Our Anniversary (Meanie)

Seventeen one shots

I'm sooo sorry I did not update earlier. I was very busy and I had a writer's block. Also, for those of you who are expecting top!Mingyu and bottom!Wonwoo, this is actually a top!Wonwoo and bottom!Mingyu. Thank you!

 

"Hyung. Hyung. HYUNG!!!" Mingyu screamed at his boyfriend.

"Yes Mingyu?" Wonwoo sighed as he continued to type on his computer. His essay for his English class was due in an hour and he was almost done with it.

Mingyu pouted when Wonwoo continued to ignore him. Wonwoo knew his boyfriend was pouting and sighed. He saved his work and turned to look at Mingyu. Mingyu instantly perked up and smiled at his boyfriend.

"You promised me that we would go to the nearby festival for our anniversary, remember?" Mingyu said as he looked at Wonwoo cutely. Wonwoo instantly tensed. He totally forgot about that promise he made with the younger a week before their anniversary. Not only that, it was their first anniversary as a couple. Mingyu was way too shy too ask his straightfaced hyung so Wonwoo was forced to ask him instead. Mingyu was absolutely estatic and they started dating right away.

"Don't tell me that you forgot..." Mingyu glared at Wonwoo. Wonwoo started to sweat and didn't look Mingyu in the eye. "Hyung!! You promised me!!!!" Mingyu whined. For added affect, he put out his best kicked puppy dog face that he knew Wonwoo wouldn't be able to say no to. And of course, the latter gave in almost immediately.

"Fine. I only have one more paragraph to finish anyways. You start getting ready while I finish this essay." Mingyu beamed at Wonwoo and hurried to get ready. Wonwoo turned back to his computer and typed as fast as humanly possible. After all, with Mingyu's energy and eagerness he would probably be done getting ready faster than the speed of light and would continue bothering Wonwoo.

"Ugh. Finally finished this stupid essay" Wonwoo said as he submitted it online. Wonwoo took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes. 

"Hyung!! Are you done yet? Let's go already or else we'll miss all the exhibits!" Wonwoo chuckled at Mingyu's childishness.

"Okay! I'll be ready soon!"

At the festival...

"Wow!! Look at all the decorations!!!" Mingyu said, his eyes sparkling.

"Beautiful" Wonwoo breathed. They were right. Colorful flowers and streamers were spread all over the place in a meticulous fashion to make the place scream fun and happiness. Couples young and old were stridding through the festival on a date like Mingyu and Wonwoo. One particular couple caught their eye.

"Seungcheol and Jeonghan hyung?!" Wonwoo said in surprise. Jeonghan heard Wonwoo's voice and turned around.

"Oh! Hey guys!" Jeonghan chirped happily.

"Jeonghan!! How could you leave me with all these stuffed animals!!!" Seungcheol whinned. "Huh? Mingyu and Wonwoo? What are you two doing here?"

"Wonwoo promised me we would go to the festival together for our first anniversary!" Mingyu said, positively glowing. Wonwoo couldn't help but smile since to him, Mingyu's smile was practically the best thing in the world besides hamburgers and sleep. And he dearly loves those two things.

"So you're on a date. Jeonghan and I are on one too. Which reminds me..." Seungcheol turned to face Jeonghan. "How could you leave your boyfriend all alone to take care of all these animals?!"

"Relax Seungcheol. I was going to help you when I got distracted by Wonwoo and Mingyu. Besides, you couldn't have won that many stuffed animals"

"Oh really?" Seungcheol said with a smirk. He stepped aside to show his boyfriend and the younger couple the mountain of stuffed toys he had won. Wonwoo and Mingyu's eyes went wide and Jeonghan shrieked with glee.

"Seriously?! Omg you're the best boyfriend ever!!!" Jeonghan said as he passionately kissed Seungcheol on the lips. However, they continued to make out and Meanie decided to flee due to the sickening sweet scene in front of them.

 

I am not completely done with this one shot yet but expect an update fairly soon!!! Please subscribe and I happily take requests. If you do want to make a request then please comment down below. Subscribers have priority, but I will end up getting to everyone's requests. Thank you!!!