CHAPTER 28

STAY BY MY SIDE

When they reached the kitchen, Mark went to reach a mug and pour some fresh milk from refrigerator for Haein.

"You know I'm dating with who right?" asked Mark without looking at Jinyoung.

"Ye..yes..".

"I know the members also love her appearance in this house since she's the first girl staying with us and since she's our leader's sister. She also treat us very well. But she treat me more, of course right, obviously I'm her boyfriend. But..the members didn't make any move to the girl who I'm dating with".

"Hyung..what are you talking about?" asked Jinyoung acting like he didn't know anything.

"Don't act like you're innocent, Park Jinyoung. You're trying to seduce my girlfriend, Haein!" shouted Mark.

"What do you mean? I..I-".

"Listen, Park Jinyoung. I did not disturbing your life so don't disturb my life too, especially my love life" said Mark with deep voice as he choke Jinyoung's neck.

"Even if..I make a move to Haein, but if Haein really love you..she will not love me back" said Jinyoung as he struggle to release Mark's grip over his neck but Mark way too strong when it comes about Haein.

"Okay so now you admit that you seduced her huh? I know that Haein will not love you back. I know that Haein will only love me in her life. But I still don't want anybody to disturb her moreover you kissed her lip already! So don't try to seduce her or lay your finger on her!" shouted Mark.

"I can't hyung..I love Haein too" said Jinyoung which made Mark rolled his eyes.

"Okay so throw that feeling away. Haein is mine. I'm sorry if I'm being rude but please, I don't want because of a girl, we're fighting. We're brothers right? Haein is mine. Go find other girl that can love you sincerely. There's many girls out there love you. Please understand this" said Mark softly before releasing his grip from Jinyoung's neck. Mark then leave the kitchen with a mug of milk leaving Jinyoung alone in the kitchen.

"What makes you so long to bring the milk for me?" asked Haein as Mark handed her the milk.

"I went to wash the plates at the sink. Sorry for making you wait so long" said Mark smiled.

"Ohh, I see. Thank you anywayy ~" said Haein kissing Mark's cheek.

"Why you usually drink milk before going to sleep?" asked Mark as Haein finished her milk.

"Hmm, I wonder why. Maybe I'm still a baby?" said Haein chuckles.

"Yes, I admit you're a baby. A cute baby girl in my eyes" said Mark while pinch Haein's cheek.

"Hahahah he truth is, if I didn't drink milk before sleeping, I will hungry and can't sleep and I will eat whoever sleep beside me, afraid?" said Haein chuckles which made Mark burst to laugh.

"Aww oppa so cute when oppa laughing" said Haein while pinch Mark's cheek.

"Okay baby, now you finished your milk so go to sleep. It's late already" said Mark as he lay his head on the pillow.

"Oppa I'm scared of monster under bed, hug me" said Haein with cute voice, pouting as she lay her head on the pillow.

"Ohh, so you scared of monster huh? I don't want to hug you. Let the monster eat you" said Mark sticking his tongue out.

"Oppaaa" whined Haein which made Mark laughed.

"Pampered" said Mark while hugging Haein.

"I'm pampered to my own boyfriend. Is it a fault?" said Haein smiling cheekily.

"Fineee. Now sleep. Sweet dream ~" said Mark before kissing Haein's forehead. Around 5 am, Haein's phone buzzed which woke her up. Haein release Mark's arm that snaking at her waist to reach her phone.

"Haein..appa a little bit busy today. We meet tomorrow okay? Later appa give the location".

"It's better tomorrow. I'm not feeling well today" groaned Haein softly. At her side, Mark still sleeping peacefully. Haein then went to continue her sleep as she still sleepy.

****

"Appa!" shouted Haein suddenly which made Mark woke up in shock. He look at Haein that still sleeping but whining and shouting calling her dad.

"Haein..Haein wake up. You're dreaming" said Mark while slapping Haein's cheek lightly. Haein now was crying which made Mark panic and quickly pulled Haein's hand to let she sit and that when Haein woke up, breathing heavily and sweat performing at her forehead.

"Oppa..I'm scared" whined Haein as she hug Mark.

"What you dream about huh?" asked Mark softly while Haein's hair.

"Appa..appa kidnapped. He got hit by many people. I..I'm scared because..like what I told you yesterday..his friend is searching appa because of the money appa borrowed" said Haein with shaky voice.

"Haein..that was just a dream. Maybe you're missing your appa so much" said Mark persuading Haein.

"Maybe you're right" said Haein which made Mark smiled a bit.

"You made me worried baby" said Mark while pinching Haein's cheek.

"I'm sorry. Oppa didn't go to work today?" asked Haein and Mark shook his head.

"Today's our day off. But today, I want to write some lyrics with Bambam and Jackson for our upcoming comeback. I think Jaebum already start to write some lyrics for our songs" said Mark and Haein ahhed.

