I

Adamant : The Battle of Archangels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

London, 1997

The baby giggled as the man's hand waved in front of her producing glittering purple light. 


 "Get away from the baby." A voice from behind making the man straighten up from his position. He lightly smirked before he turned around. 


 "It's been a long time." He said. The smirk from before was long gone and his eyes darken. 


 "Leprechaun." 


 "I'd like to be known as Kwon." 


 "Leave the baby. She's with me." His voice was monotone. Slowly, the man step towards Kwon, he took a glance towards the quiet baby before waving his hand slightly and the baby was fast asleep. 


 "She's a human." Kwon said in a matter of fact. 


 "You had no business in this matter." The man said, already lowering his hat as he took another step but  Kwon quickly get in his way.


 "She can't get associated with us."


 "You have no say in this!" His eyes glim bright red.

 "You have no say about this. Go away, before I make you to." 


 "A Nephilim can't get associated with any human being. It's the bull law you Nephilims should follow!" Kwon looked into his eyes. "Or else you'll have a huge price to pay." Kwon glanced at the sleep baby. 

 "The other archangels won't leave you alone once they knew a human is living among them. And they won't let the human survive."


 "I need you to never expose about today."


 "Leprechauns never play easy." Kwon smirked. 


 "What do you want?" His voice drop lower. 


 "Battle of Nephilims. The battle should stop. You will never win against other archangels. They had their alliance. Nephilims will only get banished once the war end." Kwon stopped, his fingers brushing the baby's cheek before he looked into the man's eyes. "The baby, she'll be in danger once the other archangels take over."


 "And why do you care?" The man looked back at Kwon.


 "Just because." Kwon shot a knowing smile before slowly retreat back, "James." He nodded a goodbye before he vanished from the other man's sight. James sighed before he carrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter