Daehyun's POV

Confused

Daehyun's POV

 

He is crying again. I didn't want to hear it. I hate it. But, I can't do anything at all. He won't allow me. Maybe the move I made on makeup room earlier is wrong, hugging him while he sleeps. It's natural to me, I can't just keep my hand still when he sleep comfortably on my shoulder. Of course, I want to make him more comfortable. A little of me also wants to hug him. I will apologize to him later.

I just keep staring at the ceiling, not realizing Himchan hyung comes to me. He my hair softly. I just look at him while smiling weakly, his eyes shows so much worried. I take his hands out and held it. I closed my eyes while holding his hands.

"I know you love him as a brother, but don't burden him with yourself. You can share it with us too Daehyun-ah. With me" he softly talks and his other hands my hair again.  Hearing that from him weakened me.

"I don't hyung, and he doesn't want to talk about his problem with you guys. I can't tell you" I keep my voice steady, ignoring the sound of my heart broken.

"Is the problem really secretive, so you guys can't tell anybody at all? Even us, your brothers?"

"I'm sorry hyung" the guilty take over me.

"Just sleep then, I will go to Youngjae now" he said.

"Don't! I mean, not now. He is with Yongguk hyung. And I still sulking with my cake earlier" I abruptly sit, holding tight his hands. Made a fake pout, to make sure he won't leave this room. I can't make Youngjae more guilty and heartbroken.

"You also a fool Daehyun-ah, he was the first one on bathroom earlier. It's normal he takes a revenge on you" sensing the atmosphere goes light, I'm smiling.

"Noo, it's not fair. I will take a more revenge on him"

"I think you want to sleep, and now you are thinking a revenge on your bestfriend"

"Let me be! Hermmm, I want go to watch some drama" releasing Himchan's hyung hand, I shout Youngjae's name to watch drama together in living room.

"He is sleeping now dae. He is tired" said Yongguk hyung come out from Youngjae's room.

"Noo, don't tell me that hyung. He must watch with me" I said as I proceed myself to his room.

"He was crying earlier, again, and he is now tired. I put him to sleep. Don't disturb him" Yongguk hyung said softly to me, his eyes full of concern. I almost give up. Almost. Cause If I give up and let him sleep, I can't get close to him tonight. I can't let it happened. Not after that happened.

"it's okay hyung, he will thank me later. He really loves this drama" smiling innocently, I open the door, and see the most heartbreaking sight in front of me. He curled up on his bed, with tired face. Maybe Yongguk hyung wants to snap at me, cause I ignore his order to not disturb Youngjae, but I suddenly shut the door close and lock it.

I didn't mean to do that towards my hyung, but it's only Youngjae in my head now. Still didn't realize what will happen later. I slowly approach the bed, sat myself on the floor, while my hands searching for his hands. When I found it, I held it tight. He stirred from his sleep, and look at me. At first, he just staring at me silently, but then his eyes got watery.

"Hey, please don't cry. I can't see you crying and weak like this, you know"

I erase his visible tears. I want to kiss him, but I know I can't. I try to smile to him. He finally smiles at me too.

"let's go, the drama will start soon" I slowly stand while pull him softly to sit and waking him up.

He cleared his throat and said loudly "Drama drama, here we come" with a happy sound.

I unlock the door and went outside. The members were standing in front of us. They were frowning because I locked the door.

"Yeah dae? Why you lock the door tho? Waking me up, while I'm so dead sleepy now" Jae said and take a sit on the sofa, okay I correct myself, he is lying on the sofa, let no space for me.

"I don't know why I lock the door? Why do I did that?" sounds confused to me. I take a sit on the floor, silently grunting at Youngjae, cause he takes all space on the sofa.

"I wake you up, cause I don't want to hear you whining at me cause you missed the episode today, pabo"

He smacks my heads, I glared at him. I promised to myself to get revenge. Both of us are silently watching the drama. Unaware of confused members who watching us bickering like usual, forget about the mess earlier.

When the advertisement shows up, I checked up my phone, and see there are a new message from him.

