Chapter 1 (FINAL)

The Truth Behind The Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KWON JIYONG! WHAT IN THE SEVEN HELLS WERE YOU THINKING OF!” YG slammed his hands on his table. “This was you last concert with TOP before his enlistment and you just had to freaking end it with a dating scandal, WITH THIS GIRLFRIEND NO LESS!” YG was fuming.

GD was nursing a black eye when his TOP hyung punched him in the face last night for kissing his Dara noona in front of the fans. “Hyung. It’s done. Can we not release any statement about it just like my previous dating scandals?”

“No. You were all aware of the ships right? Well, you have fueled them immensely!” YG clicked the projector in his office.

Netizen 1             :               Kyaaaa. DARAGON is real beaches! (+154, -59)

Netizen 2             :               Baby boy finally announces his love for baby girl <3 (+90, -12)

Netizen 3             :               ALL OTHER SHIPS, JUMP TO OURS NOW! DARAGON IS SAILING KEKEKE (+200,-60)

Netizen 4             :               WHO NEEDS DISPATCH? GUDO FTW! (+500, -80)

“You see the damage?” YG shakes his head. “Obviously, you were not thinking. You did not know what damage it would cause not only on Dara’s career but more importantly on Dara and TOP’s relationship. What would the netizens say once Dara and TOP reveals their relationship? That Dara was two-timing you? You idiot.”

“Sorry hyung.” Jiyong scratched his head. “You see, there was a major reason why I did that but I was not able to foresee the fans’ reaction to it.”

Flashback

TOP has been restless since he passed the examinations for hi enlistment. After passing this exam, he was expected to enlist after three months, just enough to promote their MADE album. More than worrying about his career, he worries about his relationship with Dara. He cannot bear to be away from her for almost two years.

Sure, he knows that Dara would wait for him. That’s how secure their relationship is but recently, he had been thinking of breaking up with her. He does not want to burden her of waiting for him during those two years. Sure, he knows that there is no one else in his heart but her but he wants to set her free just to remove her burden of waiting for him.

He opened up about his break-up plan to the boys who vehemently disagreed, especially GD. GD is actually Dara’s closest guy friend, even if Seungri claims otherwise. From trainee days until now, it was Dara who did not leave GD no matter what scandal he has been through.

HHis ex-girlfriends almost always become jealous of her and one of his extreme break-ups was when Kiko made him choose – his friendship with Dara or their relationship. Of course, he chose the former. So, yep. GD was devastated but he rationalized that if his girlfriend cannot tolerate his friends, then there’s no point in their relationship. GD is a clingy friend. A very clingy friend. If Seungri is a panda, then GD is a koala. GD stays clear of the dating scen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter