Confused Behavior

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bona: Was performing your last schedule?

Saeun: Ani I got a photoshoot and a V Live to film

Bona: Aww you must be so tired 😢

Saeun: Yeah but I'm starting to get used to it 

Saeun: Do you have another schedule? 

Bona: Yeah just gotta film for our UZZU TAPE but anyways what's the concept of the photoshoot?

Saeun: Girl Crush 😉

Bona: 😂 Send me some of those pics later 

Saeun: Mm I will, anyways I gotta go now ttyl?

Bona: Mm ok ❤️

Saeun: ❤️

Mina who was reading the texts the whole time started becoming very jealous but held it in. They had all just arrived at their location and entered the place. The photographer wanted the group to look like a couple and already had in mine who and who he wanted to put together. 

The makeup artist and hairstylist quickly got the girls ready. After they were finished the 5 girls literally almost drooled looking at Saeun. 

"Ok first couple, Momo and Mina" The two girls were shocked to hear their names but quickly followed the rules. As they were busy with the pics Saeun sat on the couch and played on her phone and hugging Sana while she take a little nap. 

"Next, Saeun and Jeongyeon for double girl crush" As time progressed they all started to wrap up the photoshoot. Right now they were doing group pics and Momo was sitting on Saeun's lap and Saeun's arm wrapped around her waist. 

"Alright last pic, ok that's the end of the photoshoot" Everyone got changed and got to the van again. Saeun then took out her phone and texted Bona the pictures of her. 

Bona: You look so cute 😍

Saeun: Hey hey it's called filters 😫

Bona: Nu uh I saw you today irl you still looked cute

Saeun: Mmm yeah sure 

Bona: Anyways are you free later?

Saeun: Yea at about 10 PM

Bona: Wanna go out for ice cream then?

Saeun: Yeah sure

While Saeun was busy texting her new friend Jihyo had already started the V Live and the others just acted like their normal selves by doing dumb things and yelling. The comments then started asking for more Saeun and Momo, so the kind of idols Twice is they called over Saeun.

-Saeun's POV- 

I walked over towards Jihyo and finally noticed that my members were filming the V Live. 

"They want more Samo" Dahyun yelled while jumping from seat to seat. 

"Mmm I see" I kept look through the comments and they called me good looking, hell yea. I just winked at the fans then seat myself behind Jihyo and Sana while being right next to Momo. For you know, fanservice. And it also made sense since I haven't interact with her the whole week. Today has been weird too, Momo hasn't been talking to me at all, like nothing has happened. 

She was just looking out the window annoyed, so I swung my arm over with my face right in front of her but she just ignored me. 

"Hey what's wrong?" She responded back with just silent so I kissed her cheek.

"Want me to sleep with you tonight?" Momo nodded. Ahh she just wanted to do the first move.

-No One's POV- 

When the van arrived at their dorm Saeun said she would go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter