SEVENTEEN

After (DNA sequel)

"JEON TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook roars and the not so said man stops dead on his tracks at the other's voice.

He puts his shoes down and slowly turns around smiling sweetly at his boyfriend and batting his eyelashes innocently.

Never breaking the harsh glare,Jungkook clenches his jaw and flicks the light on. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks,sharply pronouncing every word.

Taehyung just lets out inhuman noises for a moment. "I was going out?" He winces a smile.

"GOOD KIM TAEHYUNG DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!"

"YOU ING SCARED TGE OUT OF MY WHAT THE !?"

"Taehyung,it's late. You're going out without me. You're going out alone."

"I won't exactly be alone." Taehyung mumbles,not intending for Jungkook to hear,but he does.

"Kim," he balls his fists,"Tae," he clenches his teeth,"Hyung." He squeezes his eyes shut in order to calm himself down. Then his eyelids flutter open and his now darker eyes staring right into Taehyung's with so much intensity.

"Are you cheating on me?" Jungkook whispers softly,sounding hurt.

"Oh my ,Jungkook. I'm going out with a friend because he's excited to see me after so many years since our childhood! And he's married!"

"Being a home wrecker is even worse!" Jungkook whines.

"Jungkook I went through hell when I was separated from you do you seriously think I'd put myself through that again? I won't be late. It's just a concert." And with that,he hugs the other boy,pecks him on the lips then leaves.

Jungkook pouts when he hears the brunette's steps fade away.

Then a wicked smirk decorates his face. He quickly grabs his coat,slips on a pair of boots and runs after Taehyung,of course,making sure the other boy doesn't see him.

He falls in love with Taehyung all over.

He unconsciously smiles watching the boy skip down the road happily while singing with that beautiful voice of him,remind Jungkook how talented he is.

Jungkook almost runs into a pole when after Girls' Generation Gee,Taehyung decides to switch into a more mature song,dancing in the middle of the sidewalk,in front of people,rolling his hips sensually.

Jungkook decides on a cold shower when he goes back home.

Soon,Taehyung finally arrives at the desired destination,Jungkook swiftly following close behind.

To say that he's hurt would be an understatement.

The moment that he witnesses his boyfriend hug another man,he notices that it would be a Big Bang concert.

Taehyung came to see my favorite band without me?

Biting down a sob,he walks up to the security. "I want to go in." He says to the man who was around the same height but obviously way more buff than the boy.

"Where's your ticket,kid?"

"My boyfriend is inside." Jungkook states quickly,completely ignoring the man's question.

"Listen kid,I don't let just anyone inside. You-,"

"Do you really have a death wish or are you just dumb?" He interrupts again,getting quite annoyed.

The man raises an eyebrow at him and opens his mouth but Jungkook interrupts him before he can even utter a word.

"I can get you fired right now with just a phone call. I can make your life a living hell?"

"How so?" The man mockingly smiles,reducing the distance between his and the boy's face until they were a few inches apart. "By telling your parents."

"Look at you,you're so bright!" Jungkook exclaims with a big smile on his face. "You surely wouldn't want the Jeon to be upset at you right?" The man freezes. "Especially being mad at you because you mocked his son."

"Y-you can g-go i-i-inside,sir." The man stutters and bows,causing Jungkook to smirk.

"Thanks babe!" Jungkook giggles and blows the guard a kiss then quickly skips through the many bodies on the line and searches for his boyfriend.

After a couple of minutes searching,he indeed finds his brunette being his usual and cheerful self,laughing and joking around with the so called friend as both of them pay little no attention at all to the five boys on stage.

Jungkook would've probably died by know,his idols were right in front of him. But he cares! His boyfriend was in the arms of another man,literally,as they hug for no reason at all and Jungkook feels like God hates him.

He holds back a tear threatening to fall when he sees the way Taehyung looks at the man.

Suddenly...

"Park Bogum you piece of ! I can't believe you're doing this to me!" Jungkook hears a female voice hiss,venom dripping from her voice. He turns around to look at her with his eyebrow raised. Then he realizes she was there for the same reason that he was. For the same people.

"-cut that dirty vixen's tail that enchanted you! For taking you away from me,I'm going cut his pretty little face off-" Jungkook snaps out of his daze the narrows his eyes at the woman.

"Ayo! That's my boyfriend you're talking about." He roars.

The woman gasps and squeals in shock at the other's voice,jumping three feet in the air.

And Jungkook being Jungkook,gets startled when she screams and jumps up in dear along with her letting a scream of his own.

The beautiful woman clutches her chest with her hand,breathing heavily and trying to calm herself down.

"Jesus ,kid! You scared me!" She whispers.

He ignores her words. "Do you know the man that is with my Taehyung?" He asks and she nods.

"Yes! That's my husband." She exclaims,never taking her eyes off the pair of men who seemed way too comfortable with each other.

"Why is your husband with my boyfriend?"

"Why is your boyfriend with my husband?" She bites back sassily.

"Taehyung said that they're childhood friends." Jungkook mumbles.

"Bogum said the same thing." She speaks slowly and her eyes drifting away from both man and locking with the boy's beside her. "Maybe they really are just friends." She shrugs.

"Really?" Jungkook gulps. "Then why does your husband have his arm wrapped around my boyfriend's neck? Why are their noses touching?" He spits out angrily,staring at the pair not even blinking.

"Oh,he's so dead." The woman's voice drops dangerously low,but Jungkook didn't get it at all.

He runs.

He practically skips through the sea of people,trying to get there as fast as possible. And when he is,it takes him every single cell on his body not to knock the man out of his senses in that exact moment.

"Hey buddy. I think you're touching what doesn't belong to you."

Oh .

 

 

 

 

 

Can you believe I updated a chapter with 1000+ words WOOOOOW I HATE IT OK BYE

 

also im like #1 minah and hyeri activist but she was the first person that came up to my mind as bogum's gf for whatever reason