Stay with me... Please?

THE ULTIMATE PLAN 2018
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Kyung clasped his hand together, legs shaking as he sitting outside of the operating room, hoping for a good news while sobbing, praying hard that Zico will be fine. After around 6 hours, Zico was pushed to the recovery room, unconcious. Kyung never left his side till he gain conscious.

​"Zico.. while you still 'sleeping', I got a confession to make. Just in case, well... you know, if we ever apart again. I.." holding Zico's hand with tears covering his eyes again. Wiping with his free hand before it falls down on his cheeks. "I've loved you since high school. But you never notice. If anything were to happen to you, it's my fault & I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have left your house that night."
​"K-kyung..." Kyung was shocked to see Zico has gain his conscious back. He wiped away his tears which already streaming down his cheeks.
​"Z-zico?" Kyung carved a smile of relief. Zico opened his eyes slowly, turn his head to look at him.
​"You're.. Here?" Zico smiled weakly.
Kyung nodded while looking away, hiding his tears.
​"Hey.. Look at me." Kyung shake his head, silently.
​"Please?" Zico plead with his most softest voice. Eventually Kyung turned to look at him.
​"Wha-" Kyung wanted to asked but was caught off guard by Zico's plushie lips on his. Zico smile with satisfaction. Kyung angrily wipe his lips, pretending to dislike his action.
"Don't pretend you hate it. I heard everything you said." Zico chuckles & hold Kyung's hand.
"What did I said? I-I didnt said anything." Kyung's face starts to turn red as he stutters. Denying about his small confession that he did before.
"Lying again?" Zico put his hand on Kyung's cheek & caress softly. Kyung didn't p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter