Eleven

One Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JiYong groaned when he felt something tickling his leg and he rolled over onto his stomach. The tickling persisted and JiYong opened one eye to see Seungri smiling down at him, his fingers dancing across his calf. “Good morning beautiful” Jiyong croaked, Seungri leant down to kiss him but JiYong pushed him away “No no I have morning breath” Seungri laughed and straddled him.

 

“I don’t care” Seungri said lowly before placing his lips over JiYong’s. Jiyong protested for a few seconds before melting into the kiss. Seungri smiled and pulled away, giving him one last peck before rolling off of his husband and standing up. “I felt so guilty coming back into Korea, like we had broken the law or something.” JiYong stood up and wrapped the sheets around his ness.

 

“We did break the law technically, we aren’t legally allowed to be married” he dropped the sheet and wrapped his arms around Seungri “But here we are.” Seungri giggled and JiYong peppered his face in kisses, Seungri giggled at the ticklish feeling and spun out of his embrace before running towards the kitchen.

 

“Yah!” JiYong screamed and chased after his husband. Seungri settled down at the kitchen table and pushed a bowl of cereal across to JiYong.

 

“Aw you cutie” JiYong smiled, pushing his spoon into the milk and crunching on the cocopops. Seungri watched fondly over a cup of coffee and JiYong reached over and squeezed his hand. JiYong’s phone buzzed from across the room and he sighed, knowing that it was probably work.

 

“Don’t answer, technically we should  be on a honey-moon if I was allowed to go ab road for extended periods of time, so you aren’t allowed to work.” Seungri said determinedly, folding his arms across his chest defiantly. “Plus we’re going to yeongam for the next three days” Seungri added and JiYong smiled, not even glancing at his phone as he approached Seungri.

 

“That was supposed to be a surprise!” JiYong pouted and Seungri looped his long arms around JiYong’s shoulders.

 

“Hiding the tickets in your stash wasn’t the best idea” Seungri giggled.

 

“Yah! Why were you going through my stash?!” JiYong protested, flushing red at the revelation. Seungri just pecked him on the lips before turning away to grab a bottle of water.

 

“Our flight is in three hours so hurry up!” JiYong yelled after his husband, he didn’t see Seungri’s sudden wince of pain as he turned away. Seungri took his meds and tried to ignore that his hands were shaking before going into the bedroom and pulling on some jeans and a sweater. He got cold easily and even though it was spring time, he knew he needed some extra layers.

 

JiYong pulled on some ugly trousers from his Balenciaga collection before turning to see Seungri rubbing his head and wincing. “Are you okay Love?” he rushed over to the younger and squeezed his hand gently.

 

“I’m fine, nothing out of the usual” Seungri said quietly, squeezing JiYong’s fingers back in reassurance. JiYong was still concerned but believed the younger. He called an uber and grabbed the bag he had packed the night before for the both of them. Seungri took his camera and put his watch on before looking at the time.

 

“Okay have you got at least one charger?” JiYong picked up the apple charger and nodded before stuffing it into the bag with their clothes. “My phones on 26% where is the portable charger?” Seungri then said, groaning when he realised that he had forgotten to put the phone on charge after they went to bed. He found the portable charger in the drawer next to the bed and then they were ready to go. Masked and hatted up, they left the apartment when the uber said it was outside.

 

JiYong kissed Ai goodbye before the left and Seungri laughed when he kept looking back at his beloved cat as they left him all alone in the apartment. They had arranged for Dami to pick Ai up later that day anyway but JiYong was such a damn mother to the kitten.

 

They arrived at the airport with an hour and a half to spare and so, keeping their heads down, they sat in starbucks and ordered two coffees. Nobody recognised them and they checked in without fault. The plane journey was around fifty minutes and Seungri fell asleep on JiYong’s shoulder, snoring gently into the soft fabric of JiYong’s sleeve. JiYong just watched him fondly and had a private photoshoot of Seungri’s sleeping face. He shook the Maknae awake ten minutes before they landed so Seungri could hold his hand whilst they landed. JiYong was a baby, he had flown millions of times but he was scared of the landing every single time.

 

They left the plane, and checked out at the airport before running to a taxi and bundling into the back seat. After telling the driver the name of the hotel, they sat back and cuddled inconspicuously. It didn’t take to long to get there and Jiyong checked in, dumped their bags before turning to Seungri. “I’m guessing hiking isn’t really gonna work?” he asked and Seungri looked at one of the leaflets on the bedside table.

 

“Maybe a little, not all the way up the mountain though” JiYong nodded.

 

“There is a cable car from about 600 feet above sea level so that's about three miles” Seungri nodded.

 

“I can manage three miles”

 

“If you’re sure” JiYong said quizzically and Seungri just nodded.

 

“Okay let’s get started then!” he said excitedly. “Bring your camera! It’s really beautiful around here, I went once when I was eleven and I still remember it” Seungri grabbed his camera and then pulled on a waterproof jacket. JiYong changed his gucci slides into some simple converse before picking up his phone and Seungri’s medication. He stuffed the stuff into a small back back before shouldering it and smiling warmly.

 

“Come on baby! Let’s go hike!” he screamed and Seungri chuckled at his husbands weirdness. They left the hotel with broad grins, the sun was beating down and so Jiyong took Seungri’s coat and stuffed it in his backpack before starting up the mountain, he made sure Seungri was wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter