Chapter 9: Oh.. okay..

One Ticket to Crazytown O_____O

 

CHAPTER 9:

Ohh. okay.

 
 
Hyoyeon's POV
 
After we had that breakfast meeting, the guys left leaving us, the girls in the hotel. 
 
 
*beep* *beep*
 
 
"Hmmm...Who could this be?" I said to myself.
 
 
"Yah, Hyoyeon-ah. Are you disappointed that I'm not there? haha, just kidding. I'm at my shooting right now, Eat well, okay?"
 
 
I just laughed. And of course, I texted him back.
 
 
"Yah, of course I am, I have no one to argue with.. So, I heard you have a kissing scene huh? Who's the girl." 
 
 
"And send!"
 
"Unnie! Who are you texting to?"
 
Seohyun pouted. "Unnie, tell me please?!!!"
 
"Aigoo~ fine, I texted your Eunhyuk oppa."
 
"My? Isn't he your oppa too?"
 
"ew, It sounds weird calling him 'oppa'."
 
"Haha, unnie it sounds so weird on you."
 
"That's one of the reason, okay?"
 
"So anyways, aren't you going back to the rooms?"
 
"Oh.. Yeah, I will. I just wanna take some air outside."
 
"Oh sure, I'll see you later unnie!" then she smiled.
 
I went out the entrance of the hotel and went outside to sit at the bench at front. I felt the wind going through my air as bikers rode in front of me, kids laughing holding their mum's hands. Yunho, sitting beside me and looking at me.
 
YUNHO?
 
"YUN--" he suddenly covered my mouth.
 
"Yah, you don't wanna make fangirls cause a stampede over you, right?"
 
"Yeah, sorry. Wa-wait... Why are you here?"
 
"I'm actually asking the same thing. I was jogging, suddenly, I found a pretty girl that caught my eye. And..."
 
 
*riiiing*
 
 
"Oh wait, I'm getting a call."
 
"Sure. I'll wait." He smiled.
 
I went away a bit for space so I can talk to the person who's calling.
 
 
"Yeobo-saeyo?"
 
"Hey, Is this Hyoyeon. I'm so gla--"
 
"This is Jieun."
 
"What. Where's Hyuk?"
 
"Listen closely, I saw your text. And I saw his text to you. Don't misunderstand dear, He does not like you. Not at all."
 
"Wha-what?"
 
"Don't act like you don't think that way. Been there, done that."
 
"You have no authority to talk to me like that."
 
"Don't worry hun. Here's the catch, You MUST not be texting him, being with him, and doing random and flirty stuff to my guy.."
 
"Your guy? And what flirting?"
 
"Tch, Don't act innocent. Just act like you're both accquaintances and everything's gonna be fine, BUT, if you ever tell him about a single thing we would be talking about. Your name will be spreading around the whole city. Say goodbye to your life."
 
"... fine." I have no choice.
 
"Good, Bye deary.."
 
 
I hanged up, Wow, I just know what being hurt looks like. Now I know, I'm not sick, I'm not being hurt. My heart is breaking, that's why. I like him, I think it's more than that now. But I have to find someone else to save my life..
 
"Heyy, you okay?"
 
"Yeah, I am.."
 
"Do you wanna go buy ice cream?"
 
"Sure." I smiled.
 
 
We went to walk at the pedestrian lane, My mind keeps on saying "Hyo, be strong.". We crossed the lane and went inside the Baskin and Robbins ice cream store.
 
 
 
"So what do ya want?"
 
"What about..... that one?"
 
"Hmm, that's cool, I've never seen a girl like Coffee Ice cream before."
 
"Well, that's me!"
 
"Two of those please. Kamsahamnida." he bowed, went near me, and gave me the ice cream.
 
I on my ice cream joyfully, I love ice cream! 
 
*snap*
 
"Wha-What was that?"
 
"I pictured you, this pabo."
 
"Yah! don't call me that, even though you're older you can't call me a pabo. ><"
 
"Haha, aegyo." then he pinched my cheeks.
 
I just smiled. "So where do you wanna go now?"
 
"Well.. It's been long since I went to Japan."
 
"I-ilbon?" (Ilbon- Hangul word for Japan)
 
"Yeah, haha." He laughed a bit. "So, I wanna go to an amusement park."
 
"You do?! i know the best place." I took his hand, and searched for a cab to ride in.
 
"We're gonna ride a cab?!"
 
"Yeah, that's what normal people do, duh." 
 
"This kiddo." we went inside the cab, and went to the nearest amusement park.
 
Aigoooo... I hope I forget what just happened earlier.. I have to move on. :(