Plan.... Starts!

THE ULTIMATE PLAN 2018
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ding Dong! Ding Dong!" the door bell of a bungalow belonging to someone peculiarly rich, rang.

  "Minhyuk-ah~ Could you open the door?" a middle age women, sitting at the living room, reading her morning news paper with a cup of tea, ready on the table instructed one of her servant to open the door.
 "Yes ma'am." Minhyuk bow & went to get the door. Two young people were standing outside the bungalow. He recognized one of them but doesn't with the other. "It's your son ma'am, Master Zico. He brought someone with him."
 "Don't call me, Master." Zico nudges his shoulder & whisper softly. Minhyuk nodded & ushered them to the living room.

Mrs. Woo put fold her news paper & put it down on the table before examining the person the son has brought with him.

  "So... This is my future son-in-law?" disapprove & sarcastic expression were clearly visible.
  "Mhm. This is..." Zico's line was cut.
  "I'm Kyung. Zico's..." he's having trouble saying the word as each time he thinks or trying to say, he will get all tongue tight & flustered. "lover." he finally able to throw out the word.

With disbelieve, the owner of the bungalow looked at her son with a stern look.

  "He's the reason I missed those blind dates you set up." Zico non-chalantly pulls Kyung & hug him by his side. "And I'm gonna marry him. With or without your consent. And we." Zico turn to Kyung & smiled. "Gonna have this baby with or without your blessing." Kyung widen his eyes as it was not part of the plan.
  "MWO? B-BABY?" his mom stuttered in shock.
  "Mhm. Baby. He's 4 months pregnant with my child. Your future grandchild." slyly he rub his free hand on Kyung's tummy & lower his head, talking to the 'baby'. "Palli grow up, okay? So grandma can meet you." He looked up at his mom again & smile cheekily.
  "I don't believe this.. I don't believe this.." his mom quickly massages her neck. "Ah! My blood pressure... Minhyuk-ah~" she calls for her servant. Minhyuk quickly rush to her aid. "Bring me to my room & get these two out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter