Purple Hyacinth

My Fiancé (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where I am?” Jina woke up and found herself in a unfamiliar room. The room is so big and tidy.
“You awake?” Hyukjae suddenly asked from beside Jina. Jina almost fall from the bed because she is very surprised.
“Oh my God, Hyukjae oppa. You’re surprising me.” Jina said and get up from the bed.
“Where are we?”asked Jina confusedly.
Hyukjae laughed. “This is my room. Last night you were drunk and you don’t remember your house passcode.”he explained.
“Really? I’m sorry, oppa. Where did you sleep last night?”asked Jina embarrassedly and playing with her hair.
“In my mom’s room. It’s okay.”Hyukjae said.
“I’ll go home now, thank you oppa.”Jina said and get out from his room.
Hyukjae grabbed Jina’s arm. “I will drive you home. Just wait a moment in the living room. I need to changed my clothes.”
Jina sat in the couch in the living room. A middle-aged woman came and sat in front of her.
“Nice to meet you, ahjumma.” Jina greeted her awkwardly. Jina knew the woman who sit in front if her is Hyukjae’s mother.
“Me, too, Jina-ssi.” She replied Jina’s greeting warmly.
“How do you know my name?” Jina asked.
“My son told me last night.” She cleared .
Jina nodded.
“It’s the first time that my son brought a girl in our house.”she admitted.
“Really?”Jina asked awkwardly. In Jina’s mind, she immediately think that Hyukjae’s mother is much more warm and kind than Seunghyun’s mother.
They were silent until Hyukjae came to the living room, breaking the atmosphere.
“Let’s go, Jina-yah. Mother, I’ll go first.” Hyukjae and Jina get out from the house and entered the car.
“How’s my mother?”he asked.
Jina immediately answered. “Much more better than Seunghyun’s mom.” Hyukjae giggled.
They arrived at Jina’s house about 15 minutes later.
“Thank you oppa.”Jina said then go in to her house.

 

[Hyukjae’s PoV]


After sending Jina home, I go to Seunghyun’s house.
“I’m sorry, but..” I pass through Seunghyun’s maid who was forbiding me entering the house. I go right to Seunghyun’s room. But, when I opened the door, no one was there.
“Where is he?” I wondered. 
I go to his swimming pool and, I found him seating in a bench.
“What br..” I punched his face and he fell in the floor immediately.
He hold his face. “Why did you punch me?” He get up and looked at me with confused gaze.
“I told you not to hurt her feeling.” I said angrily.
“Who? Jina? What do you talking about?” he asked me back.
I smirked. “Don’t act like you don’t know, Seunghyun-ah. If you want to continue your relationship with Haejoo, at least, let Jina go to me.”
He sat in the bench. “Did she saw me?” he asked in small voice.
I silent. “Did she saw me, Hyukjae-yah?” he asked repeatly.
I nodded.
He sighed. “It’s true that I call her to my house. But, I don’t know that Haejoo already waiting me at home last night. She suddenly dragged me to the bed and I don’t know why, I suddenly get sleepy.”
I looked at him closely. “What are you going to do now?”
“I don’t know too.” He said shortly.
We were quiet. “She.”he broke the silence.
I looked at him with ‘what’ gaze. “I completely broke her heart, right?”
I nodded. “Let her go to me.”
He stand up and said “I don’t think I can do that. She is different than other girl, different than Haejoo.”
“You fell for her too, did you?” I asked bluntly when he was about to leave. He looked surprised when I asked that, but I need to know the answer.
He doesn’t say anything. He keep walking.
“Why? It’s your first time liking a commoner?” I asked again.
He turned his back. “Yes. It’s my first time. Why? I can’t meet a commoner too? Being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter