SIXTEEN

After (DNA sequel)

"RISE AND SHINE!" A unfamiliar voice yells as the owner bursts through the now open door of Jungkook's and Taehyung's apartment,the boys both jumping up in surprise at the sight of the overly excited intruder who was giving them both a huge and rather cute eye smile.

"Uh,hello?" Taehyung waves his hand awkwardly.

"ITS 1PM IN THE MORNING! ITS TOO EARLY TO BE AWAKE!" Jungkook whines about his precious slumber being interrupted.

"It's not her fault you stayed up all night playing Piano Tiles." Taehyung flicks the back of Jungkook's head,causing the boy to pout at him and the girl to coo.

"So,yeah." She clears . "Hello,I am Amber Liu. I live next door-"

Jungkook interrupts her,because it's only fair if he does the same since she woke him up. "I thought Krystal lived next door- OW!" He yells in pain and hold his now throbbing ear which Taehyung had flicked at the mention of the girl.

Amber laughs.

"I live next door unless under certain circumstances such as a god getting mad,I have to move on one of the other apartments."

"Don't tell me you own the building too." Taehyung gives her a look.

"I just manage it,since the actual owner is too much of a princess to do work." She pouts.

"Well she said she's a model as well so maybe she's just busy-OW!" He screams yet again at the burn of Taehyung's slap on his thigh for defending the girl.

"Well yes,that's actually the reason why but I just wanted to badmouth her." She laughs then stop abruptly and raises an eyebrow at both boys. "What do you mean by 'she said' exactly?"

"Oh,she was here a few days ago to welcome us." Taehyung answers.

"LIU SOOJUNG!" Amber roars.

"Wait," Jungkook and Taehyung say in sync. "Isn't her last name 'Jung',though?" Taehyung continues.

"Not for long." The girls smirks and with one last salute,she exists the room leaving the boys staring dumbfound at the closed door.

"I ship it." Jungkook shrugs.







 

Hello my dudes and dudettes it is I the worst of all an I apologize for the short and meaningless chapter but I literally have ZERO idea on how to finish this and it's lowkey stressing me out that I can't come up with a proper and epic ending for After just like for DNA smh @ me
But anyway I hope you enjoyed this enjoyabless piece of

And maybe just maybe I'll post another chapter today shhh