Plan.... two?

THE ULTIMATE PLAN 2018
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Zico & Kyung were happily talking, discussing their plans over food, purposely asking the restaurant staff for the corner table. Away from the eyes of the public as to not create any unnecessary rumours as Zico is a public figure. Especially with 'pregnant' Kyung around & the media is constantly on his track. It's not easy to hide.

"Uhm... Jagiya, do you want any dessert?" Zico teasingly asked Kyung while browsing the menu.
"J-jagiya?" Kyung was startled by the pet name that was thrown to him & started to stutter.

​  Zico chuckles & whisper to the waiter. "I'm sorry. My boyfriend still hasn't get used to that. Even when he's already having what's mine in him right now. Hahah!" The waiter just nodded with a pen & note on both hands, smiling awkwardly. "Palli jagiya.. Our poor baby.. he's starving.." Zico jokingly whines. Making Kyung a lil uncomfortable & quickly make his order & watches the waiter left them both.

​"Yah! Are you nuts for calling me that in public. I'm already feeling uncomfortable with this 'belly' & this pregnancy top.. not to mention, this loose elastic pants. I feel like my balls is hanging super low when i walk. Not a single zipper." Kyung softly grumbles, looking around the restaurant. "This restaurant is quite.. grand, i would say."
​"What are u talking about? You're already low than me. My neck is already in pain coz i need to look down while talking to you." he massages his neck, pretending to ache.
​"Fine. You're on your on then. I don't need to do this." Kyung quickly gets up, wanting to leave but his wrist was being hold back by Zico who was still sitting.
​"I was just joking. Now please, sit." Zico pleads with his doey eyes that melts Kyung's angry heart. Kyung sit back down on his seat, huffing deeply with his arm folded.
​"Are you gonna be angry like this? It's not good for the 'baby'." Kyung squinting his eyes giving Zico a death stare which makes him apologize right away.

​  While waiting for their food to be served, Kyung realise someone has been eyeing on them since they stepped in the restaurant. Not giving it much of a thought, he assume its just coincident.

​"KYAAAAA!!!! ZICO OPPA!!!!!" a loud scream could be heard in the restaura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter