Three

First Snow ❄️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The First Snow ❄️

 

Mina came back to the roof with a cup of hot ramen from the convenience store. She sat down beside Jimin and put it in on the floor.

“I thought you ate lunch already?” Jimin looked at her with judging eyes.

“Yeah, I did. But I’m hungry again. Is it a problem for you? You can’t even eat this though.” Mina scoffed and opened the ramen lid before reaching for chopsticks.

Jimin rolled his eyes to her as she showed off the noodles to him. Yes. It has been a long time since he last ate ramen and other food. Not to mention that he started to miss all the things that he used to do when he was still alive. Jimin stared at Mina and his lips broke into a smirk.

“Slow down will you? You’re eating like a hungry wolf.”

“How can a pretty girl like me look like a wolf? You’re blind.” Mina grinned at Jimin.

“You’re not as pretty as Kim Taehee though.” Jimin sarcastically said, earning a glare from Mina. “Yah. If I would’ve still been human, would we’ve met?” Jimin asked, staring blankly on the clear blue sky.

“Maybe. But if you met me as a human, things would be different, I guess.” Mina muttered the last sentence quietly, but Jimin could heard it anyway.

“What do you mean by things would be different?” Jimin furrowed his eyebrow.

Mina choked on her noodles because she didn’t expect Jimin would hear her. She reached for a glass of water and chugged it all.

“Don’t get me wrong. I mean we would’ve ended up being best friends if you were human.”

Jimin nodded at her explanation before sighing.

“You know... I felt good when I first became a ghost. I loved it when I didn’t have to attend college and do something which would tire me out. And laughing at the scared humans made me feel wonderful but...” His tears started to flow from his eyes.

Mina looked at him with a sympathy. She pushed the ramen cup aside and moved closer to Jimin. She, again, tried to pat his back before the sound of the door startling her.

It was Jungkook. He looked relieved when he saw Mina was on the roof. He stepped closer to Mina with a grin on his face.

“Jung-Jungkook? What are you doing here?” Mina stuttered.

Joining her, Jungkook sat on the floor beside her.

He slowly groaned.

“I’m sorry.”

Mina remained stone silent after she heard his apology. Jimin were watching the scene and became annoyed with Jungkook’s sudden appearance.

“Mina. I know this is absurd but... I’ve started to like you.” Jungkook confessed. A slight pink blush tinted his cheeks.

Both Mina and Jimin looked so shocked. Mina looked at Jimin and making a face of ‘what do I do?’. Jimin shook his head, saying that she has to reject him right away. Heh? Was he feeling jealous towards Jungkook? Jungkook looked at Mina weirdly when she was facing the other direction.

“Err... What are you looking at?” Jungkook tapped her shoulders.

“Ah. I’m sorry. But Jungkook… can I… turn you down? I’d like to have you as my friend. Nothing beyond that. I like you, but as my friend. Err... Is it okay?” Mina slowly said. She didn’t want to hurt his feelings.

Jimin smirked under his own consciousness. Jungkook stood up from his seat and smiled awkwardly to Mina.

“It’s okay. Really. I just wanted to confess my feelings to you. Now that I’ve said it I feel even more relieved.”

“Jungkook, I’m sorry.” Mina l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter