YulTae-Just Checkin' (On what?

Yuri The Player

Yuri was in her room think about the previous accident as she take her cloths off and got into the bath tub. She told her workers to fill it up with hot water and to do the same for the other girls which her worker did. Yuri smiled and felt happy as she step into the refreshing water and relax. While Yuri was resting and relaxing there was a certain midget who was knocking outside. 

The midget after making sure Seohyun wasn't wet anymore and got into dry warm cloths she told the rest she will check on Yuri. She didn't know that Yuri was in the bathroom when she knock on the door and no one open. The midget panick and thought maybe the tan girl has fainted so she told the workers to open the door. As the midget ipwent inside the room and found no tan girl anywhere she thought maybe she fell in the bathroom. She rushed to the bathroom door and twist it. Yuri who never really lock the bathroom door because she know no one would come into her room without permission expect now... 

"TAEYEON!!" Yuri shouted as she saw Taeyeon bargain in. 

"AHHHHHH MIAHNE!" Taeyeon quickly turning to face the other way. 

Yuri giggle a little and said, "It's fine I am cover by a towel anyways." 

Taeyeon forgot about the towel and sigh in relief. "God thanks to towels." 

Yuri told Taeyeon that they should get out of the bathroom because she need to get dress. Taeyeon obey and walked out the bathroom. Yuri found her cloths and told Taeyeon to turn around facing the other side while she get dress. Taeyeon obey once more and turned away but with a blushing face. Yuri already got her shorts on and her shirt half way down showing her abs when Taeyeon turn around forgetting to ask if the lad was already dress up. 

"YAH! WHY DID YOU JUST TURN WITHOUT ASKING!" Yuri asked in shock. 

"HEY! I FORGOT PLUS YOU ALREADY HAVE A SHORT ON AND YEAH THE SHIRT YOU PUT ON ALREADY COVER MOST OF YOUR BODY!" Taeyeon yell back not wanting to lose. 

"YOU STILL SAW THE ABS! NO ONE EVER SAW MY ABS BEFORE OTHER THAN HER." Yuri frowning a little at the mention of 'her'. 

The frown didn't go unnotice by Taeyeon so feeling bad she spontaneously said, "You got some pretty killer abs." 

From hearing the compliment Yuri's frown turn to a smirk. She lift her shirt up a bit again and said, "You like it don't you? Here I'll show it to you." 

Taeyeon blushed madly now because Yuri kept lifting her shirt up and teasing the short one. Omg her abs are damnnnn and Yuri don't do that you are killin meh ahhhhhhhhh my heart it's about to pop out!- Taeyeon thought. 

Haha this kid I mean Taeyeon you know you are cute when you blush and omg you look so young!! Like a five years old girl! What a cutie!!- Yuri thought.

Taeyeon manage to stop staring at Yuri's amazing abs and said, "I came to check if you are ok afraid you might be sick." 

"Awwwww come one I thought you came to check these out." Yuri wriggle her eyebrows and tease the midget. 

"YAH! I am serious I just came to check if you were fine but you were in the bathroom so you didn't open and I didn't know all I thought was you could've faint." Taeyeon got a bit quiet at the end. 

"Ok I understand I am fine strong Yul is me. Just check Seobaby I mean Seohyun ok." Yuri smile from embarrassment.

Calling Seohyun Seobaby in front of me! Yuri you are dead! Wait why am I mad? Omg don't say gosh what will I do now I told the group I won't fall for this flirt Yul. Arghhhh- Taeyeon thought

Oops why did I say that anyways my heart stop and my mouth shut up but Taeyeon your baby face making me fall omg I can't help it now am I really falling for all of you?- Yuri thought

Yuri and Taeyeon were in deep thought when Sunny knock on the door, "Yuri-ah is my shorty partner in there?" 

Yuri giggle at what Sunny just said earning millions of slap from Taeyeon. Yuri was busy trying to block herself and fell on the bed. Taeyeon also forgot about other things but she went over Yuri and hover over her. Their position right now doesn't look good at all but yet they haven't realize. After 5 mintues of waiting Sunny as the worker to open the door and yep Sunny walk in seeing them in that position. 

"Did I ummm interrupted something?" Sunny ask. 

"Yes! I mean no! No you didn't I was just uhhhh slapping her because she laugh at how you ask for me." Taeyeon answer nervously. 

"Yes yes Sunny take your shorty with you I might get bruises." Yuri join in with a pout. 

"Haha ok I will take my shorty away she is a ert she may do something to you." Sunny laugh. 

"SUNNY-AH I AM NOT A ERT MAYBE BUT I WON'T DO ANYTHING TO THIS DARK CHOCOLATE." Taeyeon pretend a pout. 

"Are you sure? Hmmmm it's getting hot I want to lift up this shirt. Gosh my abs its wanting to show off now." Yuri tease Taeyeon once again. 

"Arghhh your abs aren't even that great! Sunny lets go already she seem more like the ert here!" Taeyeon grabbing Sunny's hand to walk out. 

"Ok I will go myself let me go!" Sunny yank her hand out of Taeyeon's grip and turn to exit. 

"BOOM!" 

"OUCHHH!!" Sunny shouted. 

Taeyeon saw how Sunny hit her head on the door frame and started to laugh. She kept laughing until her ajumma laugh came which caught Yuri's attention. Yuri started laughing too and Sunny who think Yuri laugh because she hit her head pouts. 

"Yuri! Why are you laughing with that midget!" Sunny exclaim. 

"Me? Midget? Gosh Sunny you are shorter!" Taeyeon kept laughing. 

"Oh no Sunny I didn't laugh at you I am laughing at Taeyeon." Yuri still trying to catch her breath. 

"Wait WHAT!" Taeyeon shouted. 

"Your laugh is funnier than what happened hehe..." Yuri getting tired from laughing too much. 

"My laugh is cool I know but I'm not staying her anymore! There is a tan person here who tease me too much!" Taeyeon stomping out the door. 

Puahahahaha she is so cute! It's so fun to oh and Jessica and Seohyun I wonder who else I can tease. But that baby face did she call me dark chocolate wth! Still cute still cute.-Yuri thought. 

Oh god if I didn't walk away I think my heart would pop out and my cheeks would explode! What are you doing to me!- Taeyeon thought. 

.......................

A/N: Yay!! I finish this one finally updating haha well here it is YulTae. What exactly did Taeyeon want to check on hehe. ert haha anyways hope you enjoy. Subscribe upvote and comment. COMMENT ON WHICH PAIR SHOULD BE NEXT!! Thank you!! Two more days till Valentine loner forever alone haha.