Morning Wake-Up

Hey Roomie!

 

 

South Korea was a hotspot for money, especially coming from the entertainment industry. Shim Hyunseong was one of the lucky fews who had a business feeding into that. Unfortunately, the sole heir to that company is a single male in his 20s with no intention of ever starting a family. With that, the company’s advisors have been trying desperately to arrange a marriage, anything that will continue Shim Enterprise’s lifeline.

            An alarm is blaring at 6 in the morning throughout the penthouse of Shim Hyunseong, who was already in the shower brushing his teeth. Twenty minutes later, he was walking out with only a towel wrapped around his waist, Hyunseong pressed the alarm off. He decided then that today would be a good day, being as how there were no schedules, no meetings, no anything for him today. He could be home alone to nurse his throbbing headache, which could be done in five minutes. That was until he saw the unsual lump in his bed. His first instinct was to bash the living hell out of whatever was on his bed, but after watching multiple horror movies, that just doesn't work out. Instead he inches closer to it and tugged the blanket down inch by inch, only to reveal a tuft of soft brown hair. Several more inches down, rosy cheeks appeared followed by plump pink lips. Hyunseong couldn't just stand it anymore, going so slowly, so he yanked the blanket off of who he discovered to be a sleeping beauty. Eyes widening, Hyunseong looked around for any signs to who this kid could be, only to be noticing multiple offish things. First of all, he doesn't remember the last time he used a hair straightner, nor did he ever recall owning one. Second, he was pretty damn positive he doesn't own any casual clothes such as jeans and a t-shirt, judging from the suitcase that was opened in the middle of his bedroom's floor with empty beer cans tossed around here and there.

 

Wait a minute.

 

Hyunseong's eyes whipped back to the suitcase, eyes almost bulging out from the sight of it. He padded is way over to it, kneeling down and rummaging through the various clothings. 'None of these are mine..,' he thought to himself, cursing. Turning his head around to look at the boy again, he found that the sleeping beauty has woken up and was even sitting by the edge of the bed, grinning in some sort of dazed manner. "Morning, roomie!"

 

Hyunseong's pretty sure his headache just got worse.