Our love is like married love

Our love is
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was so unlike Mark to do anything like this, Jaebum doesn't even know how he should react. All of the other members are absolutely thrilled of course, but being the leader, Jaebum feels like he should maybe forbid this. 

"I've always wanted a karaoke set at home," Jackson whoops as he's closely watching Mark and Jinyoung try and install the machine to their tv. 

"Please say it'll stay JB hyung?" Bambam's looking at him with pleading eyes and well, who's Jaebum to say no? 

"Fine. But if it causes a ruckus I'll toss it myself, got it?" 

"Yes," Jackson and Bambam answer, high-five-ing with each other. Jaebum rolls his eyes and disappears to kitchen to make some snacks for all of them. 

And by make, Jaebum means opening bags of chips and pouring them into bowls. 

When he returns, the machine is already working. Jaebum places the bowls on the table, making sure everyone's being careful not to spill them.

"Hyung, sit here," Jackson pats the space next to him.

The said space is considerably small, but Jaebum figures he's fit in smaller spaces before and makes enough room for himself. They're all sitting so tightly that Jackson's half on Jaebum's lap and Jaebum's side is flush against Jinyoung. It isn't the most comfortable Jaebum has been, but oh well. 

It's no surprise it's Jackson and Yugyeom who volunteer to sing first. Jackson's still sitting next to Jaebum, even though he's wriggling - dancing, maybe? - around, every now and then basically squashing Jaebum to the couch. All of the members are laughing though and that's all that matters to Jaebum.

They have all been quite busy with their schedules lately and it warms the leader's heart to see his friends let loose for a change.

Mark is whooping and Jinyoung is attempting to beatbox while Jackson raps, and the quality really isn't that golden. Jackson shakes his at them, and oh god, he actually starts twerking. Jaebum can feel a smile tugging on his lips as Jackson winks at him over his shoulder and gives his own bum a slap. 

"Oh my god, you're ridiculous," Jaebum snorts and shakes his head. 

Bambam claps loudly and tells Jackson to 'do a y dance' which, well, okay. Jaebum knows how easily Jackson can be provoked in to doing stuff that no other members would do. He's not sure if he's happy about it or not. 

Jackson does start ing up his hips, to no one's great surprise, and inevitably all of them start laughing. It feels nice, Jaebum thinks as he pulls Bambam in to an awkward headlock over Jinyoung (who complains) and rubs the younger's head with his fist playfully.

Bambam escapes his grip right as the song comes to an end and Jackson flops on Jaebum's lap. 

"See hyung? It's fun," Jackson's giddy and even now it's hard for Jaebum to actually comprehend that this giddiness comes from a man that's mostly all muscle and deep voice. 

"It's not fun for my eardrums," Jaebum nearly shouts over the music, as Bambam's about to start his song. 

"You sound like a grandpa, just so you know," Jackson rolls his eyes, making himself more comfortable on Jaebum's lap. 

"Jackson, I don't know if anyone's ever told you, but you're not the lightest of all people," the leader grunts,  trying to push Jackson in to a better position, while the other just whines. 

"Are you calling me fat?" the younger feigns shock, making sure to lean back so that he's flush against Jaebum's chest. 

Great.

"Remind me not to buy you a birthday present this year," Jeabum mutters, giving in and wrapping his arms around Jackson's middle. 

The blonde seems to be glad with the result and just hums in approval.

"You guys could be married, I'm telling you," Jinyoung comments, pretending to barf next to them. 

Jackson turns to look at Jaebum, effectively crushing Jaebum's balls under him, and claps his hands together with a delighted smile. 

"What a great idea for Halloween costumes. Married for five years. What do you think?" 

And no, absolutely not. 

Please log in to read the full chapter