Chapter 12: AGENT HYUKKIE~

One Ticket to Crazytown O_____O

 

CHAPTER 12:
Agent HYUK! Activate! 8D
 
 
To my readers/subscribers:
 
I'm sorry I haven't updated. :( I'm quite sick. Mianhae! But I'll try my best not to make you upset. :) I'll have my check-up later, So.. I hope that I haven't upset you guys. Again, I'm sorry for not updating for so long. :)
 
 

Hyoyeon's POV

 
 
Aigooo! I stretched my arms out happily, I was trying not to remember that I was from the hospital yesterday! :>
 
*bzzt* *bzzt*
 
 
From: Yunho-ssi!
 
Hyo! Good Morning! Are you okay? You must eat, I don't have schedules so I'll go there as soon as I can, Arasso? :> And we'll go to some places in Seoul that are to die for. O_o Aigo.. I look like a girl saying that. Anyways, Get ready. :) I'll be there in 10 minutes.
 
Omo! 10 minutes?! That's fast.
 
 
I looked at Jessica and she's sleeping very well. I woud't want to wake her up. So, I went to take a bath quietly.
 
 
-10 minutes later-
 
 
*bzzt* *bzzt*
 
"Oh, Yeobo-saeyo? Yunho? Are you there?"
 
"Hyo.. It's Hyuk, I'm at the lobby. Can you come down?" Hyuk called and he talked with a happy voice.
 
*flashback*
 
"Don't worry hun. Here's the catch, You MUST not be texting him, being with him, and doing random and flirty stuff to my guy.."
 
"....fine."
 
*end*
 
"I'm sorry Hyuk, I can't." And I hanged up. 
 
Why does life need to be so hard? I should be moving on.. I don't want to be catched by all paprazzi in Seoul. I also don't want to know that I "like" Hyuk. Aigoo..
 

 

EUNHYUK's POV

 
 
I asked manager-hyung that I'm not taking schedules today, But I'm doing Sukira later. So, I went at Hyo to go have breakfast and ask about her condition. It feels like a good day!
 
As I reached the hotel, I went straight to the lobby and called her.
 
*ring* *ring*
 
 
"Yeobo-saeyo? Yunho? Are you there?" Wha-what? They already have plans?
 
"Hyo, It's me Hyuk. I'm at the lobby, Can you go down?" I tolde her through the phone with a cheerful and happy mood.
 
 
Silence came through the phone, it was like she was thinking about something.
 
"I'm sorry Hyuk, I can't" Then she hanged up.
 
"Wha-what?" I said to myself, Suprised. 
 
Then... I saw Hyo going down the stairs. Aigo... Is she ignoring me? 
 
She was looking out for something or someone, Maybe Yunho. Aigo.... Why do they have plans? Why isn't she telling me? B( Me no gusta.
 
She smiled and went walked to someone. I knew it. Jung Yunho.
 
Anyways, They went out the hotel. Hm.. Maybe having date? Detective Hyuk! Activate! HA! >:D