CHAPTER 27

STAY BY MY SIDE

After a few hours, they safely landed at Incheon airport and directly went to their house.

"It was late at night but I'm hungry, hyung" said Yugyeom pouted to Jaebum.

"Righttt. I'm hungry too" said Youngjae.

"Wasn't Youngjae oppa ate a lot on flight?" asked Haein chuckles.

"Still hungry, Haein" said Youngjae rubbing his stomach.

"Okay I know everyone hungry right? I'm hungry too. But..it's late and no restaurant open at this late" said Jaebum as he took his sit on the coach.

"Oh yaa, I can make ramen for you guys" said Haein which made the member stare at her with happiness.

"But I'm sleepy" whined Mark to Haein which made Haein chuckles.

"Oppa go upstairs first then. Cooking ramen just took few minutes" said Haein pinching Mark's cheek while Mark pouted and then slowly went upstairs.

"Lemme help you" said Jaebum and Jinyoung following Haein walking into the kitchen. Done cooking, Jaebum served the meals for the members.

"Haein, you don't wanna eat?" asked Jinyoung as he saw Haein about to walk out from the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm not so hungry. Besides, it's not good for diet eating noodles at night. I wanna take my bath and then went here back to drink some milk" said Haein smiled and Jinyoung just nodded. Haein then went upstairs to her room and shocked to see Mark sleeping on her bed while hugging her teddy bear.

"Seriously he shocked me. I thought he's sulking and sleep in his own room" said Haein smiled a bit while shook her head lightly.

"Mark oppa, wake up. Have you take your bath?" asked Haen sitting beside Mark but Mark didn't move at all.

"He seems so tired. Better take my bath first" said Haein smiled before went into the bathroom. When Haein done her bath, she took a glance at Mark that still sleeping and she decide to just leave him and went downstairs. At the living room, the members are watching a horror movie which is not Haein's favorite movie. Haein then quickly went to sit beside Jaebum which made Jaebum shocked.

"Haein, you should greet first" said Jaebum squinting his eyes which made Haein chuckles.

"I'm scared if suddenly the ghost popped out" said Haein which made the members laughed.

"It's just a movie. What to be scared" said Jackson while Haein stick her tongue out.

"Where's Mark hyung?" asked Bambam.

"He's still sleeping. I woke him up but he's not moving" said Haein.

"It's his habit. Back from our tour, he will directly to his room and sleep not bothering he has eaten or no" said Jaebum and Haein ahhed. Haein then went to kitchen to drink some milk as she felt sleepy already. When she went to pour the milk in a glass, she suddenly felt someone back-hugging her and to her shock it was Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung oppa-".

"Haein, I love you" said Jinyoung tightening his hug.

"Oppa let me go, the others might see this" said Haein struggling to escape from Jinyoung's hug and she succeed.

"Haein please..I love you from deep in my heart. I can't hold my feelings anymore. Break up with Mark hyung and date me" said Jinyoung but Haein shook her head.

"You really wide awake right? I'm dating Mark oppa. I only love Mark oppa. I assume you as my brother..like Jaebum oppa. Not more than that" said Haein which made Jinyoung shook his head.

"Remember how bad Mark hyung treated you before you're dating him. He's bullying you" said Jinyoung but Haein shook her head.

"Mark oppa did that because he want to throw his feeling onto me but failed. He thought by bullying me, he can forget me because he love me ever since before you guys debut. He scared that I might not like him back so that he bullied me. He love me for a long time already. You..you ever hurt my feelings too..that was when you're mad after I'm being close to Mark oppa..you..should be grateful I'm forgiving you" said Haein distancing herself from Jinyoung but Jinyoung quickly pulled Haein before kissing Haein's lip but Haein quickly broke it before slapping Jinyoung's cheek.

"I'm sorry. Please..don't disturb me..throw away your feelings over me and find..other girls that will love you sincerely. I only love Mark oppa" said Haein a little bit harder before walk out from the kitchen leaving Jinyoung in the kitchen caressing his numb cheeks after being slapped with Haein.

"Haein, you want to sleep already?" asked Jackson but Haein ignored it and quickly went upstairs.

"It's hurt tho" said Jackson pouted.

"Something's wrong. Haein cheered just now" said Jaebum to himself. He then saw Jinyoung walking out from the kitchen and directly went upstairs too. Jaebum could see Jinyoung's frustrated face too. On the other side, Haein reached her room and quickly close the door back with teary eyes.

"Haein, are you crying?" asked Mark which made Haein startled as she didn't realized that Mark already woke up. Haein quickly shook her head but her tears betrayed her as her tears kept flowing through her cheeks.

"Haein, what happened? Who did this to you?" asked Mark walking towards Haein that still standing near the door looking down.

"Haein..tell me..why?" asked Mark again while lifting Haein's chin. Haein then went to hug Mark tightly.

"Jin..Jinyoung oppa-".

"What's with him? He hurt you? He scold you?" asked Mark with stern voice as he heard Jinyoung's name.

"He..kissed my lip" said Haein softly which made Mark's face tighten. Mark then quickly kiss Haein's lip and broke the kiss after awhile.

"Why..why?" asked Mark softly while caressing Haein's cheek.

"He said he..love me and..he ask me to break up with you" said Haein which made Mark boiled up.

"He's kissing my baby girl and then asking my baby girl to break up with me? That guy is too much. It's more than enough I let you talk with him and asking you to forgive him oh goshh!" shouted Mark and about to open the door to find Jinyoung but Haein stopped him.

"The members was at the living room. I don't want this thing to be more bigger. You're..hot tempered" said Haein holding Mark's hand and drag him towards her bed.

"But Haein..he will never let you go. Jinyoung is the type of if he want something, he will get it until he achieve it" said Mark softly.

"It's okay..I still have you..to protect me..Jaebum oppa too..am I right?" said Haein smiled.

"Or else..you love Jinyoung?" asked Mark raising his eyebrow.

"What?! Why..did oppa think like that?" asked Haein shocked.

"Because you want to keep this secret. I want to have a talk with Jinyoung but you stopped me. Because what? Because you love him" said Mark but Haein shook her head.

"I love you..why did you think like that? I never have feeling onto Jinyoung oppa" said Haein with shaky voice and that when Mark realized that he made Haein upset.

"Baby..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. I'm too emotional. I'm sorry" said Mark holding Haein hand but Haein quickly pulled her hand and went out from her room leaving Mark dumbfounded. Haein then went into Jaebum's room to see Jaebum writing something in his notebook.

"Sister? What are you doing here?" asked Jaebum as he put his notebook aside. Haein didn't answer Jaebum's question and directly lie her head on Jaebum's lap.

"Haein..why? You miss your handsome oppa?" asked Jaebum chuckles while Haein's hair. Again, Haein just stay in silence.

"Haein..what happened? You looked moody ever since arrived here. You're tired?" asked Jaebum softly but Haein shook her head. They stay in silence for awhile before Jaebum suddenly spoke.

"I wanna ask you something" asked Jaebum and Haein went to sit facing him.

"What..Jinyoung talk to you just now? What he did to you? You and Jinyoung went out the kitchen with frustrated face" said Jaebum which made Haein sighed.

"Jinyoung oppa kissed me" said Haein which made Jaebum widened his eyes.

"What?! He think that my sister is the place to kiss? Why he did that?" asked Jaebum madly.

"Because he love me" said Haein sighed.

"But you date Mark hyung and everybody knows it".

"Then I told this to Mark oppa. Mark oppa want to talk to Jinyoung but I stopped him and that when he claimed that I love Jinyoung. That's why I'm here" said Haein crossing her arm at her chest.

"Your life is so complicated, Im Haein. Two guys loves you. Both same handsome, same charming and freaking same group" said Jaebum shook his head lightly.

"Jaebum, I wanna ask about the lyrics-".

"Uhh why" groaned Haein as Jinyoung suddenly went into Jaebum room and Haein quickly went out from Jaebum's room and went into her room. In her room, she saw Mark sitting on her bed, hugging his knee looking at the bed sheet blankly.

"Mark oppa, what are you doing?" asked Haein as she sit beside Mark.

"It's my fault..I should not say like that to you..I know I owned your heart already. I'm just to emotional when Jinyoung make a move to my own girlfriend that I didn't realize what I'm talking" said Mark still not facing Haein.

"Oppa..I'm not mad at you. I'm not upset too. It's just..I don't wanna fight with you and I tried to calm myself. I'm sorry too because leaving you just now without explanation" said Haein as she lift Mark's chin. Mark then smiled a bit which made Haein smiled.

"You're my only one. No other man will got my heart except you. You're just perfect for me because you're my ideal type. I'm loyal to you ever since you debuted. Why must I seek for other guy's love. I love you from deep of my heart" said Haein while caressing Mark's cheek.

"Love you too, Im Haein" said Mark smiled.

"Can you do me a favor?" asked Haein suddenly which made Mark raise his eyebrow.

"What is it?".

"Can you bring some milk for me? I don't wanna go downstairs" said Haein pouted.

"Okay fine. Wait here" said Mark smiled. When he went out from Haein's room, he saw Jinyoung went out from Jaebum's room.

"Jinyoung, I want to talk to you for awhile" said Mark with stern voice.

"What..what is it about?" asked Jinyoung stuttered as he can already guess what Mark wanna say.

"Talk at kitchen" said Mark before went downstairs followed by Jinyoung.

****

[A/N ; Yesterday, 18th December, KPOP world shocked with news about the death of one SHINee's members, Kim Jonghyun. He's not my bias but I love all of his songs and all the songs he produced. It was totally shocked for me and I even cried and I have headache today because I was thinking hard what if this happened to other idols because we can see that late Jonghyun always cheered. What I read is..he's been struggling and suffering alone before this but he's not showing it in front of us. Mental illness was the thing that I worried moreover it happened to KPOP idols. What's more bad is..just now I read, we lost few SHAWOLS, they followed how late Jonghyun did right after this news and this really scared me. I hope the other fans fine now. Don't do what late Jonghyun did, he might hate it. I hope the other members fine. Minho, Key, Onew, Taemin, you guys are not alone, SHAWOLS and other fandom always be with you. For the other idols, I just hope this thing won't happened. Guys..don't forget to say "YOU DID WELL" to your favorite idols because it will impact their life to be more fine. Even they showered with hate by haters, we must show that we, their fans always love them and support them. I am sending condolences to his family, members, friends and fans. Past is past. We, that still alive must live forward.

Kim Jonghyun, you did well. Sleep tight.

080490 - 181217