Our love is not seen by us

Our love is
Please log in to read the full chapter

If Jaebum had wished he'd get to sleep long on his rare morning off, well, he might as well forget about that. Jaebum had briefly considered installing a lock on his door every now and then to avoid any disturbance when it comes to sleep. Who cares about private time, sleep is what matters, he'd thought, only to wake up one day and realise it is too late for that.

"Jackson," he sighs, hiding his face in to the pillow.

See, that morning was the fateful morning when their manager had deen 'delighted to announce new rooming arrangements to stirr up the fans' interest'. Oh, lord, why him, had Jaebum thought and to this day, that thought is still there, nibbling on his poor, overdriven brain.

"What?" Jackson's voice is innocent, and anyone a little bit more gullible and with a little bit less knowledge of Jackson would probably even believe the man's actions were pure. Not Jaebum though.

"Why?" Jaebum asks in return, not seeing any point in telling Jackson to leave or close the blinds, or oh, I don't know, maybe get the dog ing out of the room.

"She wants to play," is all Jackson says before Jaebum can, assumingly, hear Jackson pick up the dog and then place her on Jaebum's bed.

"She? Are you sure you didn't mean you?" Jaebum groans, trying to wiggle Coco off of his back and failing.

"Coco? Jackson, have you seen-" Mark enters the room and Jaebum can see the man's unimpressed look even though he's not even looking, "oh. Are you done now? I'm taking her out."

Someone lifts Coco and Jaebum sighs contendly, burying his face deeper into the pillow. If only, if only Jackson would decide to respect his hyung's need of sleep enough to go.

"JB hyung," the man whines instead.

Jaebum is well known for his short-lived temper and even so, Jaebum likes to think he's pretty patient when it comes to Jackson. Some things are not to be disturbed, however.

"Jackson," Jaebum turns to face the younger, reluctantly opening his eyes, only to find Jackson standing in front of his bed with a presumably borrowed sweater on, nothing else, "I am sleeping, don't you see. I came home very, very late last night and I need to sleep. Please, go play with Youngjae or Jinyoung."

Jackson pouts. He pouts. Jaebum does not have a weak spot for Jackson's pouts, absolutely not. It's not like Jackson looks like a kicked puppy or anything.

"But hyung," Jackson whines again, "I just wanted to hang out with you, since it's both of ours day off today."

"It's only eight a.m Jackson. We can hang out later," Jaebum tries, but Jackson just hangs his head.

Jaebum can't bend when it comes to his sleep and although he very much wants to just tell Jackson to get out of the room and come back when Jaebum is awake, he can't get the words out of his mouth. He's the leader and also Jackson's friend, and so it's his duty to give his time to the man.

"I'm not getting up," Jaebum says, pressing himself against the wall and patting the empty space next to him, "but you can come here and we'll talk."

Jackson beams at him, right away, and it doesn't take him more than two seconds to jump next to Jaebum and pull the cover on top of them both.

It's not the first time Jaebum's given in to Jackson with stuff like this and he hears about it all the time from the other members. Jaebum decid

Please log in to read the full chapter