Youngjae POV

Confused

Chapter I (Youngjae's POV)

 

I love the weather today, sunny, windy, and fresh, so colorful. I take a deep breath in front of the van. Thankfully, today schedule is not really much. Some members are already shows up, while some are still in the car, waking up. I'm stretching my hands out, and smiling to Jongup who smiled at me first.

"The weather today is good, right hyung?" he started the conversation

"eeuugh yes" moan me, feeling good from the stretching. I was yawning when Daehyun suddenly come down from the van and accidentally pushed me. Fortunately Jongup is in front of me, so he caught me in time.

"Woah, be careful Daehyun-ah" warn me, still being held by Jonguppie

"Ah, sorry. It's my fault" he just smiling innocently and with that fool face. Makes me annoyed.

"Yes, you are in guilt" replied me with cold tone, intent to put more meaning into the sentence. And I guess he catches the meaning, his face was frowning for a while.

"It's both, not only me" he used the same tone. I was surprised, how dare he bring it up now. Suddenly, the weather is not really nice anymore.

All members who already went out from the van were staring at us, and Himchan hyung also Yongguk hyung take their action. Which Himchan dragged Daehyun, while Yongguk dragged me.

"I'm sorry hyung" I apologize to Yongguk hyung, cause of our fight.

"No, it's okay. But, you guys needs to explain all later. It has been too long already"

I just fell silent. My mind was in chaos, I need to tell Daehyun. I take a glance to Daehyun and Himchan hyung, and see they were laughing. Sensing no dangerous aura around Daehyun, I texted him 'Yongguk hyung wants an explanationㅠㅠ' sent to Daehyun.

Realized his phone is vibrating, Daehyun open his phone. His face shows nothing and he just ignore my text, continuing make a joke with Himchan hyung. Junhong and Jongup also joined, we are already in our makeup room. The atmosphere also change, I decided sit beside Daehyun and take a little nap. Aware of me who wants take a nap, they are not really noise as usual.

I feels warm surrounded me. I open my eyes slightly and realized I'm in Daehyun's embrace, he put his arm around me and put my head on his shoulder. If others seeing us being like this, of course they just shrug it off cause they often see us touchy touchy. But they doesn't know, how our heartbeat were increased, I feels like hearing the whole drum in my ears. Hearing his heartbeat and my own, too loud. I'm afraid if others could be able to hear it too.

I make a motion, put my arms around his waist and burried my face on his shoulder. But, the problem comes, I can't control my tears. I kept crying, and all members also the staffs were worried. It's a good thing I still haven't put any make up. I just tightened my hug into Daehyun, and continue crying. Daehyun hardly console the others to not worry about me, he said I just having a nightmare.

Yeah, the worst nightmare in my life. Too complicated. When I give no sign to stop the cry, I think Daehyun not bear enough. He put me into his laps, while all the staffs and members even our manager were gasping and shocked. He puts his hands on both my cheeks, we were staring at each other.

"It’s enough, don't cry anymore. It's gonna be okay" there's so much words that I want to say, and I know he's too. I just nodded my head, and get off from his laps.

"I gotta go to the bathroom, I think my face will swollen later. I'm sorry hehehe" cleared my throat, I put my best smile to assure them that I am already okay. Himchan hyung put more concern on me, he offered to accompany me to the bathroom which I softly declined. He was afraid if I will break down again in the bathroom. I make sure that I already fine and Daehyun also assure them. After we successfully asure them, I went to the bathroom, alone, I slap myself to lose control in front of everyone. And now they will accuse me for something, of course its involved Daehyun. Such a fool, lose control like that.

I wash my face, and feel freshened. After that, I go to our makeup room, to get done my makeup. I think Daehyun have a hard time while I was in bathroom. I see all of them were trapped him in the middle when I went into the room. Daehyun had a relieve sigh after seeing me, and tell all of them, I already okay. I laughed with him, to make sure that I was okay.

"Please everyone, the nightmare will keep continue if you guys keep pestering us like that. Hahahaha"

After that sentence, all of them went to normal. Of course it's all the staffs. Of course all members were just put an acting that they were being convinced by ours exclaim. I let out an audible tired sigh. It takes members interest, and they were joking with loud voice. Knowing the staffs will put another glance towards me, if they wouldn't do that.

I was laughing along with the fools jokes that they made. The stylist warn me to not move much. I obeyed and playing games on my phone. Playing always distracting me from any thought.

The schedule ended so fast and that was our, Daehyun and I, nightmare. I know we already pass something like this all these week. You know when in one group, one member have a problem, of course others can sense it too.

The atmosphere in the dorm is chill and tensed, probably just both of us who feels that. I sit beside Yongguk hyung, and Dae sit beside Himchan hyung. Two maknaes sit on sofa, with their serious face. I really hate make them worried. So, I put my best to become a cheerful person.

"Hyung, nothing's happened with us. I can assure you, I just had nightmare"

"You can't fool us Youngjae-ah, there's something happened with you and Daehyun since last week. You guys keep the cold war, yet close to each other" said Yongguk hyung

"Yes, at first we just ignore it, but it keeps happening. And the was there on the makeup room. You just can't said it was nightmare, and passed just like that. Also Daehyun, should you bring him to your laps?" Himchan hyung added some. I felt guilty.

"It's not because I'm jealous. I know you guys are bestfriend, but the way you didn't talk to us what is exactly going on  pissed me. We are your family, of course I also wants to console my dongsaeng same like you" he added more, make me salty over his certain words.

I really wants to cry, but I keep it. I can't cry now. They just can't get involved with this problem. I can't hurt them.

"Hyung, that just a nightmare about something that Daehyun also knows. It's not because I want to keep it from you guys. It's just I was afraid, I just can't. I'm sorry" a little lie, yet it was my honest answer. I just can't tell them our problem.

"I'm sorry guys, I can't say anything if Youngjae don't want that" Daehyun hungs his head lows, his fist keep clenched. Himchan hyung noticed that, and hold his hands. Daehyun surprised at him, and smile weakly to him, ignoring his confused eyes.

"I just, I can't, I'm sorry" my guilt keep growing, seeing Yongguk hyung concern eyes, and mostly our maknae sad eyes. I can't keep my cheerful mood, if they already like that. However, knows that we will keep shut our mouth, Yongguk hyung just told us to sleep early.

I hug him, and said thanks for his understanding. I went to bathroom, when Daehyun also goes to the same place. I run to it, and successfully reach the door, when suddenly Daehyun pulled me out from the door and he enter the bathroom, shut the door exactly in front of me.

"Ya! Jung Daehyun! Just you know my revenge will wrost than this" he just laughing at my statement. Himchan hyung who witnessed this just smiling weakly, I stare at him when an idea struck me. He saw my smirk, and give me a weird stare, watching my every move. I keep my smirk, until I reach my destination, and doing my plan. When Daehyun done with his business, he is too shocked, and crying. Himchan hyung just laughing at him, while shaking his heads.

I sit there, muching the last cheesecake in the fridge happily. Do not really care that my bestfriend were crying and begged me to left him a bite.

"My revenge is sweet, Daehyunie. I believe I've told you that" while making cute face that he doesn't like.

! Those stare! I know that damn stare, he is Jung Daehyun after all. The stare which totally can always shut me up. I'm looking at Himchan hyung who keep laughing with my shock face. He stop laughing, and give me a worried face. I went straight to the toilet with last bite and full mouth. I locked the door, and can hear Himchan hyung bursting out laughing for my actions. I can hear Daehyun crying sounds, but after that I can't hear anything, as I turn on the shower and crying for myself in there.

"I miss you" that's the only thought that I can think right now.

 

-tbc-