Because You Were Running Away Part 2 (Soonhoon)

Seventeen one shots

So, I got a couple of requests from readers who said that they wanted to see a continuation of this one shot so here it is. Enjoy and please subscribe if you want to read more!

Soonyoung quietly walked towards Jihoon and sat beside him. Jihoon just continued to cry and Soonyoung wrapped Jihoon into a big hug. Jihoon was caught off guard and stopped crying.

"Why did you chase after me?" Jihoon sniffled, his voice barely a peep.

"Because you were running away," Soonyoung calmly said.

"What the heck. That's so cheesy," Jihoon laughed. He laughed at the cliche sentence but the pain was still there.

"But you love my cheesy lines," Soonyoung said, wiggling his eyebrows at Jihoon. "Also, it made you laugh didn't it?"

Jihoon simply nodded, but he didn't face Soonyoung. He was still hurt that Soonyoung was confessed by such a cute girl. He probably said yes too, Jihoon thought.

"Now, it's my turn to ask you questions my pink fairy." Jihoon glared at Soonyoung when he said that.

"Don't call me that."

Soonyoung being Soonyoung just laughed. "But you are my pink fairy!" Jihoon's face formed a scowl.

Soonyoung saw Jihoon's face and stopped laughing. His face then turned very serious, which was very rare for Soonyoung. He only looked that serious when something important happened or if he was dancing. "Now Jihoon, why were you crying?"

Jihoon froze when he heard Soonyoung's question. "I had something stuck in my eye."

"Jihoon. Please answer me truthfully. Why were you crying?" Soonyoung continued to ask Jihoon, refusing to back down. Jihoon looked at Soonyoung and saw how sad he looked, but he didn't want to tell Soonyoung the truth so he lied to him.

"I was mad that you got a girlfriend before me" Jihoon said while rubbing his hands. Soonyoung looked at Jihoon.

"Jihoon. I know you're lying to me. You really think that someone who has been best friends with you since third grade can't tell that you're lying right now? Besides, you always rub your hands together when you lie." However, Jihoon was stubborn and refused to admit the truth.

"What are you talking about? I'm just rubbing my hands because I'm cold." Soonyoung's gaze softened a bit since he knows the later could get cold pretty easily. He then proceeded to take off his coat and wrapped it around Jihoon.

"Do you feel a little better?" Soonyoung asked Jihoon. Jihoon nodded and wrapped the coat around him tighter. "Good. Now then, do you really think that I accepted that girl's confession?"

Jihoon felt mad. He just wanted Soonyoung to leave him alone for once so he could cry his heart out. "Of course you accepted it! She was really cute and I know for a fact that she's really nice to everyone" Jihoon yelled at Soonyoung. The latter barely flinched and sighed instead.

"Well you're wrong. I didn't accept her confession because there's someone else I like." Jihoon was shocked. He had never known that Soonyoung liked somebody. The thought of Soonyoung dating someone else made him feel even sadder but he didn't shed any tears.

"Really? I never knew that. Who's the lucky girl?" Jihoon teased although his heart was actually breaking on the inside.

"Actually, it's a boy. I'm bi remember?"

"I see. Is he cute, nice, everything you could ever wish for?" Jihoon snarled at Soonyoung.

"And more. He's the cutest fairy I've ever set my eyes on but he's not really good at expressing himself. He seems really mean and grouchy on the outside but I know that he's actually really nice" Soonyoung said as he stared lovingly at Jihoon. Jihoon was not sure if he should be fuming with anger at Soonyoung's obliviousness or crying because he knows that Soonyoung is completely in love with that person.

"He's actually standing next to me right now" Soonyoung said. Jihoon was caught off guard. No one else was on the roof except for them so who....

"Jihoon, the one I like is you." Jihoon was shocked. He had never thought that in a million years Soonyoung would confess to him. He had always thought that Soonyoung always thought of Jihoon as his best friend, not someone he would date. In short, he was redder than a tomato and confused as heck. Soonyoung just smiled at him.

"So I take that as a yes?"

"Of course you overly enthusiastic idiot," Jihoon said and they both kissed.

 

If you want to request a one shot then please comment down below. I am giving top priority to subscribers and people who request early on. Please state the ship and the genre unless you don't care about the genre. Thank you!