I have to take care of her!

Don't perform when you are sick!

 

CL and G-Dragon collaborated for a new song called „Night“ which was written by CL and composed by G-Dragon. „Night“ won in all music charts and became hit faster than any ohter South-Korean song. Tomorrow was the biggest performance for the song at huge SBS year end party.

Chaerin POV

I woke up with chills and a runny nose, I don't feel good at all. I checked the clock and realized that I am almost late for my meeting with Jiyong. I changed clothes fast, did my make-up and drove to YG building.

I greeted fans outside of the building and then headed inside. While waiting for elevator sudden weakness hit me and everything went blurry. I managed to find one of the meeting rooms and saw that Jiyong was already there.

Jiyong POV

I was going to hug Chaerin to greet her but I stopped when I saw how pale and weak she looked..

„Hi oppa!“ woah.. even her voice was about to collapse

„Are you alright Chaerin? Are you sick?“ I started to get worried.

She smiled and said „No, I'm fine just a little tired“

Why she is lying to me, she is clearly sick! I took a water bottle and handed it to her „At least drink some water before we start“

„Thanks“

We talked about performance details and stage outfits for about 2 hours but she barely talked anything at all.

„Are you able to record the intro?“ I asked her with serious tone.

„Of course oppa, gogogo!“

We headed to the recording studio and even her style of walking was like she is drunk. I got more worried about her but I also couldn't do anything because she said that she is fine.

I was amazed how well she managed to hold her voice while recording and we finished pretty fast.

Chaerin POV

I finished recording and I felt so sick that I was about to collapse.

„Oppa is it fine when I lay down here on the sofa for a minute until you finish your part?”

He looked very suspicious but said “Of course, go ahead”

I took off my jacket and fell asleep.

Jiyong POV

Is she asleep?

I tried to call her name but she didn't respond. I try to finish my part and then I will look after her.

It took me 3 hours to finish the intro and when I turned around to get my phone from the table I saw that Chaerin was still sleeping but she was covered with sweat and she muttered something what I didn't understand.

I touched her forehead and it was just like boiling! What the hell Chaerin!

I called Teddy hyung to ask what I am supposed to do..

„What happened?“

I pointed on Chaerin.

„What's wrong with her????“ he asked a bit irritated.

„I really don't know hyung, we met in the morning to discuss our SBS performance details and she was already like that“ I pointed on Chaerin again „it seems like she has fever, what we should do with her?“

„I have still a song to finish for Winner but you are free, right?“

I nodded

„Take her home and call to our entertainment doctor, he will check her up. Call me if something happens“

„Sounds like a plan“

„Chaerin it's time to go“ I shaked her lightly.

Chaerin POV

I heard that someone called my name. I woke up and felt headache.

„What time is it, oppa?“

„8 PM, you slept for more than 3 hours“

„Oh I'm so sorry, I will go now. See you tomorrow!“ I started to walk through the room but I almost collapsed.

Jiyong POV

She started to walk and I knew it's not a good idea. I was going to grab her wrist but she was about to collapse so I catched her into my arms.

„There is no way how you could drive home in this kind of condition. I will take you home.“

I took her jacket and held her hand to take her to my car. The ride was really quiet since she fell asleep again.

I arrived and carried Chaerin to her room.

I searched our entertainment doctor contact for a while since I usually don’t contact with him.

After a long waiting he finally picked up his phone.

“The great G-Dragon calls me, what's up?”

Wait is this a clubbing sound!?

“CL has high fever and I need you IMMEDIATELY to her house!” I continued before he could say anything “by any change are you clubbing right now!?”

I was so mad that I couldn't describe it.

“I really don't care about CL right now I am having a good time! Please don't disturb me at the moment it's not like she is going to die or something”

“I am pretty sure you will be FIRED tomorrow!” and I hanged up

Stupid !

I touched Chaerins forehead again and she is really burning! I took my phone and called to ambulance!

“What emergency is going on?”

“My ermm… girl friend has high fever and I don't know what to do!“

„Please take a thermometer and put that in , wait for a 30 seconds and tell what it says”

I searched thermometer for a good 2 minutes.

“It says 40,4”

“That’s a really high fever. Please take her clothes off!”

“W-what!?”

“What she is wearing?”
“Hoodie, T-shirt and leggings”

“Please remove the hoodie until she is only with her T-shirt and unhook her bra”

I should let Teddy do it! I have never felt so uncomfortable! She will kill me 10 times when she wakes up!

“Done”

“Please take a wet towel and put it on her forehead also prepare paracetamol, a glass of water and some painkillers! She should feel better with few days!

“Thank you so much!”

I searched medicines for a long time. Seriously everything is so organized that I can't find anything! She needs to fix that!

“Chae…Chae please wake up for a moment”

Chaerin POV

I woke up in my home. What!?

Jiyong offered me medicines and I went to sleep again forgetting about the performance tomorrow.

Jiyong POV

She went back to sleep without saying anything.

Teddy hyung texted me:

Teddy: Bro how is it going?

Jiyong: I called to our entertainment doctor but he said that he doesn’t care and I had to call to an ambulance, she feels better now I guess, she took a medicine!

Teddy: Wtf? I tell about it to president, he needs to be fired!

Jiyong: This stupid arrogant , really!

Teddy: You are going to stay with her, right?

Jiyong: I can't leave her alone

Teddy: True but what about the tomorrows performace?

Jiyong: I really don't know hyung…I really don`t..

*Let`s meet with new chapter soon!*