Chapter 4

INFINITY L0V3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Tao parked his car infront of the house.He walked slowly and get into his house. "Urghh..I'm so tired"said Tao while step on the stairs.He get into his bedroom and got to the toilet for cleaning himself. After a while, he went out from the toilet and go straight to the bed. Tao lie down on the bed and look at the ceiling for a minute. His mind thinking about his life. Its has been two years after Lisa leave the world but he still cannot move on without her. Lisa is everything to her,no one can replace her.

   "Honey"called a voice. Tao wake up from his bed and find where's the vioce come from. He shocked when suddenly a figure appear infornt of him. "Lisa??is that you?" Tao almost cry.."yes honey." Lisa answered.."what are you doing here honey?"Ask Tao again. "I'm just visiting you. Honey,,,i want you to di something for me..can you?" tell Lisa as she go to Tao.."what do you want me to do??" Tao asking. "I want you continue your life without me. I want you to find someone else..i dont want you to be alone,i want you happy. Can you do that for me?" Lisa hold Tao hand. Tao just silent and start to cry.. "But...i can't forget you honey.. How can i find anyone else when my heart still for you.."Tao finally cried. "I know you can honey..Please,,if you love me, i want you to fulfill my request. I'm just want you to happy honey ,that's it..promise me..please honey"..Tao quite again.

    "Okay i will try but i'm not promise if i can do that or not." Tao looked down at the carpet. "Thank you honey" Lisa smile.."Honey?honey where are you? Please dont leave me again." His tears co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter