Please Be My Fiancé

My Fiancé (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jina PoV]

 

“I’m sorry, but, you can’t refund this shoes.” I looked at the customer, and she looked back at me.

“Excuse me, how long do you have work at here? I was VIP at here.” She yelled at me.

I hold my anger and tried to calm her down.

“I’m sorry. But even you are VIP, you can’t refund this shoes.”

Seconds later, a slap reach my face. I can feel the pain, but I hold it. I can’t angry at customer, can’t I?

“Who is your boss? I will tell your boss, that you are incompetent as a employee.”

One of my colleague try to hold her, while another one go to our manajer office.

Our manajer come, and asked me what happened.

I explained the situation to him until the details.

He told me to go to his room and wait there.

 

“Song Jina, what do you think you’re doing? She is a VIP in this mall. You should tell me first before you tell her that she can’t refund the shoes.” Exploded our manajer.

“I’m sorry.” I murmured.

“Go from my room.” He said.

I ran from his room to the rooftop. I cry in there. My bestfriend, colleague, and roomate, Hyejung come and try to comfort me.

“What that I have done wrong, Hyejung-ah?” I asked her in my tears.

“You have done anything wrong, Jina-yah. So, don’t cry again.” She answered.

We go down and continue our work.

 

The next day

“Song Jina-ssi, you’re called to CEO office. I think you must explain yesterday situation to him.” Said my manajer then go back to his room.

I gulped and go to the CEO room.

I knocked the door and enter the room. When I enter the room, there was a sofa with a table in front of it and in the sofa, I see someone sitting there.

“Song Jina-ssi.” He called me.

His voice is unexpectdly cold and bass. This is my first time meeting him because it’s unusual if a employee called by CEO.

“Yes.” Answered me with tremble voice.

“Don’t too afraid with me. I’m not a scary person that people talk about.”

He asked me to sit and I do so.

“Why did you call me here? Is it because yesterday situation?” I looked at him.

He shook his head.

“You have done nothing wrong. Why would I call you about it.” He answered.

“Then, why would you call me here?”

“Help me.” He answered then folds his leg.

“Please be my fiancé for the next three month.” He continue.

“What?” I blink in shock.

“But, why me?”asked me in confuse.

“First, you are not that bad in face. Second, you have a good personality. Third, you work in my mall. You have more than enough to act as my fiancé.” Answered him boldly.

I quickly made up an excuse in hope that he will cancel his request.

“There are many people that look more pretty than me, and you can ask a model to act as your fiancé.”

He smirked.

“Model? I have done it before and in just 2 weeks, everybody know that I pay her for acting as my fiancé.”

“I will pay you.” He added.

“It’s not money that I worry about. I just can’t do it.” I rejected.

He quietly thinking then he say.

“How about this? I will give you 3 days to think about this and if you don’t want to do this, I will fire you.”He offered with huge smile in his face.

“Oh My God, what kind offers is that?” I asked him out of nonsense.

“It’s all y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter