Confused

Confused

#Chapter 3

 

The life of an idol group is already hard. Not to mention the practice, lack of sleep that they have. Don't add they aren't allowed to date at all. The scandal will makes you blamed, and loss the fans. They can't take a risk because of that, this is why they really should control themselves around each other. If dating a girl will make a trouble, what they will receive if all around the world knows about both of them. 


Youngjae, Daehyun. Both of them are really screwed, they know they shouldn't feels like this towards each other. But, they really can't help those feeling. The guilty feeling are flowing when they look at the members, more to the oldest members,yongguk and himchan. Both of them really love the group, if something like this going to leaked, both of daehyun and youngjae doesn't know how can they face the group. The group is their number one concern, the fans is second, they don't really give a damn about the company. Since they thought, theynwill be alright if 6 of them will together, they thought they can handle all of the obstacles they will face. 


However, all of them were stuck. While daejae couple still struggling with their feelings, and wants to reveal to others members, but they take a wrong decision which are breaking up. Both of them decide to break up after, they can't think the other way. Miserably, both of them continue to become themselves, after the break up. Which the result, makes another trouble, worst than ever, the can't moved on from each other. A week they are fighting with each other, yet only with the other presence could calmed them down from the breakdown of their feelings.

 

That what's the other members notice. Their weird behavior, insult to each other, both of them becomes bipolar since then. Fighting, suddenly laughing with each other, suddenly one of them (mostly youngjae) will crying in the other embrace who jaw tighten and fist clenched if you take a notice closely. Yongguk, himchan, zelo and jongup already talk privately. But both of them still avoided the issue. 


Both of them still in their narrow minds, can't seem to move on. However, after a month, both could more calm down. They don't just randomly throw their tanturm towards each other. Also, youngjae is less crying (less if they not really observant). They are becomes the best friend again, lovey dovey yet restraint at some point. The members who saw this, let them go. They believe one day, if both youngjae and daehyun wants to talk their problem they wil talk to them. 

 

-END-

--------------

I'm really sorry for take forever to update this short random chapter. 

But, this story was really meant to ends like this. Since i made this because of my frustration towards both of them. And BAM! This story were created. 

Once again sorry for the lame ending, and you become disappointed. 

Please leave a comment for me to my next work, it can help me to improve my story. 

Anyway, thank you for reading this absurd story. 

I love you guys *kiss*