Are You Okay?

My Fiancé (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day
Jina brought the flower and go to Seunghyun office. She immediately entered the office without knocking.
“What make you come here?” Seunghyun asked her confusedly.
Jina threw the flower to Seunghyun’s desk.
“What do you mean about this?”Jina asked Seunghyun annoyedly.
“Purple Hyacinth. Pretty. Why do you think I gave you this?”Seunghyun asked her back.
“Do you think I don’t know what Purple Hyacinth means? It means “I’m sorry”, right?” Jina looked at Seunghyun intensely.
“It’s true. But, have I done something wrong to you?” Seunghyun asked her.
Jina speechless when she heard it. “Wh..what?”
It’s Seunghyun turn to looked Jina intensely. “Have I done something wrong to you?”he repeated.
Jina gulped. After she thought about it again, only Hyukjae who knew that she loves Seunghyun and Seunghyun never tell her that he wouldn’t meet another woman when he was doing this deal with her. Jina took back the flower then hurriedly ran outside. 

 

Seunghyun sighed heavily after Jina leave his office. Honestly, Seunghyun hated that he must lie about his feeling for her and more than that, he also hated himself for hurting Jina. 
Daesung entered his office. “Min Haejoo is here to see you.”
“Tell her I don’t want to see her.” Seunghyun said coldly.
“Too late.” Haejoo commanded Daesung to go and she sat in the sofa.
Seunghyun approached Haejoo. “Go. I don’t want to see you now.”he said with the same tone.
Haejoo smiled. “Choi Seunghyun. Your woman standard is lowered than before. Now you like a commoner?” she teased Seunghyun.
“No.”Seunghyun answered. He think really hard how Haejoo knew about this.
“Don’t lie to me. I was your girlfriend for 5 years. I know your mind just by seeing your expression.”she added.
Seunghyun looked at Haejoo. “Okay. I’ll admit that to you. I like that commoner. I like Jina.”he said boldly.
Haejoo smiled once again. “You’re changed, oppa.”she said with dissapointed tone. 
“Look, people can change. Haejoo-yah, I’m not the only one who changed, you changed too.” Seunghyun said.
“True.” Haejoo admitted.
“Can you just love me oppa? Like we were 7 years ago.” Haejoo stared at Seunghyun with her lovely gaze.
Seunghyun sighed. “You’re pretty, Haejoo-yah. I’m sure many other guy like you. I don’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter