Third Chapter

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the ceremony, the villagers were instructed than they can already go back and continue to their every day works while the higher ups of the palace are called for a meeting with the king. The queen left with her attendants while both Prince stayed with General Park and the other armies so to be introduced to their very own guards. Wang Eun stood beside the General, excited that he finally met his saviour from that night after so many years of searching for her. Wang Eun stood beside the general with his brother beside him.While their newly inaugurated guards are all kneeling in one knee before them.

 

“juuileul giul-isibsio. (stand up in attention.)” the general shouted and the five of them obliged and stoop up attentively in front of the two prince. Wang Eun is really focused with Seon Deok’s reaction when she finally see’s him, again. But, will he be happy with her reaction in case?

 

“Introduce yourselves to the princes’ again.” The general ordered, “nae ileum-eun Hyunwoo, neoleul doul junbigadoeeoiss-eo. (my name is Hyunwoo,ready to serve you your highnesses).” Hyunwoo introduced then bowed. “nae ileum-eun Hongbin, dangsin-ui seobiseueseo. (My name is Hongbin, at your service.) “ Hongbin introduced and bowed to the two royalties. “nae ileum-eun Taehyung.” Taehyun shortly introduced then also bowed. “nae ileum-eun Jungkook.” Also, Jungkook shortly introduced.

 

Now, it was Seon Deok’s turn to introduce herself to them. Wang Eun stood in attention while looking at Seon Deok. The girl looked up and met the eyes of the people in front of him. Her father looked at her anxiously which got her puzzled. She turned to look at the younger Prince Wang Jung, and the boy has an unexpectedly ready smile on his face which made the girl feel the heat rise up in her face, and when she turned to the elder prince, an unknown feeling of familiarity flooded her whole being. She can picture out a rather younger boy in front of her, a younger boy wearing a baby blue silk hanbok. The same with the boy she started to see in her dreams, ever since they were told about the news of them forming an elite squad. And just how, Master Seung Woo mentioned to them before the names of the two princes. Wang Eun seemed to have rung a bell in her head that his names kind of familiar to her. And right now, all she can see is a younger boy smiling at her and not the same age Prince Wang Eun. Her forehead crippled, while looking intently at the Prince. Everyone looked at her confused. What might she be thinking right now while looking at the Prince that her expression is like this? Prince Wang Eun can’t figure out the current emotions he’s feeling right now. The way the girl looked at him made him feel nervous at the same time delighted that maybe, just maybe. She’ll be able to remember him. General Park and the other guards who were present during the accident that happened years back, looked on anxiously at the unfolding situation. Jungkook who was standing beside Seon Deok nudged her on the elbow making her flinch back into reality. She looked around her, to see that all eyes was on her.

 

“Seon Deok-ah, gwaenchanh ni? (Seon Deok-ah, are you okay?)” she heard her father’s voice. When she turned to him, she saw her father’s concerned look. The girl just nodded hesitantly. What was that image of a young boy all about? She thought. “hwagsilhabnikka? (are you sure?)” she head her father ask again. “geulae, naya. (Yes, I’m sure.)” she answered back in a low tone. Her fathers heaved a sigh of slight relief, “then, please introduce yourself to the princes?” She nodded at him, then faced the two royal family members. “nae ileum-eun Seon Deok, mannaseo bangabseubnida.(My name is Seon Deok, nice to meet you.)” she said, then bowed to them in respect. Wang Eun looked on disappointedly, as expected, she wouldn’t be able to remember him. It has been years since it happened hasn’t it? Wang Eun thought, heaving a deep sigh and turned to look at Seon Deok with a weak gaze. “Today will be the start of your service to the princes. Keep in mind that the five of you are all the top of Master Seung Woo’s academy, so please, don’t disappoint Master Seung Woo, me and the king. Perform your duties with at most care, precision and consistency. The majesty’s sons lives are in your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter