Chapter 2: Seoul the Crazy City~

One Ticket to Crazytown O_____O

 

So guys! This will mostly be Hyoyeon's POV, okay? ^^
 
----- ~ ------
 
 
4:50 AM. I still can't sleep. So I'm riding inside a Super Junior bus, am I? I guess fangirls would totally be screaming if they were here. 
 
Honestly speaking this bus is HUGE. This IS NOT A Normal Bus. 
 
I stood up from the sofa, YEAH, a SOFA I was sitting on. I walked around the whole bus.
 
I saw a red curtain it's like covering half of the bus.
 
I opened it and I saw bunk beds with curtains. COOL.
 
I walk towards each bunk bed, I reached at the end of the bus and I see this glass window. Cool.
 
"Yah, You shoudn't be here you know."
 
"I was just looking around."
 
"Hmm.. got a point there." Then he just showed his gummy smile again, I just smiled too.
 
"Hyoyeon's the name. You are?"
 
"I'm Super Junior's Eunhyuk!" He said with energy but softly, trying not to wake the others up "So where are you girls staying?"
 
"This hotel named **** Hotel. Well, that's what my dad suggested to us."
 
"Hmm.. that sounds familiar."
 
I sat down the couch and looked out the window while we were on the road. -sighs deeply- I'm so excited. >//< Seoul, I can't wait to see you. 
Unexpectedly I slept at the couch near the glass window.
 
EUNHYUK'S POV
 
I was just sitting at the recliner, When I just looked at my right and I saw Hyoyeon sleeping. -sighs- Poor girl. I think she's worried about her dad.
Well it is cold. 
 
"Where is that blanket?"
 
"And where the heck is my pillow?"
 
"Who am I talking to." =,=
 
I laid the blanket on her, I'm pretty sure she felt cold. I don't care if I'm cold. I'm a guy. I'm strong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is it freezing here or what. =,=
 
 
6:42 AM
 
 
"KYAAA~ WE'RE HERE!"
 
"Are they excited or what."
 
"C'mon It's their first time here let them have fun!"
 
"Omo, this luggage is heavy."
 
"Lemme help you there."
 
"Oh, thanks. The name's Jessica."
 
"Donghae, but you can call me Hae." 
 
"I'll keep that in mind."
 
~~
 
HYOYEON'S POV
 
 
"You girls, take care okay?"
 
"Yeah, have fun with your trip here in Seoul."
 
"We will, Kamsahamnida." We all bowed.
 
"We are Super Juni-oayo!" they all shouted cheerfuly and happily.
 
"Komawo." I shouted again. The girls picked their luggages up and went inside the hotel. Also, Super Junior oppas went back inside the bus.
Then Eunhyuk just came near me and said..
 
"Goodbye Hyoyeon, It was nice meeting you."
 
"Nice meeting you too." And I bowed at him. I have to show respect, right? ^____^
 
I went back the hotel and followed with the rest of the girls.
 
"Omo! This place is big." 
 
"Yah! Sunny your house is just like this."
 
"No it Isn't Sooyoung! And put your honorifics! I'm your unnie. =.="
 
"Haha, Lee Soonkyu what do you expect at Choi Sooyoung." 
 
"Unnie! I'm done with checking in, so we need to seperate, We'll be in different rooms. One room will consist with two girls, Another one with two also, One room again with twp, and the last one will consist of three."
 
"Ahh~ Our maknae, so responsible. I'll go with her!"
 
"I'll take Jessica with me."
 
"I'll go with Hyo too!"
 
"Put the shikskins together!"
 
"Yah! that hurts unnie. haha." Yoona and Sooyoung spoke at the same time, causing for us to laugh.
 
"Me and Sunny will take the other room!"
 
"And it's settled here are your keys." Seohyun handed out the keys to each of us. 
 
"Jessica! KAJA!"
 
Jessica and I went up to the elevator, We ran to the first floor and we were finding our room.
 
"B-37, B-37, Where is it?"
 
"HERE! Found it!"
 
We ran towards the door. And we saw Sooyoung running towards here from the stairs
 
"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
 
"Sooyoung-shii! Slow down!" Yoona suddenly chased after Soo
 
"We're-here-at-last."
 
"Sooyoung, You do know there's an elevator, right?"
 
"Mhmm.. There is? Neh, I knew that."
 
"Wait there wa--?" Soo suddenly covered Yoona's mouth.
 
Me and Jessica just laughed at what Soo did.
 
I unlocked the door, and slowly opened it.
 
"WOOOW! It's so spacy." It looks cool, The ceiling is so high! Aigoooo *u*
 
I laid down the bed, and just rested for a bit.
 
"Omo~ Hyo, I can't believe we're in Seoul."
 
"I know right?" I stood up and went to the big glass window, opened the curtains and looked at the view. "This city is so perfect."
 
"Oh! Let's go here!" Jessica pointed to her travel guide of Seoul.
 
"Today? Sure! But you really wanna go to a mall?"
 
"Yea, I've been dying to buy clothes and stuff from Seoul! Oh and after that, let's go buy vintage stuff."
 
"Sure! Just saying that makes me diizzy. Haha, Let's just change first."
 
"Haha, sure, sure."
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
"Are you ready?"
 
"Yeah, I am! Kaja." We went out the room, and I locked it and we went straight ahead out the hotel.
 
"I'll just text the girls about this."
 
We went out the hotel and walked our way to the mall. 
 
"Aigoo! Do you know where you're leading us?"
 
"Yeah I got is cove-- YAH!" a guy tripped over  between me and Jessica
 
"Mianhae! Sorry, gotta run."
 
"Omo!Omo!Omo!" A bunch of girls came running to our way. Must. Be. Fangirls. I bet. 
=,=
 
"C'mon Hyo! Let's go." We ran our way going to the mall to escape from the crazy ambush. =,=
 
We entered to the mall, Wow! This mall is bigger compared to the ones in Daegu, I mean there's barely a mall there. =,=
 
"Oh, so you girls are here." A guy covered up suddenly came near us.
 
"Uhm.. Who are you?" 
 
"Sup, It's Donghae."
 
"Oh, Donghae. Nice meeting you again."
 
"So you guys, know each other?"
 
"Yeah, we just met when we left the bus. So are you the only one here?"
 
"Nah, I'm with Eunhyuk. He's just at the Music Store. Y'know, checking album sales. Do you girls wanna go with us?"
 
"Sure!"
 
"Jessica!"
 
"She sure wants to! >< " Aish, what is this girl saying.. TT'
 
"Well, then let's go."
 
We walked from the entrance of the mall going to the Music Store. This Mall is sooooo huge. *u* Omo, I never want to leave this Mall. IT'S SO COOL. <3
 
"Lee Hyukjae! Lee Hyukjae!"
 
"Who are you calling? Who's Lee Hyukjae?"
 
"It's Eunhyuk's real name, And he's using it to avoid fangirls."
 
"Oh, I see."
 
We went in the Music Store. Donghae quickly went near to Eunhyuk.
 
"Oh! You girls are here, The world is really small isn't it?" He smiled, also covered up so no one can see him.
 
"Haha, I guess it is."
 
"So you girls wanna look around the store?"
 
"Why, Sure."
 
We went around the Music store, I went around and see some Albums of Super Junior.
 
"Hmm.. Miinah? This seems cool."
 
"Oh! I wanna buy this." Jessica took an album of SJ called "Mr. Simple"
 
"Omo! O.O Who's that?" In the album there's a guy who was shirtless. O>O
 
"Oh! That's the tall guy!"
 
"That's Siwon."
 
"Siwon? Omo, he has a well bulit body." 
 
"Ehem,  Ehem." Eunhyuk coughed for a bit and suddenly, they made poses that made you show your muscles, which made us cracked up.
 
"Haha, Guys please."
 
"They look cute! Aigoo!" 
 
"Jessica! You're like an Ahjumma! C'mon let's pay for the album now." We went straight to the counter and paid for the albums.
Near the counter I saw a red lightstick, Hmm, that looks cool.
 
"Cassieopea?"
 
"Hmm.. that sounds cool for a fandom name."
 
"I know right? Hmm.. I wonder which group they are."
 
The girl in the counter suddenly said: "That's for DBSK or Dong Bang Shin Ki. This is their album."
 
The girl showed me an album of two guys. Hmm, that guy looks familiar?
 
 
 
~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~
 
 
"Yeah I got is cove-- YAH!" a guy tripped over  between me and Jessica
 
"Mianhae! Sorry, gotta run."
 
"Omo!Omo!Omo!" 
 
 
~~~~~ End of Flashback ~~~~~
 
 
"Uhmm.. Excuse me, who's this guy?" 
 
"Oh, He's Jung Yunho, He's the leader."
 
"Wasn't he the guy we bumped into a while ago?"
 
"Yeah, he is."
 
"Are you girls done?"
 
"Eunyuk! You shocked me."
 
"Omo! Mianhae!" he bowed unexpectedly. "So you're buying our album eh? Are you going to be my fangirl soon?"
 
"Yeah, I am. I mean, not being your fangirl but buying your album. Don't misunderstand."
 
"Haha, Aegyopta." And he left and went near at Hae.
 
"Here are your albums, thank you for buying with us."
 
"Kamsahamnida!"
 
"Aigoo, Girls we have to leave now."
 
"Yeah, schedules."
 
"Ahww, When are we gonna see you again?" Jessica said.
 
"You girls can come by to our performances in Music Bank, Inkigayo, or at even our variety shows or musicals."
 
"Hmm.. that seems nice."
 
"Here, Hyo, I'll give you my number, okay?" He suddenly showed his cute gummy smile again.
 
"Here Jessica, here's my number." Donghae gave a small piece of paper to Jessica, I guess his number was written there.
 
"Omo, thankyou." I smiled back at them.
 
"Please, do take care!"
 
"We will! You too."
 
"We'll see you soon." Then, they left.
 
Me and Jessica went out the Music Store, and Jessica kept staring at the paper Hae gave her. Hmmm..
 
"Omo! Where to next?"
 
"Haha, the Vintage stores, remember?"
 
"Aigoo, I'm becoming old. I forgot. Kaja." she smiled and we went to the vintage stores.
 
Jung Yunho? I still remember his face when he was running between us. He's good-looking, I admit. Wow, I'm seeing couple of famous people today. O.o Seoul is such a crazy place. =,=