Chapter 2

Im getting married to an EXO MEMBER?!

Jongin pov:   

I seen how Hyung treated her I didn't like it. How does Sehun put up with his .   

“she's not sleeping on the couch” I said Luhan just stared at me and I looked at my sister she smiled and sat on his bed. 

“Mihyun have fun” I told her as Soon as she it the pillow she fell asleep.  

“ Luhan Hyung take care of her “ I said  

“why should I !” he said  

“ dude you know how our fans are imagine them in her school? Imagine when you're not there and she doesn't have her members with her snsd always have  schedules to”    

“yeah true” I looked at him “so please take care of her but I'm sure dongwoo would help”  

“I. Don't. Trust. Him”  

“why?” Luhan  just looked at me  

“he's cheating on her “ he said   

“Really!?” I looked at him and he nodded  

 Luhan Pov:  

I nodded and sighed in defeat “okay Kai I’ll take care of her”   

“Good hyung I think we will leave soon bring her to the dorm tomorrow i think they like her”  

“Alright i’ll bring her I want her to know the 10 others to “ I said  

“We gotta go hyung but please take care of her get some rest I’ll be at the dorm Jalja Hyung” Kai said.  
“Jalja Kai”  Kai left and I jumped on my bed and stared at  Mihyun. Shes pretty  i thought. I slowly fell asleep  hugging her.  

 Your pov  

It was next morning and  I felt a heavy arm around me. I opened my eyes to see handsome man beside me it felt like a dream.  

“I know I'm handsome stop staring at me” Luhan said  

 
He opened his eyes and looked at her  
“Get ready for school mihyun we have a long day today”  i just nodded and looked for my uniform.  

 
Author Pov:  

As soon as they got to school Mihyun's Boyfriend was usually waiting for her in the front of the school but as soon as he seen someone else with her he ran up to her. He grabbed Luhan's shirt.  

"what the hell did you do with my girl?" Dongwoo said   

"Dongwoo" Mihyun Said and Dongwoo didn’t listen and Luhan just punched Dongwoo in the stomach.  

"listen here you ugly don’t come near her anymore I know what you do behind her back if you truly love my FINACE you'd had some respect.  But I see you don’t so She's breaking up with you" Luhan casually said. And Mihyun looked down as she hugged luhan.  

"MIHYUN IS THIS TRUE?!" Dongwoo said and she just nodded.