Our Anniversary Part 4 (Meanie)

Seventeen one shots

I am so so so so so so so sorry for not updating for the longest time. I had finals coming up and my teachers jammed in a test and a lot of material just before finals because I have the worst luck ever. *cries* But since school is finally over I can update a lot more regularly. *claps in the back*

"Can I have one cotton candy, two ice cream cones one having three scoops of chocolate and the other two scoops of vanilla, two servings of ddeokbokki, one candy apple, two skewers of beef yakiniku, and one serving of kimbap please?" Mingyu asked the food vendor. The vendor's eyes opened wide and scrambled around to prepare the massive order.

"Are you sure Mingyu? Do you really think we can finish all of that?" Wonwoo asked.

"What are you talking about hyung? Most of this food is for me. The vanilla ice cream is for you. Everthing else is for me," Mingyu smiled, his canines in full view. Wonwoo laughed at Mingyu's cuteness. "Oh that reminds me. Ahjussi! Can I also get strawberry patbingsu with strawberry, pomegranate, and blueberries as the topping? Thank you!" Mingyu yelled at the owner. Mingyu turned towards Wonwoo. "I've been craving shaved ice for the longest time" Mingyu explained.

Wonwoo just shook his head. Just then, the food came.

"Here you go. You ordered one cotton candy, two ice cream cones one having three scoops of chocolate and the other two scoops of vanilla, two servings of ddeokbokki, one candy apple, two skewers of beef yakiniku, one serving of kimbap, and strawberry patbingsu with strawberry, pomegranate, and blueberries as the topping right?" the man barely able to get the order out in one breathe.

"Yup. Thanks a lot Wonwoo hyung!!" Mingyu said as he took all the food towards the nearest table and started eating.

"That will be 40,000 won (about 35.64 dollars in U.S. money) please," the owner said. Wonwoo handed the money over, silently mulling over how much money he had spent. He walked over to Mingyu who was already done with one serving of ddeokbokki and the two skewers of beef yakiniku.

"This is sooooo good!!!!" Mingyu moaned, effectively making the people around them stare at the couple. Wonwoo's face became red and he told Mingyu to be a little more quiet when eating. "It's so good though. Here's your ice cream hyung," Mingyu said as he handed Wonwoo his vanilla ice cream.

They ate and talked about school, their friends, and their part-time jobs. Wonwoo was an assistant at Very Nice Flower Shop while Mingyu was a barista at Crazy in Love Cafe. Mingyu was talking about this one time he accidentally sneezed into a customers drink while he was serving it. 

"It was an accident, I swear" Mingyu said with the utmost seriousness. Wonwoo was smiling as Minyu was remebering how scary Jihoon was he found out what Mingyu did.

Suddenly, the speakers placed around the festival grouns . "Everyone. Thank you for coming to our festival today. I hope you had fun at our many different activities and you ate to your heart's content. We will shortly begin the fireworks. Please be there. Thank you!" and the announcement ended.

Fireworks huh. I bet Mingyu would love to go see the fireworks. Wonwoo thought. He turned to Mingyu to ask him if he wanted to watch only to find a sparkly eyed Mingyu and his famous puppy dog face.

"Can we go? Please? Pretty please?" Mingyu begged Wonwoo. Wonwoo smiled at Mingyu.

"Of course we can. I was just about to ask you that," Wonwoo said. Mingyu beamed at Wonwoo and they hurried to get a good spot of the fireworks. 

They found a nice hill to watch the fireworks from. They had a clear view of the fireworks from there.

"Wonwoo?" Mingyu said.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For taking me out to the festival today for our anniversary. And for the food."

Wonwoo hugged Mingyu. "No problem. I'm glad you had fun."

They kissed just as the fireworks started, blue and white fireworks lighting up the clear, dark sky.

 

I FINALLY FINISHED THIS ONE SHOT!!!!!!! I am still taking requests for one shots of stories. I usually like writing/reading the ships I put on the tag, but I do not mind writing about other ships too such as Jihan or Soonseok. Thank you for reading!!!