Chapter Two: I'm a monter

Lady and the Tramp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's POV

 

I awoke from my slumber and look around the classroom, the air was still, everyone was doing some kind of work, of course, though I'm not going to do that. I look over to the teacher and find he's busy marking some work or something, I don't know, but now's the perfect time for me to escape.

I take out a fairly large book and stand it up so that people aren't able to tell I'm gone, I slide off my chair, crouch down and start creeping, moving carefully so as to not draw attention to myself. My place is at the back of the class so no one would really check back here, I reached the door, now here's the hard part I now have to get the door open without making noise.

I began to slide the door very slowly with the uttermost concentration I finally got it open wide enough for me to go through, I glanced over to the teacher's table, he was still busy. I look behind me finding a girl, in the same back row as me, has been watching at me in curiosity, I look at her, place a finger to my lips, give her a smile and wink. She blushed slightly and looked down at her desk, the smile and wink, get's 'em every time ;-)

I slip out of the classroom and slide the door closed smoothly, puffing my face and letting some air out, standing up straight I went on my way walking silent footsteps. I still have to be careful I can't be caught now that I'm out by anyone; student nor teacher. I have to watch my back and peep through places to make sure it's okay to move, I feel like a spy. Quick! Que the James Bond music!

(AN: Here it is ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUC8dJ0D6sA)

After successfully avoiding getting caught I made it to the drama club room, I enter the club room straight away, I know that no one's going to be inside they're all in class which is why I have to sneak out of class to get this done. I start searching the drawers on the side of the room, normally, where the props are kept.

In there I found a  small school bag with a note, this should be the package, I take the bag and open the note which was written in an ever familiar cursive writing saying:

4 Bags of meth

You know what that means

Get the full amount

With whatever means necessary

 

I dig in my pocket for my lighter as I walk with the note in my other hand to the trash can, I set the note a flame and let it fall into the trash can. I can't afford to leave any evidence behind, I take the bag, try to hide it under my arm and my journey back to class begins again.

 

* At midday*

 

It's midday now which means everyone's on break which in turn means I have to find this Choi Do Mok guy, I received a text from BOSS with a pic of what he looks like. With the small school bag under my arm, I found room 15 and looked around the classroom, the guy should have gotten a message not to leave the room until I find him, I spotted him leaning on a desk chatting to his friends probably. It's time to commence the operation, I walk over casually without drawing too much attention which, as usual, is impossible, everyone recognises me and comes to talk to me. Oh, the pains of being popular.

I squeezed my way passed to the desk and 'tripped', the guy got off the desk and crouched down to my level and asked in a concerned manner "Dude, are you okay?"

I give him a look, then look forward as I say the code phrase

His face showed surprise but it seemed as though he quickly understood and so pretended to help me up while I also pretended to sprain my ankle so he personally will have to me out. We walked until we reached a disclosed area "So you're the one I'm supposed to meet?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter