Edwin Byun

It's Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun screamed, trashing the vase on the behind hard on the ground making a loud smash sound. Ignoring the pain that kills him.

It took less than 10seconds, a guy came in and check him out. It's obvios that the guy was really worried, based on his expression.

"Don't move yet! You must lie down so your wound can be cured faster!" The guy wipped the tears that Baekhyun did not know when it was there. 

"You must be curios right? What  happened and others..." The guy said softly but with his hand patting Baekhyun's head. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Jong In. A surgeon, to be specific, a plastic surgeon in the hospital where you are now." Baekhyun gasp at the statement, so this proved why he looks different... But why is it that his body is just not moving like he used to? After a few moments, a memory that more likely like nightmare flash in his mind. Cars, fires  and allert. Policeman, doctors and fireman rushing here and there. All his skin was burnt, the new fresh wound made contact with the fire is making it worse. He cries silently because he can no longer speak a word. Chanyeol... Chanyeol... then everything turns black.

Baekhyun sweats hard, face paled, body shivering... Suddenly he embraced by the guy who named Jongin. He wisherped into Baekhyun's ears, "Don't worry, everything is fine now... Nobody is going to hurt you again..." To calm down the little guy in his embrace, he starts patting his back which he is glad becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter