At SBS

Don't perform when you are sick!

Jiyong POV

When I opened my eyes I was on a sofa in a Chaerins living room. I automatically remembered why I am in here.

Chaerin.

I went to her room to do a check up  but she wasn’t in there. What on the earth is going on?

I runned back to the living room and then kitchen but she was nowhere to be found when I suddenly heard a loud sound coming from the bathroom. I rushed there like I was going to die and saw Chaerin on the floor, next to a broken glass.

“Chaerin” I kneeled in front of her and moved her head lightly. She didn’t move even an inch. “CHAERIN!” I shook her stronger. “YAH LEE CHAERIN! CAN YOU HEAR ME” I screamed out loud while patting her cheek lightly.

Chaerin POV

I heard someone screaming my name. Is it a dream?

I opened my eyes slowly when I heard Jiyong finishing his call with “OH SHE WOKE UP, wait a second!”

“Are you alright?YAH!”

To be honest I felt like dying but all I said was “Yeah, I think I just fell”

He helped me to stand up and placed me on a chair in the kitchen.

He started talking “Bom noona will sing your part tonight at SBS, my manager will pick me up in 2 hours and he will also take you to the hospital since your manager is in a States with Dara noona.

“Why Bommie I can also do it tonight!”

“Are you crazy!? Look at yourself! You are pale, you have high fever and your voice is more lost than my credit card after Seungri borrowed it! I am worried sick! There is no way how you could do it!”

“I can do it!”

“No!!”

“I can!”

“NO!”

“YES!” I screamed with all my might

“FINE, THEN JUST DO IT! I DON’T CARE ANYMORE! I WILL BE GOING NOW!” He screamed “This crazy woman really” I heard him murmuring.

I felt myself even worse when he left and the thermometer said 39,2. I was about to go crazy because of that but I still managed to go and get my red carpet outfit on me.

Jiyong POV

I was seriously going crazy. What is this woman thinking!?

I felt bad that I left her like that but enough is enough.

What if something happens to her, I kept thinking like that but I was too ashamed to go back.

Don’t worry Jiyong I kept telling myself.

I opened a chat room on my phone with Bom noona.

Jiyong: Bom noona! Chaerin is going to perform tonight! Sorry L

Bom: I heard from Teddy that she is already in SBS. Is she feeling better?

Jiyong: What?? I didn’t know that! I will be there soon!

Bom: Ok, please take good care of my child! :)

Jiyong: :)

She really went?! I still don’t belive it! I really need to look after her now!

End of Jiyong POV

CL and G-Dragon both prepared for their performance. GD kept looking after CL- he gave water and medicines to her and was ready to call ambulance right after she coughed.

After 3 hours they were ready to slay this event!

Just when G-Dragon thought that everything goes well he saw how Chaerin just sat on the stage out of breath. He tried to make this look as it was planned so he also sad next to her and when the lift took them down the stage everything went blank. For CL.

Jiyong POV

I watched next to me and CL had collapsed. She wasn’t breathing.

“SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL AMBULANCE!RIGHT NOW!HELPP!” I cried out “Chaerin!!!!Chaerin please!”

 

What is going to happen in next chapter? Let`s wait and see :)