Chapter One: A player named TOP

Lady and the Tramp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's POV

 

I pour myself some coffee, taking a small sip, I feel its warm travelling down my throat almost calming my slight hangover. I look over to the clock, it's almost seven, my 'girlfriend' will be here soon, you'd think a rich girl would take a limo to school but she'll take a ride to my place so she can ride with me to school on my motorbike. I just she does that to show off, either way, I have to get rid of the I hooked up with in my bedroom before she get's here.

I stroll over to my bedroom taking a larger sip of my coffee as I do so, then after dragging my feet to the side of the bed, giving her a light kick just hard enough that she falls off the bed and groans. "What the hell?!" she yelled.

Taking another sip I say nothing allowing her to pick herself off from the floor. "No breakfast in bed, no second rounds, just kick me off the bed?"

"Is that what you expected from me? So sorry but you do know what a one night stand is, right? Just because we had last night doesn't mean that you're magically my girlfriend, now if you don't mind could you take your things and leave?" I ask kicking her lingerie.

Picking up her things she glanced over at the clock "Are you kidding me who actually wakes up at this time do you have work or something?"

"Please don't talk, your voice is giving me aggravating my hangover. Can't you go faster?" I place a hand up to hold my head.

With the click of her tongue, she picked up her pace slipping on a shirt and pants and lingerie under her arm strutting past me muttering "You weren't even that good" making me smirk, she wasn't saying that last night. I find it so funny when chicks like them try to act all high and mighty when they're just so easy.

After she left I went to take care of the evidence which meant changing the bed sheets, disposing the wrapper (I always wear protection) and whatever else she 'forgot' to take with her.

After cleaning up I grab my bag and stride over slowly to the door giving my girlfriend some time to get here. There's a knock at my apartment door, she's here. With a loopy grin, I open the door revealing my y girlfriend in school uniform.

"Baaabe~ You came late" I whine with a pout, no girl can possibly resist my pouting face.

Bom smiled slightly "Sorry I bumped into an old friend of mine whilst coming up"

Oh, so that girl knew Bom, well nothing will even happen if she says anything because my 'girlfriend' 'trusts' me so much hehe. Slinging an arm over her shoulder we begin walking out "I'll forgive you this time, but you will be punished" I whisper enticingly biting on her ear. She giggles and shies away as I do so but leaning up to my ear whispers back "If you're the one punishing then I think I'll enjoy it more than I'll hate it" kissing my upper jawline.

We walked out to my parked bike and giving her my flame designed helmet, as I don't carry spares.

I mean, I wouldn't want a rich girl getting hurt and then getting sued but I'd rather I get hurt and she pay for medical injuries, well at least that's one reason I alway give her my helmet. Getting on my bike with me, she wraps her arms around me tightly, so tightly that her s press up against my back. I grin to myself, oh, the benefits of having a bike.

"I can't believe you still have this old thing" said Bom out of nowhere as I was driving.

"What 'old thing'? The bike?"

"No this helmet. It so old now that the flames are coming off, do you want me to get you a new one?" she suggested.

"Babe, you know I can buy myself a new helmet if I wanted to. Just because I'm an orphan it doesn't mean I can't even buy things" I pretend to get offended. I do... some small jobs for a certain person and let's just say, it pays well.

"Sorry oppa, I was just saying if you wanted me to. Don't be mad, let me make it up to you somehow"

I smirk "I'm sure you can think of how to make up for it somehow"

After a short while, we arrive at school, Bom returned my helmet and turned around to go to school but I grabbed her arm and spun her around "Babe you're so mean, leaving me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter