Air (Nam Woo Hyun)

Infinite Only

Air

 

He’s been waiting for his friends, Sung Yeol and Myung Soo, when he got a message from an unknown number. He knew who the one who sent it.

He wasted no time and walked on the streets with his animal-printed umbrella which he knew that his crush loves. His new shoes are getting wet from the puddles of water on the street and his smile is just getting wider.

Upon seeing the man he loves, he stopped by the music store not far from the park and decided to talk to the staff there.

"Can you please play Apink's Catch Me? Thank you..." it wasn't hard to talk to the person behid the counter as the song he asked for was played immediately.

He bowed many times and shouted a very loud "Thank you" as he exits the store. The song was booming ooutside the place and he look everywhere to see people nodding their headto the music.

The air got stronger and my umbrella got carried away causing me to get wet in an instant. What the hell. My umbrella got reversed, that's how strong it is.

After fixing the cute umbrella, I walked towards my crush and laughed as I shed him from the tears of the sky.

“You’re here. Hahaha… Kim Sung Kyu, wake up and look at me instead.” I said. He looked up at me and I gave him my biggest and warmest smile.

“Please catch me, Nam Woo Hyun…” it gave me shock and the response that I gave isn't that very intelligent. I threw my umbrella aside.

I felt something cold wrapped in hands. It was his icy cold hands.

We started running under the rain.

While the tears of the clouds are pouring.

While the air got stronger that I have to hold him closer.

 

"You are my air, Sung Kyu..."