'You stupid, why did you lock the door earlier. Stupid'

'What?! Stupid. You don't know, seeing your state earlier, how come you blame me to not lock the door. It's a relief I can control to not kiss you earlier'

'stupid' that was just his reply. I take a look at him, and he just blushing while smiling softly to his phone.

I see the members skipped their confusion about us earlier. They also watch the drama, which makes me frowning.

"Ya, you guys. Why all of you here. It gives me a Goosebumps" I said as I make a fake scared gesture.

"Jae is tired here, and you dragging him up from his slumber. Just make sure you guys didn't make a childish fight" said Yongguk hyung.

They all also sit on the floor. While the almighty Youngjae comfortably lying on the sofa. Realize something I pull Jae's legs.

"Ya, you insolent brat. How come you lying there, while Yongguk and Himchan hyung on the floor. Come down!"

"Wow, Jung Daehyun put concern on Himchan hyung" whisper silently Jongup. Junhong burst out laughing, all members burst out laughing.

"Well, cause I want him to massage me. Hahahahaha. Palli hyung goes to the sofa, Yongguk hyung too. Hehehe, I don't ask you by the way hyung to massage me. Just Himchan hyung" I take a wrong move tho, but I know that's needed. He knows it too.

"Junhong-ah, your hyung here doesn't know he made a mistake. He leisurely kicking me up from myself locked the door just because he doesn’t want to get scolded. And now he was kicking me up from the sofa, and act love dovey with his lover. And here I am shivering from the coldness of the floor, and need a blanket for me. But your hyung here too lazy to move. Can you take it for me please?" I hear he whined at our poor maknae who can't reject his plea. I rolled my eyes hearing his words.

"Ya you kicked him off?" Himchan hyung sounds angry. I just look at Youngjae with the unbelievable look.

"What? No! I wake him softly, I call his name, and wake him gently. I know he is tired, but if I don't wake him up. He will start to put that tantrum at me, which annoyed me" I give Youngjae just-you-wait glare.

"No he is lying hyung" stretching his hands out to take his blanket from Junhong, wrapped himself and wait for Junhong sit, just to put his head on the maknae lap.

"Lazy" muttered me, ignoring the look from both older hyungs.

I take my phone after seeing it blinked. Received a text 'just kiss me for the last time. That's okay'.

The others members were surprised by the sound I made. I groaned almost shut my phone off by put it a little hard on the floor.

"Why?" ask Himchan hyung, sensed something wrong

"Nothing hyung, just my friend sent me an inappropriate picture, full of blood everywhere" I cursed silently in my heart, glaring at the innocent television in front of us.

"Can I see it" the psychopath Jongup put his curious.

"No, I already erased it. I shut my phone off. Just focus on the drama guys" I almost on my limit.

"hahahahahahaha" suddenly Youngjae laughing his out. While showing a picture to us.

"Don't tell me it's you who sent it?" ask Yongguk hyung amusing

"Just don't talk about that please" I made a voice.

The dorm full of laughter now, they won't stop teasing me. They didn't know that I weak at blood. I want to shout at them, I'm not weak at that.

"Drama drama" remind me of drama to them. They went silent again. Focus watching it.

Such a tiring day. I feel exhausted. I excuse myself to wash my face. I don't know the tiredness struck me suddenly. I want to sleep. Make a lazy move on the floor, close my eyes. I don't realize I fell asleep when Himchan hyung wake me up to move to our room.

I saw that Youngjae and other members also went to their room. Yawning and stretch my hands out, I put my hand on Himchan hyung shoulder. We went to sleep instantly when we touch the bed. I know it's a long day for all of us.

-tbc-


A/n: Heloo, I'm back again....... (kicking the author, cause she takes a long time to update)

I'm sorry for taking a long time, I was struggling with my thesis. (Lame excuse)

By the way, new chapter updated (Yeayyyy.... Throw a confetti, let's party) aweee... don't be so hype guys hehehhehehe. (Duh, it's just your imagination thor)

anyway, enjoy this story.

Please leave a comment, it could help me to develop my writing skills and stories.