YulSoo- I'm going bankrupt again

Yuri The Player

"Wooohooo yeaaaa! There is so much food here! I want to try them all!" Sooyoung shouted as she see all the foods. 

"Yo Shikshin you better thank Yuri she is kind enough to cook for us!" The others shot back at her. 

"THANK YOU YUL! YOU ARE THE BEST!" Sooyoung said while clinging onto Yuri's arm.

"Haha welcome if you want to eat anything just tell me after all I'm a chef." Yuri smiled at the cute Sooyoung.

Whoa she sure do like eating she had been talking about food only. She is cute though if my cooking can make you be like this I am willing to. Diana there is someone who loves my food as much as you now.- Yuri thought.

Yuri was still talking when she felt something soft on her cheek she woke up. "Uhhhh what was that?" She asked innocently.

"Why a thank you kiss haha." Sooyoung laugh. 

"Oh really or is it you do want to kiss my cheeks." Yuri teased.

"Ok fine don't want it fine I won't ever do it again!" Sooyoung pouts.

"Awwwe my shikshin is pouting let me give you a hug." Yuri said.

Crap what did I just say my bad mouth.-Yuri scold herself.

Did she just said my shikshin? She so charming I love her food too she so perfect.- Sooyoung thought.

Sooyoung haven't got time to say anything but Yuri already gave her a hug. Yuri pat Sooyoung's back and said, "Its ok I'll make you the best food I know." Sooyoung's eyes widen when she heard what Yuri said, "FOOD! MAKE THEM I WANT TO EAT IT!" Yuri giggled at Sooyoung becoming a child again. 

"Wait here ok." Yuri using her caring voice.

God I didn't such perfect people like Yuri exist I think I am falling for her...but she is so close with that Choding and Ice princess.- Sooyoung pout at the thought.

Oh my heart why are you pounding again? First Sooyeon, second Yoona, now its Sooyoung. Whatmes wrong with me. Diana...all of them seem to have all your charms and that just make it hard for me...if only you were here.- Yuri face sadden as she reminisce her time with Diana. 

"Hey! Why did you stand behind me like that its creepy!" Diana pouted. 

"Yah I was just finding a place to sit but saw you thought you may want some company." Yuri reply in a kind manner.

"Oh sorry then wait you play guitar?" Diana asked.

"Yes its my best friend haha." Yuri joked.

"Play me a song." Diana smiled.

"Hmmmmm do you know Back Hug by SNSD?" Yuri asked.

"Yes its a good song you can play it?" Diana once again asked. 

"Ok we sing you can sing right?" Yuri asked back.

"I don't sing to people a lot only close friends heard my voice but I will sing in repay ok." Diana said.

"Ok 1....2....3..." Yuri counted and the sound of her guitar took over. 

They sang the whole song and that's how YulDi started. Yuri found out about Diana as a Shikshin and a prankster. Diana have a cold look but she is nice and caring. Her smile is priceless according to Yuri. Yuri can't help but fall more for Diana. They were together for a long period of time when Yuri thought its time. That day she prepare everything. By the beach where they first met she want to make it be the place she propose. 

"Hello? Diana where are you?" Yuri called Diana.

"Oh I am almost there wait a little more ok babe." Diana said as she cross the road. 

"Ok baby hurry I miss you." Yuri was about to end the call when she heard...

"BOOM" 

Yuri drop her phone ran as fast as she can as she saw a bunch of people around one spot. She was hoping it was someone else but when she got close...."DIANAAA!" Yuri started crying nonstop. They rushed Diana to the hospital. 

6 hours later....

The doctor came out and sigh...,"We are sorry...we tried our best go in look at her for the last time..." the doctor walked away.

Yuri frown and tears came out she walked in the room. "Diana it was my fault you are like this I am sorry I should be the one who is laying here not you. WHY!" Yuri sobbed until she fainted. 

 At Diana's funeral Yuri didn't talk much other than saying hi politely. Yuri look so dead her eyes were puffy and people can see black circles around her eyes. Her lips were dried and white...her face was as pale as a person who is dead. She still put the blame on herself until this day. 

"Yuri! Yuri! Yuri! Ms. Prefectionist!!!" Sooyoung shaking Yuri for 5 minutes. 

"Y-yes?" Yuri answered shocked.

"What were you think of the foods are all burnt now!" Sooyoung said looking at the food sadly.

"Oops sorry I was thinking of something...I'll make new ones." Yuri managed a fake smile. 

"Nuh uh uh you bad girl you ain't getting away tell me now what were you think!" Sooyoung demanded. 

"Uhhhh well I was thinking of how much you, Yoona, and Jessica remind me of Diana...*sigh*.." Yuri gave up and said. 

"Oh I'm sorry..." Sooyoung became quiet.

"Nah its ok now go away or I won't finish the food." Yuri trying to light up the mood. 

"No MY FOOD!" Sooyoung whined. 

Sooyoung pounced away pouting. Yuri turned around and saw Sooyoung getting mad.

"Sooyoung-ah? Sooyoung I was just kidding you can stay here ok." Yuri said calmly.

"Humph you idiot!" Sooyoung said crossing her arms.

"Hehe that was cute." Yuri wink to Sooyoung.

You shouldn't wink now you make me falling.- Sooyoung whine in her head.

Sooyoung's thought was interrupted by Tiffany's suddenly loud exclaimed. "BUGS!!!!" Tiffany running around after seeing some fake bugs Yoona set up. Yoona on the other side was just laughing her off and eventually fell on the ground. 

"YAH IM YOONA! YOU DARE TO PULL THESE PRANKS ON ME!" Tiffany is now stomping over to Yoona and grabbed the Choding's collar. 

"Whoa whoa calm down unnie I was just bored." Yoona still laughing.

"Aishhhhh Yoona if you keep doing that who knows you will die one day." Sooyoung said as she watch the scene.

"Sooyoung don't join in please I don't want my resort to have bad records." Yuri said quickly.

Sooyoung walked to Yuri in a seductive way and whisper, "What if I join them. You wouldn't do anything." 

"I don't want...." Yuri turned around to feel her lips touching another pair. 

"Sooyoung unnie! You are faster than Yoona unnie. I can't believe in my unnies at all." Seohyun said as she saw the kiss.

"Yo Seohyun it's not what you think it's an accident." Yuri quickly said.

"Explain." Taeyeon said fiercely.

Yuri and Sooyoung took turns tell them what happened. Everyone felt relieved and went back to do what they were doing before. 

Why am I jealous of her she isn't my girlfriend.- Yoonsic thought.

Holly Molly I can't believe I actually kiss her. Her lips are so soft.- Sooyoung day dreamed.

Oh crap now I can't even face them why am I feeling like this three times already! Stupid Yuri falling for one is enough why making it harder argh!- Yuri thought.

Yuri finished the food and brought it to the girls. Sooyoung didn't have the courage to look up at Yuri so Yuri thought maybe she give Sooyoung a special dish. Yuri walked to the kitchen and came back with another dish. "Here Sooyoung the food you wanted but I burnt it the first time." Sooyoung looked up and saw the food. "YAYYY!" Sooyoung shouted forgetting what happened earlier. 

"I think I might go bankrupt again." Yuri teased making everyone burst in laughter.

Sooyoung pouts but she continued to eat. Everyone just ate and talked. They never knew they would become this close with Yuri.

Yuri unnie seem so nice and perfect.- Seohyun innocently thought.

------------------

A/N: Well final exam is over! Woohoo got all A's on all my exams proud hehe. Anyways YulSeo next up. I think it could change secret. Maybe it's another Yulsic or yoonyul eh shouldn't tell more. Well thanks for reading this boring story please subscribe and upvote.