TEN

After (DNA sequel)

"What do we do? It's not as easy as it sounds. It needs a lot of work,a lot of running around,a lot of people."

"But it's worth it,isn't it?" He smiles and so does she.

"Yeah,it is."

"I wish nothing went the way it did." He says and she nods,her jaw falling slack when he continues. "And I'm talking about you too."

"I wish so too."



 

*•*•*



 

"Baekhyun?" Taehyung softly asks and the older hums in acknowledgement.

"For long have you and Chanyeol been dating?"

"Since we were fourteen,which means we've been dating for ten years."

Ignoring the obvious surprise,Taehyung continues with his questions. "How did you react when you found out he was your soulmate?"

"I was very happy,of course. He was the man I was in love with and destiny thought it'd be the best if we ended up together. It was meant to be."

"You two are not meant to be." Taehyung remember and shivers run down his spine as his heart once again breaks for the nth time.

"What if he wasn't your soulmate? Would you just forget it all? All the amazing moments? Beautiful words? Sweet kisses? Warm hugs?"

Baekhyun knows Taehyung isn't talking about him and Chanyeol.

"I love him too much to just move on."

Taehyung looks up at him with wide and sparkly eyes from the tears. "Wouldn't you give up on him?"

"It would be too stupid for me if I did so."

Taehyung stays silent,remembering every moment he spent with Jungkook then going through his dark days of not having him by his side.

I didn't want him at first,I hated him. And now look where I am.

"Do you miss him,Tae?"

Yes.

"No." He gathers himself and smiles at his brother,a very wide,fake smile at which Baekhyun cringes at. "I'm over him already."

Baekhyun raises an eyebrow and sighs,pinching the bridge of his nose. "Taehyung-"

"What's done is done. We can't turn back the time. We can't change the rules."

"Yes-"

"Him and I are done and over with. That's how the universe decided."

"But-" Taehyung interrupts him again.

"Cause if it was me who decided..."  His voice cracks and tears threaten to fall. "Id have him mine,hold him tight so I never ever lose him again."

He ends up crying on Baekhyun's chest.


 

 



 

Soo hello yet again with a crapass

Also Hanis solo chapter will be up soon I hope you'll enjoy it 
Byeee