Stressed Out

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a few months now has been hell of a schedule since Twice had been going on multiple variety shows a week and performing live almost everyday. Saeun who was starting to get extremely stressed out grew very unaffectionate towards the members and just taking all the free time she got to sleep. 

All 5 members who needed Saeun was slowly becoming more depressed too. But then out of nowhere their manager had finally said the magic words. 'One Month Break'

Today was the second day into their break and everyone finally caught up on their sleep and all went and did their own stuff around the dorm. Saeun had been actually missing Mina lately entered her room and locked the door. 

"OHHHHHHH SHES BACK" Dahyun screamed out of nowhere right next to Nayeon ear. 

"YAH SHUT UP" Everyone quickly ran over to the door and tried to open it but it was no use. 

"Oh my god I knew it I should've woken her up this morning" Sana started whining. 

"You guys just wait she's not gonna take the whole day" Jihyo said trying to make everyone feel better which they kinda did and walked away. 

-Mina's POV- 

I had woken up a few hours ago and washed up but ended up going back to my bed again. As I was watching some movies on my phone I heard someone come in. When I turned around and saw Saeun I was probably the most happiest person ever. 

"Of course you'd still be in bed" She then laid next to me and quickly hugged her since I had been missing this warmth for the longest time.

"Wanna watch the movie with me?" I asked showing her my phone.

"Mmm sure" The movie was actually 3 hours long and I chose it purpose so she would stay. 

-2 hours later- 

So far the movie hasn't been that bad just a really slow start. Anyways out of nowhere Saeun reached over and grabbed my stuffed penguin. 

"Ahh this penguin is cute" That statement made me frown.

"So am I not cute?" I turned around.

"Aye of course you are" She put the penguin back and look straight into my eyes. 

"Is it still too bright?" I knew what she meant by that instantly. I didn't know why but I felt too shy kissing people when there's light I prefer it in the dark. The room currently was pretty dark, so I shook my head. 

She then leaned in towards mean giving small pecks on the lips making me smile instantly. I quickly climbed on top of her and that's when she finally stop giving me pecks gave me some long kisses. 

-1 hour later- No One's POV

"They are taking foreverrrr" Momo started whining and kicking the floor. 

"Let them be it's been awhile and plus she might give you guys that amount of time too" Nayeon said.

Right as she finished her sentence Saeun walked out and the other four were egar to run over there had to wait for Jihyo permission under her rule. 

"I'll let Jeongyeon today cuz all y'all already got a chance" Momo and Tzuyu literally looked like someone shot them right through the heart while Sana had gave up and went to Dahyun, who is trying to beg Jihyo to get her away. 

When Saeun sat on the couch next to Jeongyeon they both held hands. In truth the two had never kissed besides that one other incident a few months ago, but that was on the cheeks. 

"This is stupid why couldn't I be next" Momo started nagging at Jihyo. 

"Aish just shut up and watch the show" Chaeyoung yelled.

Jihyo then decided to text Saeun:

Jihyo: Mina alright? Why she still in there?

Saeun: Ah she's fine this time it took longer than usual she's just tired now

Jihyo: Damn this is why your lazy don't skip days or should I say months

Saeun: Hey hey I kinda kissed Momo that one time on stage

Jihyo: Yeah I know but that was for the fans

Saeun: Fine fine the schedules

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter