One Shot

Not Alone

Authors pov. 

     It was just another one of those days where you look out the window at school not paying attention to your teacher. It was currently sunny outside today it being the beginning of spring.  The bees buzz around like dancers in the sky. Birds gossip about their filling lives. The cloud make crazy shapes in the sky that make anyone want to guess what they are. You would think that you were smiling at all the loving sites but no. It's making you remember the life you use to have before some drunken man didn't follow the law that spring night. The night your bothers and parents took their last breath, their last sight and their last words. 


Your pov. 

    Hello there I am (y/n) and after reading what the author wrote I guess you know what my history is so far. 
I am not an orphan. 
I live with my aunt but she is never really home because of her business. She is always over seas but she is a loving aunt. You may be wondering where my uncle is I would tell you but he left my aunt years ago. So that's most of me so far. Oh and als--
"(Y/n)!!!!" I hear Mrs. So, my World History teacher, yell. The whole class try to hide there laughs and giggles but they aren't doing the best job at it. I looked at her with an I-am-so-sorry-I-will-not-do-that-again look that she is all to familiar with. She sighs, "Please pay attention." Mrs. So said with a concerned look on her face. "Looks like someone is going to go even more down in student rankings." Someone whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. I sulk in my seat knowing he is right. Mrs. So didn't take that comment so lightly.
"Mr. Lee!!! Office now." She points to the door with her figure. He groans getting up from his seat lazily and leaves the classroom. "Okay now let's take a pop quiz on what we just learned." Mrs. So smiles but the class does other wise. 

Oh boy~ 

After the quiz the bell rings. I get up and get all my stuff together. As I start to walk out the classroom I am stopped. 
"Mrs. (Y/n) may I speak with you?" Mrs. So asked. I turn to her and nod giving her a small smile. 
"You know why I am talking to you don't you?" She asked. 
I look down and nod.
 "This has been happening more and more lately also your grades have been dropping dramatically." She said with a concerned voice. I look down feeling really guilty. I then hear her sigh.
 "It's coming up isn't it?" She asked. I nodded again hoping tears won't fall. "I understand it has been almost a year and I know it hurts but you need to stay strong." She said. I nod again still not looking at her. Mrs. So sighs again for the 4th time today. "Go to your next class before your late." She dismisses me. I bow to her then leave the classroom. 

"Hey, presidents daughter." I heard someone say sarcastically. I walk past them pretending I didn't hear a thing. "Hey orphan I'm talking to you!!!!" This girl yelled. I flinched a little but still walked. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I said I was talking to you!!!" The girl pushed me to the ground but I still refused to look up. I pick up my books and get back up but only to be pushed down again. "How does it feel from being at the top and then going all the way to the bottom?" The person asked. I still don't answer. I just do what I did before but this time she didn't pushed down again. 
At this point I know it's the Queenka, my use to be best friend, of the school. You might be really confused so I will tell you what happened. I was the daughter of the president of South Korean, Seoul. I also use to be the Queenka of the school. I wasn't mean to people though. I had all great grades and the best boyfriend and best friend anyone could ask for but that all changed ever since the accident. My grades went down and the people around me started picking on me because I wouldn't talk to them. Now here I am my best friend, Sojin, picks on me like I am trash and my boyfriend, Kevin, won't even look at me anymore. Now back to what's happening. 
They all laugh at me like usual and I just walk to my next class. 

--30 min. Into class--

"Mrs. (Y/n) you are needed in the office." I look up at the teacher and nod. 

--in the office--

"Good morning Mrs. (Y/n), please take a seat." Mrs. Choi, the principle, said. I nod to her and take my seat as she commanded. 
"You knowing this school more than anyone I need you to do this request for me. We have a transfer student from China. I need you to show him around." She said look down at her desk writing stuff down. 
"Could you get someone el--" 
"I will not take no as an answer, you know this school more than most people I know plus where will I find someone in this school who speaks Chinese as well. He isn't the best at Korean but he will survive with your help of course." She said looking up at me. Mrs. Choi gives me a warm smile. "I know you can do it." She told me. I give her a little smile and nod. She nods back and like on que the transfer student walks in the room.
 (When you see '    ' it means it's Chinese) 
Mrs. Choi smiles at him and motions him to come an site next to you. He does as he is told. He had a very fit body and had black hair. He was taller than me of course and had dark eyes. Let's just say he was wow.
"(Y/n) this is Zhang Yixing but he prefers Lay." Mrs. Choi announced. 
'Hello Lay I'm (y/n)' I say in a quiet voice looking at him. 
His eyes widen in amazement. I laugh a little but quickly cover it up. 
'You speak Chinese?' He asked. 
I nodded. He bows to me in this chair. 'Hello I am Zhang Yixing but please call me Lay' he states and smiles at me. I blush a little but again hind it quickly. Then we hear the principle clear . We both turn to her at the same time. "(Y/n) will show you around the school and also you both have the same classes so that's even better. You may go now." We both stand up and bow to her before we leave. 

After almost 23 minutes of showing him around you are finished. 
"And here is the cafeteria. Any questions?" I say turning to him. 
"Can we please talk in Chinese I'm getting a headache?" He asked. 
I quickly change. 
'Oh yes we can' I say. We now walk side by side. 
'So why are you in Korea?' I asked but then I quickly add. 'If it's to personal you don't have to answer' he smiles and laughs a little. It made my stomach feel really happy and warm. I felt like a human on cloud 9. I snapped out of it when he waves his hand in front of my face. I shake my head and look at him. 'You okay there?' He asked. I just looked down and nodded. 'You're really cute.' He said in a whisper but I heard it and blush even more. 'Anyway as I was saying. I wanted to go somewhere on my own and not need my parents. They agreed to it and are letting me stay here for as long at I want.' He said. 
'Thats cool' I say and smile at him. A smile I haven't used in a long time.
 It felt good. 

-The Bell then rings-
Oh no please not now not now!! 
My head then goes down as I see people come in the hallway. 'I have to go now see you in class' I say to Lay without looking at him. As I walk away he pulls me back. 'Why are you leaving?' He asked. 'I promise you, you don't want to be seen with me' I say and walk to 4th block. 

---beginning of 4th block----
Your math teacher walks in the classroom. "Hello class today I have a surprise for you all. We have a new student with us all the way from China." He stated. Everyone starts to whisper but I just look down because I already now who it is. 
The next thing, I hear all the girls start to squill and I can also hear girls calling dibs on him. I just still look at my homework from last night I didn't get to finish. "Calm down!" The teacher yells and the class does so. "Now Lay you sit with--" I then look up and see Lay whisper something in his ear. Lay pulls away and he nods. Mr. Kim looks around and lands on me. "Mrs. (Y/n) raise your hand." I do as I was commanded to do. "Okay Lay sit with her." He smiles and bows to the teacher. "Thank you" he says and walks to me with a smile. The same smile that makes me feel that same feeling again. I smile back also. I can hear girls groaning and whinnying. I frown and put my head down. Lay sits down to my right and nudges me to look his way. I do and show him a small smile.
 'Hello seat buddy' He says and I wave at him. I go back to my homework. 
"Piss~~ Piss~~~ hey~" I hear a girl say I look up and see that the girl was trying to get Lay's attention. He turns her way. "You don't want to hang with the "presidents" daughter." She said. 
"Presidents daughter? She is the presidents daughter?" He asked. 
"Yeah, she was the presidents daughter but the rest of her family is in Hell where they belong." She said with a laugh at the end of the comment. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I raise my hand. 
"May I be excused?" I asked. The teacher nodded. "Yeah but quickly Mrs. (Y/n)." He said and got back to his teaching. For the rest of the class I cry in the bathroom being the loner I always seem to be now.
~~~~
The bell goes off and I walk out of the bathroom. As I walk wiping the tears off my face I don't look where I am going and bump into someone. I fall to the ground. "Oh look who we have here." I look up to meet my Ex Boyfriend Kevin looking down at me with a smirk. I try to get up again but was pushed down again. "Well this is something I am all to familiar with." I see Sojin next to Kevin also looking down on me. "So how does it feel being an orphan?" She asked me. I just looked down holding back tears. "Oh what's wrong? Are you crying? This reminds me all to well of the time I took your ity." I look at him with widen tear filled eyes. 
Everyone starts to laugh.
You were now surrounded by a laughing mob of people. "Well well well I guess we have a here." Sojin says. I look down again. As I get up I try to walk away but was stopped. "Where do you think you're going?" Sojin says with a smirk. "Also what gives you the right to take Lay from me. He is mine and only mine not yours. Your such a ." I look at her to see that she is rising her hand to hit me. I close my eyes to wait for the hit and then.
.
.
💥SLAP💥 
.
.

She slaps me in the face and I fall to the ground. I hold my cheek as it stings. 
"HEY!!!!" A voice yells. All the laughing stops and everyone freezes. 
The person comes closer and closer and I come to see it's Lay. "How dare you hit her!!!! What give you the right to pick on someone?!?! if anyone is wrong here or is a . It's you! Now good luck at your other school because I am making sure my parents get you transferred." Lay said in an angry tone. Sojin is shocked and ends up groaning and walking away. I feel Lay take me by the arm and pull me to him
Suddenly everything went black 
---in the nurses office---
I wake up on a bed in a white room. I am guessing I am at the nurses office. I start to remember what went on before this. Then I remember Lay had helped me. I sit up fast only to be pushed down slowly by someone. 'Don't come up so fast you will get a headache' He said in a soft tone.
 It was quiet for a second but I decided to say something.
 'Thank you Lay, for sticking up for me.' I say looking at him. He sits in a seat near me and gives me his famous breath taking smile. 'No problem, I just don't understand why they would be so mean to you?' He asked. I look up at the sealing and sigh. 
'Its a long story.' I state. 
I look at him and he rest both of his hand on his face and his arms on my bed while he smiles. 'I am listening.' I giggle a little and shut my eyes looking at the sealing again. 
I sigh again and then start my story. 
'It maybe hard to believe but I use to be the Queenka of the school. No I am not lying. I had the bestest best friend I could ever have which was Sojin and the best boyfriend which was Kevin.' 
I then look at Lay. 
'He didn't take my ity by the way. He was just making things up to make himself look better.' I say and Lay nods understand. 
I look at the sealing again closing my eyes. 
'Everything was perfect for me. My family was so loving. 
My dad was the president of Seoul. 
My two brothers were a lot to handle but I still loved them. My mother was a mother everyone wishes for. She was loving and caring also I have to say her food was amazing. My dad wasn't in a lot but I knew he still loved us with all his heart. All of us were a big happy family but it all ended.' I pause to take a breather and wipe the tears that fallen from my face. I feel Lay grab my hand and he held it. I don't want to lie, it made me feel so much better. 
'It was 11 months ago about this time of the year. It was night time and my dad was finally free after a few days of hard work. The whole family wanted to go out to the Han river to see the water lights. As we ride to the river a drunken driver crashes into us. We were all rushed to the hospital to be treated right away. I was in a coma for 2 months and when I wake up I realized I was an orphan. The rest of my family died on impact.' I pause again to stop myself from balling my eyes out. Lay then wipes the tears off my face. I look at him and close my eyes tightly trying to control myself. He then gets up and sits on the bed. I also sit up to give him room. Lay pulls me to his chest and rubs my back. 'Let it out, I am here for you, just let it all out' I didn't hesitate when he said those words. I cry all tears I have held back all this time. I couldn't hold anymore and it felt good to finally let all out. It was really converting to me. I calm down after a while and pull away from him. I hold my head. 'You have a headache?' He asked and I nodded. Lay then lays down on the bed (gahaha I made a funny) and pulls me with him to were I was in his arms laying on his chest as he rubbed my back. 'Better?' He asked and I come closer to his chest. 'Better.' I said.
'Well when I woke up my aunt took me in. She is never really there because she has business over seas. I am not saying she is a bad aunt at all. She is really loving like my mom was. She is just never there. My uncle left my aunt a long time ago so I really don't have anyone around. When I was able to come to school I didn't want to talk to anyone and over time people started to pick on me like I was nothing. And now here we are. My best friend is now the Queenka and my ex boyfriend doesn't even want to know that I exist. 
And that's my life story.' I finished and look at Lay. I could see tears in his eyes. He looks at me. 'I am so sorry you had to go through that.' I smile at him and wipe the tear that fell from his eye. 'Its okay, and I'm okay.' I say to him and smile. Lay grabbed my hand that I wiped his tear with and kisses it intertwining our hands making them one. 'I hate that someone so loving and caring like you had to go though something like that.' He said and looked into my eyes. 'I just want you to know that you don't have to let your past make you who you are. You are the only person who can make you you. Don't let your past do that. Stand up to people you push you around. Also I want you to know.' Lay his side to face me completely. 
'From this day on you will never be alone. I will be here for you till you don't want me anymore. You don't have to sit alone, think alone, or sleep alone. I will always be with you being you rock when you need one or a cook when you want to eat.' We both share a small laugh at his comment. 
Lay comes closer. 
'I will always be here for you.' 
Lay comes closer and closer. I close my eyes and just like that our lips meet. The feeling came back but with a bigger force. I felt loved, cared, like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. We both pull back at the smile time and smile. 
'I would like that.' I say to him.
 'I love you (y/n).' Lay tells me and a single tear falls down my face. 'I love you too.' I say and give in a quick kiss. He laughs at my blush and hugs me. 
'Oh by the way.' I say pull back. 'What do you mean your parents are transferring Sojin?' I asked and he sits up rubbing the back of his neck. I sit up as well. 'Okay so I kind of lied to you. I am kind of the step son of the principle and I am stay with her while my dad is in China. I am actually moving to Korea. I am sorry I lied I just didn't want people to use me to get to my step mom.' He said and I laugh at him. 'Its okay, I understand.' I said. 
'Now!' He says jumping off the bed. 'Let me show you my cooking. I promise you won't be disappointed.' He said putting his hand out letting me take it. I laugh and take his hand. 'I better mister.' I said and we both walk hand-in-hand out the school. 
Authors pov. 

     It was just another one of those days where you look out the window at school not paying attention to your teacher. It was currently sunny outside today it being the beginning of spring.  The bees buzz around like dancers in the sky. Birds gossip about their filling lives. The cloud make crazy shapes in the sky that make anyone want to guess what they are. You would think that you were smiling at all the loving sites but no. It's making you remember the life you use to have before some drunken man didn't follow the law that spring night. The night your bothers and parents took their last breath, their last sight and their last words. 


Your pov. 

    Hello there I am (y/n) and after reading what the author wrote I guess you know what my history is so far. 
I am not an orphan. 
I live with my aunt but she is never really home because of her business. She is always over seas but she is a loving aunt. You may be wondering where my uncle is I would tell you but he left my aunt years ago. So that's most of me so far. Oh and als--
"(Y/n)!!!!" I hear Mrs. So, my World History teacher, yell. The whole class try to hide there laughs and giggles but they aren't doing the best job at it. I looked at her with an I-am-so-sorry-I-will-not-do-that-again look that she is all to familiar with. She sighs, "Please pay attention." Mrs. So said with a concerned look on her face. "Looks like someone is going to go even more down in student rankings." Someone whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. I sulk in my seat knowing he is right. Mrs. So didn't take that comment so lightly.
"Mr. Lee!!! Office now." She points to the door with her figure. He groans getting up from his seat lazily and leaves the classroom. "Okay now let's take a pop quiz on what we just learned." Mrs. So smiles but the class does other wise. 
Oh boy~ 
After the quiz the bell rings. I get up and get all my stuff together. As I start to walk out the classroom I am stopped. 
"Mrs. (Y/n) may I speak with you?" Mrs. So asked. I turn to her and nod giving her a small smile. 
"You know why I am talk to do don't you?" She asked. 
I look down and nod.
 "This has been happening more and more lately also your grades have been dropping dramatically." She said with a concerned voice. I look down feeling really guilty. I then hear her sigh.
 "It's coming up isn't it?" She asked. I nodded again hoping tears won't fall. "I understand it has been almost a year and I know it hurts but you need to raise your grades." She said. I nod again still not looking at her. Mrs. So sighs again for the 4th time today. "Go to your next class before your late." She dismisses me. I bow to her then leave the classroom. 

"Hey, presidents daughter." I heard someone say sarcastically. I walk past them pretending I didn't hear a thing. "Hey orphan I'm talking to you!!!!" This person yelled. I flinched a little but still walked. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I said I was talking to you!!!" The person pushed me to the ground but I still don't look up. I pick up my books that fell and get back up but only to be pushed down again. "How does it feel from being at the top and then all the way the bottom?" The person asked. I still don't answer and just do what I did before but this time she didn't pushed down again. At this point I know it's the Queenka, my use to be best friend, of the school. You might be really confused so I will tell you what happened. I was the daughter of the president of South Korean, Seoul. I also use to be the Queenka of the school. I wasn't mean to people though. I had all great grades and the best boyfriend and best friend anyone could ask for but that all changed ever since the accident. My grades went down and the people around me started picking on me because I wouldn't talk to them. Now here I am my best friend, Sojin, picks on me like I am trash and my boyfriend, Kevin, won't even look at me anymore. Now back to what's happening. 
They all laugh at me like usual and I just walk to my next class. 

--30 min. Into class--

"Mrs. (Y/n) you are needed in the office." I look up at the teacher and nod. 

--in the office--

"Good morning Mrs. (Y/n), please take a seat." Mrs. Choi, the principle, said. I now to her and take my seat as she commanded. 
"You knowing this school more than anyone I need you to do this request for me. We have a transfer student from China. I need you to show him around." She said look down at her desk writing stuff down. 
"Could you get someone el--" 
"I will not take no as answer, you know this school more than most people I know plus where will I find someone in this school who speaks Chinese as well. He isn't the best at Korean but he will survive with your help of course." She said looking up at me. Mrs. Choi gives me a warm smile. "I know you can do it." She told me. I give her a little smile and nod. She nods back and like on que the transfer student walks in the room.
 (When you see '    ' it means it's Chinese) 
Mrs. Choi smiles at him and motions him to come an site next to you. He does as he is told. He had a very fit body and had black hair. He was taller than me of course and had dark eyes. Let's just say he was wow.
"(Y/n) this is Zhang Yixing but he prefers Lay." Mrs. Choi announced. 
'Hello Lay I'm (y/n)' I say in a quiet voice looking at him. 
His eyes widen in amazement. I laugh a little but quickly cover it up. 
'You speak Chinese?' He asked. 
I nodded. He bows to me in this chair. 'Hello I am Zhang Yixing but please call me Lay' he states and smiles at me. I blush a little but again hind it quickly. Then we hear the principle clear . We both turn to her at the same time. "(Y/n) will show you around the school and also you both have the same classes so that's even better. You may go now." We both stand up and bow to her before we leave. 

After almost 23 minutes of showing him around you are finished. 
"And here is the cafeteria. Any questions?" I say turning to him. 
"Can we please talk in Chinese I'm getting a headache?" He asked. 
I quickly change. 
'Oh yes we can' I say. We now walk side by side. 
'So why are you in Korea?' I asked but then I quickly add. 'If it's to personal you don't have to answer' he smiles and laughs a little. It made my stomach feel really happy and warm. I felt like a human on cloud 9. I snapped out of it when he waves his hand in front of my face. I shake my head and look at him. 'You okay there?' He asked. I just looked down and nodded. 'You're really cute.' He said in a whisper but I heard it and blush even more. 'Anyway as I was saying. I wanted to go somewhere on my own and not need my parents. They agreed to it and are letting me stay here for as long at I want.' He said. 
'Thats cool' I say and smile at him. A smile I haven't used in a long time.
 It felt good. 

-The Bell then rings-

My head then goes down as I see people come in the hallway. 'I have to go now see you in class' I say to Lay without looking at him. As I walk away he pulls me back. 'Why are you leaving?' He asked. 'I promise you, you don't want to be seen with me' I say and walk to 4th block. 

---beginning of 4th block----
Your math teacher walks in the classroom. "Hello class today I have a surprise for you all. We have a new student with us all the way from China." He stated. Everyone starts to whisper but I just look down because I already now who it is. 
The next thing, I hear all the girls start to squill and I can also hear girls calling dibs on him. I just still look at my homework from last night I didn't get to finish. "Calm down!" The teacher yells and the class does so. "Now Lay you sit with--" I then look up and see Lay whisper something in his ear. Lay pulls away and he nods. Mr. Kim looks around and lands on me. "Mrs. (Y/n) raise your hand." I do as I was commanded to do. "Okay Lay sit with her." He smiles and bows to the teacher. "Thank you" he says and walks to me with a smile. The same smile that makes me feel that same feeling again. I smile back also. I can hear girls groaning and whinnying. I frown and put my head down. Lay sits down to my right and nudges me to look his way. I do and show him a small smile.
 'Hello seat buddy' He says and I wave at him. I go back to my homework. 
"Piss~~ Piss~~~ hey~" I hear a girl say I look up and see that the girl was trying to get Lay's attention. He turns her way. "You don't want to hang with the "presidents" daughter." She said. 
"Presidents daughter? She is the presidents daughter?" He asked. 
"Yeah, she was the presidents daughter but the rest of her family is in Hell where they belong." She said with a laugh at the end of the comment. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I raise my hand. 
"May I be excused?" I asked. The teacher nodded. "Yeah but quickly Mrs. (Y/n)." He said and got back to his teaching. For the rest of the class I cry in the bathroom feeling so lonely.
~~~~
The bell goes off and I walk out of the bathroom. As I walk wiping the tears off my face I don't look where I am going and bump into someone. I fall to the ground. "Oh look who we have here." I look up to meet my Ex Boyfriend Kevin looking down at me with a smirk. I try to get up again but was pushed down again. "Well this is something I am all to familiar with." I see Sojin next to Kevin also looking down on me. "So how does it feel being an orphan?" She asked me. I just looked down holding back tears. "Oh what's wrong are you cry. This reminds me to much of the time I took your ity." I look at him with widen glassy eyes. 
Everyone laughs.
 What you didn't noticed was that you were surrounded. "Well well well I guess we have a here." Sojin says. I look down again. As I get up I try to walk away but was push back by Kevin. "Where do you think your going?" Sojin says with a smirk. "Also what gives you the right to take Lay from me. He is mine and only mine not yours. Your such a ." I look at her to see that she is rising her hand to hit me. I close my eyes to wait for the hit and then.
.
.
💥SLAP💥 
She slaps me in the face and I fall to the ground. I hold my cheek as it stings. 
"HEY!!!!" A voice yells. 
They come closer and closer and I come to see it's Lay. "How dare you hit her!!!! What give you the right to pick on someone?!?! if anyone is wrong here or is a . It's you! Now good luck at your other school because I am making sure my parents get you transferred." Lay said in an angry tone. Sojin groans and walks away. I feel Lay take me by the arm and pull me to him. I suddenly pass out in his arms from all the commotion. 
---in the nurses office---
I wake up on a bed in a white room. I am guessing I am at the nurses office. I start to remember what went on before this. Then I remember Lay had helped me. I sit up fast only to be pushed down slowly by someone. 'Don't come up so fast you will get a headache' He said in a soft tone.
 It was quiet for a second but I decided to say something.
 'Thank you Lay, for sticking up for me.' I say looking at him. He sits in a seat near me and gives me his famous breath taking smile. 'No problem, I just don't understand why they would be so mean to you?' He asked. I look up at the sealing and sigh. 
'Its a long story.' I state. 
I look at him and he rest both of his hand on his face and his arms on my bed while he smiles. 'I am listening.' I giggle a little and shut my eyes looking at the sealing again. 
I sigh again and then start my story. 
'It maybe hard to believe but I use to be the Queenka of the school. Yes I don't not lying. I had the best friend I could ever have which was Sojin and the best boyfriend which was Kevin.' 
I then look at Lay. 
'He didn't take my ity by the way. He was just making things up to make himself look better.' I say and Lay nods understand. 
I look at the sealing again closing my eyes. 
'Everything was perfect for me. My family was so loving. 
My dad was the president of Seoul. 
My two brothers were a lot to handle but I still loved them. My mother was a mother everyone wishes for. She was loving and caring also I have to say her food was amazing. My dad wasn't in a lot but I knew he still loved us with all his heart. All of us were a big happy family but it all ended.' I pause to take a breather and wipe the tears that fallen from my face. I feel Lay grab my hand and he held it. I don't want to lie, it made me feel so much better. 
'It was 8 months ago about this time of the year. It was at night and my dad was finally free after a few days of hard work. The whole family wanted to go out to the Han river to see the water lights. As we ride to the river a drunken driver crashes into us. We were all rushed to the hospital to be treated right away. I was in a coma for 2 months and when I wake up I realized I was an orphan. The rest of my family died on impact.' I pause again to stop myself from balling my eyes out. Lay then wipes the tears off my face. I look at him and close my eyes tightly trying to control myself. He then gets up and sits on the bed. I also sit up to give him room. Lay pulls me to his chest and rubs my back. 'Let it out, I am here for you, just let it all out' I didn't hesitate when he said those words. I cry all tears I have held back all this time. I could hold anymore and it felt good to finally let all out. It was really converting to me. I calm down after a while and pull away from him. I hold my head. 'You have a headache?' He asked and I nodded. Lay then lays down (gahaha I made a funny) and pulls me with him to were I was in his arms laying in his chest and he rubbed my back. 'Better?' He asked and I come closer to his chest. 'Better.' I said.
'Well when I woke up my aunt took me in. She is never really there because she has business over seas. I am not saying she is a bad aunt at all. She is really loving like my mom was. She is just never there. My uncle left my aunt a long time ago so I really don't have anyone around. When I was able to come to school I didn't want to talk to anyone and over time people started to pick on me like I was nothing. And now here we are. My best friend is now the Queenka and my ex boyfriend doesn't even want to know that I exist. 
And that's my life story.' I finished and look at Lay. I could see tears in his eyes. He looks at me. 'I am so sorry you had to go through that.' I smile at him and wipe the tear that fell from his eye. 'Its okay, and I'm okay.' I say to him and smile. Lay grabbed my hand that I wiped his tear with and kisses it intertwining our hands making them one. 'I hate that someone so loving and caring like you had to go though something like that.' He said and looked into my eyes. 'I just want you to know that you don't have to let your past make you who you are. You are the only person who can make you you. Don't let your past do that. Stand up to people who push you around. Also I want you to know.' Lay his side to face me completely. 
'From this day on you will never be alone. I will be here for you till you don't want me anymore. You don't have to sit alone, think alone, or sleep alone. I will always be with you being you rock when you need one or a cook when you want to eat.' We both share a small laugh at his comment. 
Lay comes closer. 
'I will always be here for you.' 
Lay comes closer and closer. I close my eyes and just like that our lips meet. The feeling came back but with a bigger force. I felt loved, cared, like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. We both pull back at the smile time and smile. 
'I would like that.' I say to him.
 'I love you (y/n).' Lay tells me and a single tear falls down my face. 'I love you too.' I say and give in a quick kiss. He laughs at my blush and hugs me. 
'Oh by the way.' I say pull back. 'What do you mean your parents are transferring Sojin?' I asked and he sits up rubbing the back of his neck. I sit up as well. 'Okay so I kind of lied to you. I am kind of the step son of the principle and I am staying with her while my dad is in China. I am actually moving to Korea. I am sorry I lied I just didn't want people to use me to get to my step mom.' He said and I laugh at him. 'Its okay, I understand.' I said. 
'Now!' He says jumping off the bed. 'Let me show you my cooking. I promise you won't be disappointed.' He said putting his hand out letting me take it. I laugh and take his hand. 'I better not be mister.' I said and we both walk hand-in-hand out the school.