Broken Compass

Hey Roomie!

 

 

Jeongmin was always a ditzy sort of boy. Landing the job of pizza delivery boy was pure luck, since his sense of direction was /terrible./ Because of this, instead of arriving at the apartment of Shim Donghyeon, he ended up parking his bike in the lot of the apartment of Shim Hyunseong. After locking his bike to the rail, he slung his pizza bag over his shoulder and made his way into the grand building.

“Ah… Now where did this man live..” Jeongmin looked around for any indicators, wrinkling his nose in concentration. “Excuse me.. Do you need some help?” The delivery boy turned his head towards the voice, finding a man with bright red hair staring right back at him. “Um.. yes.. Do you know where a Mr. Shim lives..?”

The redhead blinked, pursing his lips in thought, “Actually, there’s only about one Mr. Shim who lives here…but he lives in the penthouse. Are you at the right place, kid?”

Now Jeongmin knew his mental map wasn’t the best, but he was definitely sure at that time that this was the place. Therefore, he nodded his curly haired head, “Positive, stranger-shii! And thanks for telling me!”

Before the man could say anything else, Jeongmin had already zipped into the elevator (after all, it was less than 30 minutes or the pizza’s free!). After pressing the highest button he could have possibly ever reached for, Jeongmin stood back and waited patiently in the elevator, running out once the elevator opened upon arrival.

            While Jeongmin was busy trying to make the deadline for his delivery, Hyunseong was busy trying to stack beer cans into a pyramind with his drunken mind. The young businessman had just gotten out of a terrible meeting, one that involved his company losing an important contract, and to deal with the frustrations, he resorted to drinking. What he expected for that night was peaceful drunken fun and some movies to pass out on. What he didn’t expect though, was a cute little delivery boy ringing his doorbell.

a/n: ; ; Changed the fic's name if none of you have noticed! And I'm sorry for making this chapter short, but I'm still deciding on how to lay out this fic! Comments are appreciated!