Q/A, First spoilers to Adamant : The Battle of Archangels

Adamant : The Battle of Archangels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
—Q/A—

A step to understand the whole story better.

1. Where does the title came from?​​​​​​​

Adamant : The Battle of Archangels came from a legendary stone or diamond shape-like thingy called Adamant that had been said contains a lot of power. It's a greek mythology and legend had believe that Kronos castrate his father Uranus with the Adamant stone. So I took it as an inspiration to visualize Adamant stone as an object that could brings luck, power and control to the archangels. 'Battle of Archangels' easily means that the Archangels are battling over the Adamant stone that had gone missing for over centuries based on the plot I made. 

2. Where does the inspirations came from that the author chose to create such a fantasy-based story?

I always love fantasy and fallen angels story/movie. I would say the Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick is my biggest inspiration for me to write this story. And of course, it wouldn't be any similiar to the said series. Goblin, tvN also inspired me since the characters were potrayed so well in the drama that it push me so hard that I have to sit in front of my laptop and start typing words out. BTS, Blood, Tears and Sweat had been part of my inspiration as well, I love the last part of the music video where it shows Jin walking to the fallen angel's statue, god, the feels when he kissed it!

3. Why did you chose Jimin from BTS to play the major role?

Simple, I saw his picture and I just picked him right away. Hahaha. I just thought he really suits the way how I want Jimin character to be. Othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter