The engagement

Im getting married to an EXO MEMBER?!

YOUR POV: 

I was living a normal Life Friends high school went out partying. I never expected my life can change. 
“MiHyun Can you come here” your mother said 
“What is It mother?” I said 
“Put this on we are going to meet The Lu’s” 
“What? Why Mom?” 
“To talk about your engagement” 
“MY WHAT?” 
“You are marrying their son Lu Han” 
“NO I WONT HE GOES TO MY SCHOOL BUT I WONT MARRY SOMEONE I NEVER REALLY TALKED TO WHAT ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND dongwoo? DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL HIM IM GETTING MARRIED AND ITS Not him?!” 
“Break up with him” My mom stated 
‘Ugh Is there anyway out of this?” you asked ‘
“nope  now go change we’re late already” 

Luhan pov: 

“I'M GETTING MARRIED?!” I yelled 
“Yes The kims will be here shortly” 
“But mom! I'm A EXO MEMBER WE HAVE BUSY SCHEDULES HOW WILL I TAKE CARE OF HER?! “ 
“Her Brother is Kim Jongin right? “ luhan nodded . 
 
My name is Luhan I'm a member of exo but when I have free time I go to school like a normal person.  I have 11 other members I always see Kim Mihyun with dongwoo. I don't like him I see him making out with other girls behind Mihyun back. People try and tell her dongwoo is cheating on her but she loves him.  What if I can make her see the truth. That's it I don't care about what she wants I'm going to show her the truth. I heard a knock on the door. It must be the Kim's  when my mom opened the door Mihyun and her family were amazing Jongin noticed me and went up to my room with me following. 
“Luhan!  Where are you going!  Meet your fiance!” 
“But mom! “  
“no buts she'll be living in your room until we get a house for both of you” 
“okay mom.  baby” he looked at Mihyun “I'm sure your clothes been brought here”  
“wait what?! “ she yelled 
“I'm going to school with HIM?!”  
“MOM” She yelled. 
“no buts mihyun! “ her mother stated  
“you two will be married next month “ both parents said. 
“you to its getting late you should get ready for school tomorrow.”
“and Luhan be nice to her”
“but mom!” Luhan said  but his mom was serious about it she didn't care about his schedule.  
“fine” he simply said once they got to his room .
“you'll sleep on that couch” he said she just nodded and her brother looked at him 
“your nuts Luhan. I'm not allowing her to sleep on that couch!” Jongin raised his voice.