mouth, Minseok pushed the girl off of him. He quickly got up and left the room, Yixing following him. Before anyone speaks you down your drink and smile. The game continues and you quietly remove yourself. You walk toward the kitchen, but before you can enter you hear Yixing yelling. Which is odd, because he never raises his voice. “What the hell were thinking Minseok? You had a girl sitting on your ing lap right in front of her. Letting said girl kiss you, when not even 2 hours ago you were kissing Noona. You have only yourself to blame.” Before you heard anymore you ran back to the living room. You told Sehun you were leaving. He offered to walk you home. “It’s okay, Sehunnie. I want to be alone. But Ill text you as soon as I get there.” He walked you to the door, hugging you goodbye.

You were happy it wasn’t too cold outside. It made your walk home easier. Once you got home, you showered and got comfy for bed. You made sure to take some tylenol and drink a bottle of water, hoping you wouldn’t wake up with a hangover.  After you texted Sehun, you fell asleep. It felt like only minutes later you woke up. You looked at your clock, it was 2pm. You had slept most of the day away. Before getting out of bed, you checked your phone. You checked your email and had one from your supervisor. EXO would be traveling to Tokyo the following day for their concerts. There were 4 days of concerts. They would be gone a week. You wouldn’t be traveling to this one, but you would be going with them to the next one. The next one was the short North America leg of their tour. You squealed when you saw that your hometown was on the list. Then you realized this meant you didn’t have to see Minseok for a week. It would give you time to get over whatever it was you were feeling. Shortly after you got up and dressed Sehun was calling you. “Hi Sehun, whats up?” you hear him whine. “Noona. Can you bring me food? I have the worst hangover.” You giggled and said you would. Once you get food for all 9 of them, you make your way to the dorm. As you’re walking up the steps, someone walks out. It was the girl Minseok was with. She gives you a small smile and runs off. You immediately felt it. The jealously flowing through your entire body. You walk in and plaster a fake smile on your face. You set the food down and tell Sehun you needed to leave. You get out and make a block before you hear him. Minseok was calling your name. He finally catches you and you stop. “Hey I’m sorry for last night. I was drunk and not exactly sure...” Before he could finish you lost it. “Don’t bother Minseok. It’s none of my business who you kiss or bring home to . I get it. The kiss was pity. Because everyone always feels sorry for the fat girl.” He tries to stop you but you continue. “I don’t need your pity or your sympathy. I don’t need you to try to save me when someone insults me because you feel bad for me. You can drop the act.” After you finish you turn and continue walking. Minseok makes his way back to the dorm. Still confused. When he gets in, Yixing runs up to him. “How did it go?” Minseok frowns. “She thinks that I pity kissed her. She said that I only helped her because I felt sorry for her.” He sinks down into his seat. “And that, the girl from last night came home with me.” Yixing shakes his head. “You really ed this up.”

Once you get back to your apartment, you decide you’re done for the rest of the weekend. You have Monday off since the boys were leaving. So you turn your phone off and go back to bed. After a few hours in bed, you’re done feeling bad for yourself. You get up, get ready, and decide to go out. You go to your favorite cafe. It’s empty, only Nari is in there. You walk in and she perks up. After getting your drink, you ask her to sit with you. You guys talk for a bit and you tell her what had happened at the after party, Leaving out specifics. “Did you let him explain himself?” she asks. You shake your head no. “I think you should at least let him explain. You work together. So you’re gonna be together a lot.” You smiled at Nari. “How are you so smart for only being 18?” She laughs. You order Minseok a drink and make your way to the dorm. You knock and Sehun answers. “Noona!! What are you doing here?” As you’re walking in and kicking your shoes off, you tell him you’re here to see Minseok. He sends you off to his room but before you make it Yixing stops you. “Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?” You nod and he leads you to his room. “I know this is none of my business, but Minseok didn’t bring that girl home last night.” You frown at him. “I saw her leave.” He laughs. “I know, but after you left last night she was all up on Junmyeon and he was super drunk.” He starts laughing uncontrollably. “He actually had Baekhyun kick her out this morning while he hid in the bathroom.” This makes you laugh even harder. “Well I guess I owe Minseok an apology. You leave Yixing’s room and venture to Minseok’s. You knock on the door and he huffs out “Come in.” You walk in and he is laying face down on his bed. You don’t know what to say, so instead you clear your throat. He jumps up and you hand him the Iced Americano that you had in your hand. He doesn’t say anything. So you start. “I’m sorry that I snapped at you. You didn’t deserve that and I assumed the worst when I saw that girl leaving.” He tries to defend himself. but you stop him. “Yixing told me everything. I’m just sorry and I hope that things won’t be awkward when you guys get back.” He gets up and hugs you. “I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have let that girl touch me. But I was drunk and Baek said it would make you confess since I was too much of a coward to do it first.” Now you were really confused. “Confess?” you say in a whisper which makes him laugh. “Yes, Noona. Confess that I like you.” You stand there for a minute confused. “You what??” This makes him laugh again and pull you to him. He presses his lips against yours. “I. Like. You.”