Chapter 1

She doesn't want a boy, she needs a man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1- Hyungs are acting really strange

"I'm gonna be a bad boy
I'm gonna be a bad boy
I'm gotta be a bad bad boy
I'm gonna be a bad boy"...

As I stare into the walls of the room, I could hear our end of year's performance being watched by my fellow band members. I would seem more intrigued had it not been the third time we were reacting to the performance. Given how the hyungs react each time, it's been more or less labelled as 'my' performance, rather than 'our' performance. Each time we watch this performance, they spend most of the time praising me and my dancing and my expressions and anything that I pretty much did. There's nothing wrong with being the centre of attention temporarily, however given that it's the third time watching the performance and each time only I've been flowered with compliments, almost hindering everyone else's efforts, I feel like I'm justified at being slightly agitated at that.

"Woah! Jungkookie that was smooth!" said Hobi-hyung, making reference to my cane dancing.

"Ohhh..." added Namjoon-hyung.

Eventually, as the performance ended, the seven of us applauded each other. Well... when I say seven of us...

"I feel like I'm being applauded for sitting with an injured ear and not being on stage..." commented Suga-hyung, causing us to giggle in response. To no surprise of mine, Jiminie-hyung didn't just 'giggle'...

"AHAHAHAH!" He obviously has a knack for exaggerating his reactions, which in turn I find rather amusing myself.

"Jiminie why do you always exaggerate it..." said Jin-hyung, clearly being on the same wavelength as everyone else in regards to Jiminie-hyung's reaction. "... it wasn't that funny to be honest."

"No no no..." Jiminie-hyung began. "... I wasn't exactly laughing at the joke itself. I was laughing at the way Yoongi-hyung delivered it... it just seems too unnatural for someone like him."

"That's true. Suga-hyung always has this dull aura about him." I added.

Taking my casual insult into some consideration, Suga-hyung replied: "I'd like to call it... a dull charm." A dull charm? Haven't heard that before...

Namjoon-hyung examines Suga-hyung awkwardly, and responds whilst giggling... "Actually I kinda agree."

"Don't tell me you're falling for my charm." Hahaa...

"Of course not. Besides, my charm exceeds yours..."

"Are you sure about that?" As they carry on with their petty argument, myself and the others couldn't help but find it really amusing, until...

"Speaking of charms..." began Jin-hyung... "Jungkookie has a very cool and manly charm about him, but..." But what? "... he just can't handle women." Everyone gasped at that statement, including V-hyung. You know it's an interesting topic when even V-hyung shows interest.

"Wh-What do you mean I can't handle women?"

"Well... in music videos and performances, you're confident and you're able to handle women, but we all know how it is when the cameras are off..."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I tried looking away as I knew I wasn't making any confident or manly facial expressions, however it was too late...

"Look!" said V-hyung. "That's the face he always makes around women." He proceeds to impersonate me by pushing his upper lip over his lower one, whilst lowering to make it look a bit like a bunny. Do I really look like a bunny?

The laughter from the rest indicated how they probably had a similar observation as V-hyung's. In an attempt to rescue myself from this situation, I murmured: "Hey... I'm not exactly thinking about dating any women right now. So this isn't really a problem now, is it?"

I get a silent response, as the hyungs proceed to give each other quick glances, which did make me feel slightly uneasy. Do they know something that I don't?

"J-Jungkookie..." Hobi-hyung's voice trembled as he said my name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter