Back Off

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saeun was literally stuck to Cheng Xiao for the next few hours causing most of the girls in the dorm to glare at each other. 

Even though all of them were unamused everybody else was just on the karaoke singing their lungs out. Jihyo sadly couldn't sing, she had to waste 30 minutes ordering delivery. 

"Ok everyone wanna play Truth or Dare?" Nayeon suggested and all the girls agreed then gathered into a huge circle. Sana and Cheng Xiao were on each side of Saeun which legit prevented her from moving anywhere. 

The game was innocent and all but as it progressed it started becoming a competition of who gets Saeun. After getting so many dares to kiss someone Saeun was getting tired of it and pick Truth. 

"Ok Saeun who is the best kisser here?" Jihyo asked making Saeun sigh loudly. But that question actually made her think a bit since she never thought about that. 

"Umm Tzuyu" Everyone jaws literally dropped at the me response while the Twice Maknae sat there blushing. 

*ding dong* 

Jihyo and Nayeon jumped out of that hell of a circle and went to get their food. 

-3 hours later-

The WJSN girls left but not before each of them giving Saeun a quick peck and the only person who saw that was Tzuyu and Momo who looked unimpressed. 

"Oh finally they left" Saeun was actually pretty exhausted now and quickly fell asleep on the couch while hugging Jeongyeon. 

"Damn I didn't know our Maknae can kiss that well" Dahyun blurted out and got kicked by Momo. Usually Jihyo would be the first to sleep but today she was one of the last and had gotten a phone call. 

JYP: Heyyyyyy

Jihyo: What now?

JYP: So has Saeun fallen for someone yet?

Jihyo: Yea maybe Tzuyu

JYP: Mmm great great. Anyways I would like To talk to Saeun 

Jihyo: She's sleeping 

JYP: Well wake her up

Jihyo: Fine 

Saeun: ....Herro?

JYP: So I've heard you like Tzuyu

Saeun: Just get straight to the point

JYP: Fine I want you to have more fanservice with Mina and Sana. All these Mieun and 2Sa merch are selling too slow

Saeun: Fine fine bye 

Saeun ended the call before JYP could ask for more favors. She was actually so exhausted she could barely walk to one of the room. 

Tonight she was gonna sleep with Sana but walked to Momo's room instead since it was the closes. When she entered she literally flopped onto the bed beside Momo, who was having a hard time sleeping. 

Thanks to Saeun's scent Momo instantly knew who it was and hugged Saeun, who unconsciously wrapped her arms around the shorter girl. 

-Morning-

Momo woke to find herself still in Saeun's arms. But something was wrong. Saeun was burning up and shaking while hugging Momo tightly. 

"Oh my god are you ok?" Momo st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter