Yulsic Encounter

Yuri The Player

Jessica's POV....

Ringggg...ringggggg....

"Hello! Ready for the trip!" Tiffany shouted through the phone.

"Tiffany I am ready but you are being too loud I might be deaf before I get to visit that famous resort." I told her jokingly. 

"Pish whatever make sure to pack enough cloths we are staying there for 3 months." Tiffany once again shouted. 

"Ok! Now Imma end this call or i will be deaf for the rest of my life!" I shouted back and quickly ended the call.

"Hello I am Jessica Jung owner of B&E as you know I am going to go on a trip or vacation with 7 other friends. Its been so long since I met them and because of our famous name we have been busy and didn't have rime to rest. All 8 of us came to an agreement the two weeks ago that we would take off from work for 3 months and rest for awhile. I hope this trip is worth leaving my company." 

End of POV...

8 girls different personality and different work interest meet at the airport. "Woohooo long time mis amigos Haha just kidding I dont really care about you guys." Sooyoung tease the others.

"Ya! Don't go then its not like we want to bring along a shikshin like you!" Sunny shouted. 

Sooyoung ran to Taeyeon and pouted, "Taetae that bunny doesn't know how to take jokes!" 

Taeyeon laugh seeing her friends still being such child, "Serves you right good job Sunny!" Taeyeon gave Sunny a thumbs up. 

The three were teasing while the others were talking about what would be there and if the owner of the resort that they booked/reserved were nice, mean, old, young, beautiful, or ugly.[Ofc all of them are famous and rich ASF they got the owner to not let anyone go to the resort for 3 months].

The announcement for people who is leaving for California to get on broad came on because it is about time. The 8 happy friends went on the plane and soon the airplane left Korea. Everyone fell asleep because they knew the ride would take long. Seohyun the innocent maknae of the group is up reading when the announcement on the plane scared her. 

"Everyone fasten your seatbelts the plane has some malfunction right now don't panic we will make sure everyone arrive safely." 

Seohyun woke up her unnies and told them all 8 were scared. Everyone pray and seem like god heard them pray the man came back to the speaker, "We are now safe the malfunction earlier has been solved in one hour we will reach California." 

 The girls got out of the plane and to their amazement there were lots of people who held sign saying, "We love B&E!" or "Taeyeon make us some coffee or any drinks!" plus "Juhyun we love your flowers!" adding "Hyoyeon teach us your moves!" not forgetting "Hwangkiss miss your eye smile!" the signs said many things and its showed that the 8 weren't just popular in Korea but also in California. Jessica asked Tiffany, "Why is your company so popular anyways its just like a regular poster company." 

"Haha well the posters are print in best paper special paper indeed and my charm." Tiffany giggled. 

"I don't see that charm at all." Jessica said with cold tone.

"Guys no fighting, no no no." Taeyeon stuck her finger up and rock it showing no. 

They finally got out of the airport and went to the big van that all of the 8 friends can stay in more like a mini bus. Yoona who hasn't talk much sat beside Jessica and suggested Jessica something, "Why don' we stop by the market to buy some food for barbecue later on we already seem like we bought the resort Haha I feel bad for her she won't have any new customer and have to deal with us so we shouldn't make her stress too much or else she is not going to agree on our deal anymore. I heard the owner of that resort is super famous too." Yoona smiled and Jessica just agree so she told the driver to stop by the market. 

The market....

They were at the market now well outside Ofc and everyone voted for Jessica to be the one who go in and buy all the stuff. Jessica as a 1 against 7 couldn't say anything other than getting in the market to buy the food. 

"Yoona you will pay making me come buy it alone when you were the one who suggested it!" Jessica scold Yoona in her head but not watching where she was going she bumped into another girl. 

"Oh I'm so sorry my bad for bumping into you. Are you hurt anywhere?" The tall tan girl asked. 

"I'm fine I should say sorry too for not paying attention to where I'm going." Jessica quickly said to the tan woman. 

"You seem like you are going to buy lots of stuff here mind if I help you?" The tan girl asked.

"Huh? Oh uh yeah my friends we are planning on barbecue tonight and decided to buy some food." Jessica tried her best to smile. 

"Alright I'm Yul well that's my nickname but call me Yul I would appreciate it. But what's your name?" Yul asked the girl in front of her. 

"Oh I am Sooyeon nice to meet you." Jessica told her Korean name not wanting attention from others. 

"Alright lets get what you need now it might be late after you get them." Yul smiled sweetly.

"What is this why am I so shy and why is my heart beating so fast?" Jessica asked herself but shook it off. 

Yul and Sooyeon finished getting all the food that Sooyeon needed now they are standing at the checking counter. "Total is $67.78." The cashier said with a grinned. Jessica was about to pay for it when Yul said, "Let me pay for this." Jessica was going to stop Yul but when she look up the cashier was already giving Yul her change.

The girls walked out with Yul helping Sooyeon bringing the bags to their mini bus. "You didn't have to pay for that." Sooyeon sigh. "Why? You can pay me later! I am quite popular here so if you asked people here they would know me remember to pay me another time!" Yul shouted as she walk to her Lamborghini. Yul turned to Sooyeon and wink once then said, "Gotta run have some guest over today nice meeting you Sooyeon." with that said her car was already too far for Jessica to see now.

"Hey! Who was that earlier? She is pretty you guys seems close she even know your Korean name too." Hyoyeon smirked.

"Oh please give me a break I just met her earlier inside the market and she just offer to help me with buy these i feel bad she even pay for these too! I wonder who she is all she told me was her nickname is Yul and she is quite famous here." Jessica sigh. 

"Wow she so nice! I must find her to thank her for all that!" Taeyeon exclaimed. 

"She is daebak she even bought the food I think I like her now!" Sooyoung and Yoona shouted joyfully. 

"You two only love her for the food what a shikshin." Sunny scold them. 

Jessica kept quiet and didn't talk for the rest of the rids she was wondering who that girl was and why is she so nice. 

"Jessica? Sica? OML MS. GORJESS EARTH IS INVADING COME BACK!" Yoona had been trying to wake Jessica out of her thoughts because they were at the resort now. 

As they walk pass the parking lot there weren't many cars just a couple maybe about 20 of them. Jessica spot a Lamborghini that seem like the one Yul drive, but Jessica shook it off and said to herself, "That's not her's there is many Lamborghini in Cali. Why am I even thinking about that girl anyways don't say I like her." 

"There it goes again Our GORJESS is thinking again." Yoona teased.

"What are you thinking of anyways?" Tiffany asked.

"What else probably that girl from earlier." Sooyoung laugh.

"Yah! What is wrong with you guys I was just thinking what to do after I put my stuff away!" Jessica quickly cover up. 

"Ok up to you then." Everyone said at once. 

Jessica pouts and gave everyone her death glare until someone came up behind her and said, "Oh Sooyeon its you! Nice to meet you again!" 

"Yul? Why are you here?" Jessica asked.

"Me? Well like I said I'm quite famous here have you heard of Kwon Yuri?" Yul asked back a question.

"Kwon Yuri? Isn't she the owner of this resort do you know her?" Jessica kept asking. 

"I know her very well I also know she would have some special guest here so I'm guessing you were the special guest." Yul smiled with her sweet smile again.

"Ms. Kwon all the room are clean and well prepared what should we do next?" a girl bow to Yul and got everyone shocked. 

"You are Kwon Yuri?!" Everyone blurted out.

"Ofc me who else." Yuri gave them a cute chuckled. 

"Whoa DAEBAK THANKS FOR BUYING ALL THOSE FOODS!" Yoona and Sooyoung once again scream in happiness. 

"Haha my pleasure. You all know me so now introduce yourself." Yuri acting like a noble man. 

"Well I am Jessica owner of B&E" Jessica bow.

"I'm Taeyeon owner of Kimmi Café." Taeyeon smiled.

"I'm Tiffany owner of Hwangkiss nice meeting you." Tiffany gave Yuri her best eye smile.

"I'm Sooyoung owner of Foodtasy you know fantasy food." Sooyoung giggled.

"I'm Yoona owner and photographer of Yoonchoding." Yoona laugh and bow.

"I'm Sunny not my real name but people know me by Sunny only anyways owner of Sunshinsun beauty salon." Sunny wink.

"I'm Hyoyeon owner of Hyogang dancing is amazing." Hyoyeon flashed a smile.

"I'm Seohyun youngest here and owner of Juhyun Flowers." Seohyun bow at 90 degree. 

"Wow you guys are so famous even here but how come I just know about you all now i guess I need to keep up with the world out there." Yuri joked.

"Now go to your Rooms I had my workers prepare all the room as requested. Oh who is the one who requested for the pink room?" Yuri asked.

"M-me." Tiffany shyly answered. 