"Ahh, that's why yesterday, I saw Jaebum oppa write something in his notebook".

"I'm hungry already" said Mark while rubbing his stomach.

"Oppa didn't eat anything ever since we arrive her yesterday, that's why" said Haein chuckles.

"I'm too tired yesterday. Let's go to the kitchen" said Mark get down from the bed and went out from the room followed by Haein. At the kitchen, Jaebum cooked for breakfast.

"Jaebum oppa, what you cook for breakfast? You're wearing my apron" said Haein chuckles.

"I'm making some pizza. I woke up early today because I..uhh..have a little nightmare" said Jaebum smiled while Haein and Mark just ahhed.

"I smelled cheese" said Yugyeom and Bambam as they entered the kitchen.

"Jaebum oppa make some pizza" said Haein smiled.

"Wahh, niceee" said Yugyeom cheered. Jackson and Youngjae then joined them just as the pizza done baked.

"Where's Jinyoung hyung?" asked Bambam as they gathered around the dining table.

"He went out somewhere when I'm still not fully awake this morning. Can we eat now?" asked Yugyeom smiling cheekily.

"You fought with Jinyoung again, Haein?" asked Jackson suddenly which made Haein raised her eyebrow in shock.

"Uhh? No. Why'd you said like that huh?" asked Haein smiling awkwardly.

"Because..hmm nothing. Just guessing" said Jackson chuckles awkwardly.

"But we can relate too because when Haein start to close with Mark hyung-".

"Yugyeom, focus on eating" said Jaebum with stern voice and Yugyeom nodded slowly. Mark took a glance at Haein that staring her pizza on a plate blankly.

"Haein..eat" said Mark holding Haein's hand and Haein slowly lift her pizza. After they done eating, Mark, Bambam and Jackson went into Jackson's room to start discussing about their rap lyrics leaving Haein and Jaebum alone in the living room as Yugyeom and Youngjae went out to buy some snacks.

"Haein..you okay?" asked Jaebum suddenly as Haein was very quite.

"I..I'm fine" said Haein smiled.

"You're thinking about Jinyoung? Forget about what he said, oppa will slow talk to him if he's still disturbing you" said Jaebum but Haein shook her head slowly.

"I know there's something bothering you. You're my sister. I can read your mind" said Jaebum holding Haein's hand.

"Then..tell me, what's in my mind now?" asked Haein staring at Jaebum's eye.

"Haeinnn" whined Jaebum pouted.

"Fine. I..I dreamed something bad. Appa..kidnapped and being hit by many people. It was so clear in front of my eyes appa treated so bad. I'm scared if that's really happened in..real life" said Haein sighed while looking down. They stay in silence which then Haein look at Jaebum that was staring at her.

"Oppa..why? Are..are you mad?" asked Haein softly.

"Oppa..oppa dreamed that too" said Jaebum which made Haein widened her eyes.

"Oppa dream..that too? Same with me? What if..what if this..really happened?" asked Haein with shaky voice.

"We can't believe to dream..but..we, sibling, have a same dream-".

"Oppa..we must find appa..but..wait..how about I call appa?" asked Haein and quickly dialed his dad's number.

"Appa didn't answered it. Oppa..what we have to do?" asked Haein panicked. Jaebum then his GPS to trace his dad's phone.

"What are you doing?" asked Haein.

"Oppa tried to trace dad's phone. Once ago, appa installed this to keep tracking us wherever we go. I hope this can help" said Jaebum focus on his phone.

"Wait. Us? Appa installed in my phone too?" asked Haein confused.

"Yes. You don't know? That's why appa always know where you are. Just he's pretending like he don't know. Hate to say this but he's aware about his children's safe. And, I can trace your phone too" said Jaebum still focusing on his phone.

"Creepy but awesome" said Haein checking her phone.

"Haein, look. It say..appa was here" said Jaebum pointing to some direction and he tapped the location and a big old house appeared.

"Appa..was there? This place looked so scary and..not safe" said Haein with in scared.

"Not sure but..I think it's true because this GPS surely track where appa go" said Jaebum when suddenly Haein's phone buzzed. A text from her dad.

"I'm sorry for not answering your call, Haein. What's the matter?".

"Appa text this..appa..is safe?" asked Haein to Jaebum and Jaebum took Haein's phone to find out where the text sent from.

"This text was sent from the place where my GPS track appa" said Jaebum which made Haein widened her eyes.

"Appa..in danger? Was his phone now at the bad guys hand? What we gonna do?" asked Haein with shaky voice.

"Hate to say this but we must find appa and find out he's fine or not. But first, we need plan. Let's discuss with others" said Jaebum before climb upstairs and went into Jackson's room.

****