Our love is affectionate

Our love is
Please log in to read the full chapter

Being on stage is definitely one of Jackson's favourite things. Not just because he gets to sing and dance, but also because he gets to mess around without anyone thinking it's weird. 

Jackson knows that by now s know him, they know he's clingy and likes to have skin-to-skin touching a lot, and that he doesn't think it's weird at all. When he first got to know the others, when he first got to know anyone, really, people tend to think he's weird and doesn't respect their personal space. 

Jackson never means to offend anyone, he's just touchy by nature. 

On stage, he feels like he's among his own people, even now when he's relatively famous and has made it clear he is touchy and does not mean to be offensive on various different interviews and programmes. 

The fans love it, the skinship. And the members have gotten used to it by now, so the stage is where Jackson's is the happiest. Well, at least he's very happy.

Just now Mark is speaking in the mic, telling a story about Yugyeom's and his trip to the store while leaning on the younger, making fans laugh. Jinyoung, Youngjae and Bambam are sitting on the stage, cooling off a bit after one of their faster songs, clearly joking about something too.

Jackson is feeling energised, something that always happens on stage, and honestly he just wants to squeeze tha out of someone. At some point Jackson had gotten rid of his shirt, and oh god the amount of screaming (his eardrums are still bleeding) and he knows he's still sticky with sweat, but either way.

Jaebum is standing on the edge of the stage waving to some fans and letting them take pictures. Such a good leader he is, Jackson snickers to himself, before slowly approaching his hyung. Jinyoung seems to catch him as they lock eyes, and t

Please log in to read the full chapter