Here with me

Beautiful Fantasy

Name: Here with me

Rating: PG-13

Tags: Angst, Ghost (?), Dead character (?) Love

Inspired: Here With Me by Susie Suh x Robot Koch and Nitesky by Robot Koch 

Finished: ✔

 

"Baekhyun, Sehun doesn't exist..."

 

 

Baekhyun remembered the first time he was capable of seeing Sehun after such a long time. He had made new friends, he liked different things, he wasn't the same clueless 6 year old kid. He also remembered how he was the only one able to see him. It was like if he was a product of his imagination, but that couldn't be possible, and Baekhyun didn't care that much, Sehun was back.


After six years, Baekhyun saw his best friend again.


Sehun was taller (not as much as Baekhyun, he liked to remember) and didn't have his small baby face anymore. 'Only good friends can see me Baekkie.' Sehun told him when the older one questioned him. Not wanting to touch the subject again, Baekhyun never asked again.

 

 


"Are you coming with us to play soccer or again you "have things to do"?" Minseok, one of Baekhyun's best friends asked him.


"He'll probably have a tea party with his imaginary friend." Jongdae joked. "What was his name again? Sebeom? Seyeon?" He finished with a smirked on his lips.


"It's Sehun! And he is real, you are just too dumb to see him. And, I was going with you but thanks to this idiot I don't want to anymore." Baekhyun told his friends. They were always jocking about Sehun, only because they weren't able to see such an amazing human.


Sehun as always was waiting for him on his bed, with a bored face and one of Baekhyun's comics in his hands. He looked so calm.

 

Time with Sehun felt like seconds, he really enjoyed his company. He enjoyed everything. So the moment he started talking and playing with Sehun on public places or with his friends, he didn't notice. Unfortunately every one decided to brush it off, it was weird but at the end... Baekhyun was happy.

 

 


When Baekhyun was fifteen he noticed how much Sehun had changed. He definitely hadn't the same emotionless baby face and now he was a lot taller than him. It was amazing how much he changed and how they had gotten closer.


Baekhyun's friends still thought it was weird for him to talk with someone who didn't exist. Maybe it was a way to end stress. They never questioned it anyway.

 

The moment Baekhyun reached 17 years, he fell in love for the first time. It wasn't what he was expecting.


The person wasn't a girl. It was one of his friends. Chanyeol to be exact.


They didn't know how it happened, but the first thing they noticed was how they were kissing and touching each other at someone's party on High School, and the next thing was that they presented each other as boyfriends. How they became boyfriends? Who knows.

 


They lasted two years before Chanyeol went crazy with all of the "Sehun things".


Everytime they touched each other, ready for the next step they needed to stop because "Sehun's watching, we should stop." Everytime they talked about commitment and wanting to get things more serious. "Maybe we should talk about it another time, Sehun gets a bit jealous." Even when Chanyeol wanted to get a cat for both of them. "Sorry but Sehun' more of a dog type of person."
At first it was okay, it even was kind of cute. But as time passed it became more frustrating.

 


"You ing know why we are breaking up, Baekhyun!" Chanyeol screamed at his know ex-boyfriend.


"No, I don't so could you explain it to me!?" Baekhyun answered back, wanting to know an explanation. "The last time I checked everything was okay!"


"No, it wasn't!! It has never been okay, Baekhyun! I can't have a day without you talking about Sehun! He is the problem of all of this!! He is not real!"


"Okay, then get the out of my apartment." Baekhyun said calmly, like if anything of this mattered.


"You're sick, Baekhyun." Chanyeol said to the person he thought was going to be all his life. "I hope you know that."

 

 


"All of this is my fault" Sehun told Baekhyun


"No, it's not. They don't know you like I do." The smaller looked at Sehun right on his eyes, beautiful and soulless eyes but so full of love. "You've been with me on my worst, you really are the best thing on my life."

 

 

 


"Did you really breakup with Chanyeol because of that?!" Scream Jongdae to Baekhyun. All of this was getting out of control, Baekhyun was fooling himself.


"First of all, he broke up with me and second, Sehun is my friend" Baekhyun said. "Honestly, I think it was for the best."


"Baekhyun, Sehun is not-" Baekhyun was his best friend, how was he supposed to tell him this? It wasn't the older one fault. And at the end he looked happier whenever Sehun came into context. "Why was it for the best?"


Baekhyun knew his feelings for Sehun weren't the same as a friend. It has always been different. From the way Sehun looked at him and touched him and just be with him like if there wasn't anything more important. Baekhyun was Sehun's everything.


And Sehun was Baekhyun's spark on life".


"Well, I might be a little bit in love with him." Baekhyun told the younger as he felt a hot blush all over his face. Instead his shy and red face, Jongdae's face was one of full horror.

 

 


Soft breathing was the only thing that could be heard on Baekhyun's room. Heart feeling touches and pure kisses being shared as if there wasn't a tomorrow. The blond one couldn't remember how all of this happened, but as soon he realized his feelings and told Jongdae about them, he decided Sehun needed to know. Fortunately Sehun felt the same way.


"I love you, Sehun. Words can't describe how amazing and over the clouds you make me feel." Baekhyun whispered against the taller's mouth.


"I love you even more, you are the only thing that makes me feel so alive." Sehun answered back as he took Baekhyun's lips into another passionate and honey-like kiss. "I'm so thankful to have you "


"Sehun, promise me you'll always be here with me. Promise me you aren't going anyway."


But Sehun knew promises like those weren't able to be to happen.


So he kissed him and touch him, knowing that he accomplished the only thing that kept him at Baekhyun's side.


Baekhyun's love was Sehun's destiny.

 

 

 


"Baekhyun, promise me you'll be fine at every moment," Sehun grabbed the smaller's one cheeks and brought him closer to his face. "Promise me you'll fullfil all your goals."


"Of course, baby. And you'll be right beside me to see me become the best man alive." Baekhyun pull his slimmer hands on Sehun's shoulders and kiss him.


Sehun knew Baekhyun will be the most amazing human ever. He'll only make things more complicated.


"Thank you, my love. Thanks to you I'll finally be able to rest."

 


"Baekhyun, calm down," Jongdae tried to hug his friend. "Look at me, everything's fine."


"No!!! Everything's not fine!! Sehun's nowhere to be found! He's never gone for to long." Baekhyun screamed at his friend, shaking uncontrollably and tears falling from his red eyes. All his face was a mess. "He disappeared and it's been almost three days, I knew he needed a phone."


"Baekhyun, what is the last thing he told you?" Jongdae said carefully to not make the older more worried.


"Why does it matter?" Baekhyun questioned and the he sighed. "He told me something last night about finally being able to rest and all thanks to me and then he kissed me. How this will help me find him?"


And that moment Jongdae knew.


He grabbed Baekhyun by the shoulders and hugged him, trying to calm him. He'll need it.


"Baekhyun, Sehun doesn't exist anymore."

 

I don't really know what is this, but I remembered I wrote this at 3:00am 

You can come up with your own conclusions and I'm thinking of doing this longer? Idk

Please comment!! It really makes my day!!! 

I love you all!!! 

Xoxo