"Your room is 407 as for the others Jessica get 401, Taeyeon 402, Yoona 403, Sooyoung 404, Sunny 405, Hyoyeon 406, and Seohyun 408. Enjoy your time here I better get going on other things now." Yuri left the 8 girls by themselves. 

Jessica got to her room and quickly unpacked her stuff because she want to go out to the beach. She finish packing and walked to asked if the others would like to join her. The others were not done unpacking and they all said they wanted rest before their barbecue time later so Jessica had no choice but to go alone. 

Jessica was strolling along the shoreline when she heard someone behind her. She turned around and got shocked because that person was standing only about .5 inch away from her. "H-hey w-why are you so creepy?" first thing Jessica can say.

"Oh I was just walking like my routine out here and saw you here so just thought maybe I could accompany you since you seem bored." Yuri smiled. 

"Ok but why do you have a guitar with you? Can you play it?" Jessica asked the tan girl.

"Ofc I can why would I bring it every night if I can't play it." Yuri joked.

"Play me a song then." Jessica smiled.

Omg she seem so cold but that smile is so warm she should smile more.- Yuri thought.

"Ok hmmm for a chilly night like this I should play....Back Hug by SNSD. Do you know that song?" Yuri grinned showing her charm.

"Yes its one of my favorite song!" Jessica exclaimed. 

"Well then can you sing? Sorry if I am being rude." Yuri suddenly asked.

"Oh y-yes sure! I don't really sing though not very much people know that I can sing but because you helped me earlier I'll sing in repay." Jessica blushed. 

Yuri started playing Back Hug and Jessica started singing being shy cause her to look down. 

Wow is she an angel or what not just the smile but also her voice she is also so beautiful why am I feeling like this it can't be that I am falling for her.- Yuri thought.

Why is she so perfect not only nice, beautiful, but she is also really good at the guitar omg I think I am falling for her!- Jessica thought.

They both finished the song and smiled, "Woohooo that was awesome you have a beautiful voice!" Yuri gave Jessica a compliment causing her to blush.

"You are so good at the guitar where did you learn?" Jessica asked.

"Self taught." Yuri said.

"Wow you are so perfect." Jessica said once more. 

"Ah uh thanks." Yuri smiled shyly.

"Its kind cold during the night I should of brought a sweater." Jessica said trying to warm herself.

Yuri saw the girl and just chuckle seeing Jessica shaking. "Here take this you might catch a cold if you don't wear it." Yuri handing her sweater to the shaking girl. 

"What about you?" Jessica asked. 

"I am use to this plus I have to take good care of you." Yuri smiled with her charm again.

"Ok thanks whoever is your boyfriend must be lucky." Jessica said feeling shy. 

"Huh? W-what did you just said?" Yuri seem shocked.

"I said whoever is your boyfriend must be lucky." Jessica repeat herself. 

"Haha funny you are the first to say that." Yuri said. 

"Oh I'm sorry well lets say whoever is your girlfriend must be happy." Jessica trying to make the mood better.

"No I don't have a girlfriend in fact I don't know if I will ever get one. I have millions of fan girls but not one is my girl. I don't know why but when I fall for someone they move away...maybe I was fated to be alone." Yuri sudden became sad.

"I'm sorry to bring that up...and what do you mean when you fall for someone they move away?" Jessica asked innocently.

"....*sigh*....well I fell in love with this girl once...we sang together, we swim and goof together...she say my cooking is the best...I was planning to propose her and it was that day...she left me without saying a word...I miss her but all I can do is repeat our routine we use to do like what we did earlier that song was her favorite...I should of been the one who leave not her..." Yuri's started crying and tears came out nonstopping. 

Jessica patting the crying girl's back and comfort her, "It's ok I am sure the one who is destine to be with you is yet to come. You just need to believe in love once more and open your heart for someone new I am sure your late girlfriend would be happy up there seeing you happy." 

Yuri wiped her tears away and hugged Jessica, "Thanks Sica." Yuri whispered. 

This is almost the same as how I met my late girlfriend Diana(just a random name) maybe who knows maybe I may open my heart for you Jessica.- Yuri thought in mind.

Yuri you crying why does it hurt me so much...you are so perfect how come you are still single...may I be that one in your hear next?- Jessica thought.

The two broke the hug and said in unison, "Lets go its late." They both blushed and they departed.

-----------

A/N: soooo hmmm would it be Jessica who Yuri will choose? Wait for the next chapters to find out!!! Hope you enjoy this boring chapter of mine sorry for misspell words and bad English plus sorry if the story is boring. Thank you!